[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

So, I have been 88 for a while now. Barely made it 87-88 with this build. Early on it was awesome but T8+ onward build feels insanely squishy. Sometimes you pretty much die to random stuff and don't even see what actually killed you.

I have done enough builds to know evasion/dodge builds are almost always kind of this way but TBH I don't see how I can improve the build so I won't die.

Currently sitting at 4k hp, with some hp nodes missing. I had to get 3 stat nodes which I can change to hp nodes however another 200-300hp will not do much at this point imo.

Would be great if some of you guys can check out my gear etc incase im missing out something. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Also I don't understand the idea behind not taking phase acrobatics. Why skip one of the best def nodes in game after already taking the penalty from Acrobatics?
Last edited by arteqt on Apr 14, 2017, 8:38:09 AM
Oh man, I just noticed the updated tree is way different...
"
missingcipher wrote:

I know what you mean... Lost about 95c to having to spent orb of regrets. The orb is so appropriately named in this situation... He really should take the other skill trees down.
"
turtle328 wrote:
"
missingcipher wrote:

I know what you mean... Lost about 95c to having to spent orb of regrets. The orb is so appropriately named in this situation... He really should take the other skill trees down.

Im confused on how it is 95c different... Did something go wrong and the wrong tree is there? i will check and update.
How do you sustain mana with the build?
Great build mate, keep up the good work .
"
ZenTiLe wrote:
How do you sustain mana with the build?

Soul raker
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
turtle328 wrote:
"
missingcipher wrote:

Im confused on how it is 95c different... Did something go wrong and the wrong tree is there? i will check and update.

Maybe not 95c, but I did have to spent at least 50c of points because you took different paths. It was kinda annoying XD

Please update or remove the leveling trees if you can, they just do more harm than good.
This build really takes off at lvl 68 with the latest tree (and uniques). Cost me about 20-25 regrets to fix, but it wasn't that bad. Cheers!
:)
Last edited by Sidefx06 on Apr 16, 2017, 12:06:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info