[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

Hi
About POB update 3.6 gems and links. I do not understand a few things, do I need to use (vall ancestrall warchief + faster attacks + melee physical damage) on the gloves or can I use in the claw for example?
How u put the curse Elemental weakness in this gloves?
Is my spell bar supposed to be (frost blades, whirling blades, frost bomb, ancestral warchief, hatred, herald of ice, vortex and vall ancestral call)? I do not know where to put Blood Rage, I only have 8 skill slots.
Blood rage does not activate by itself. I put lvl 20 like pob says to, but CWDT don't work
I'm newbie, I'm sorry, idk what I'm doing wrong and thank you very much for the guide.
Last edited by vJoe93 on Apr 17, 2019, 12:07:30 PM
Hi.
I am a new POE player and I wanted to know if "Gear to aim for" is up to date or if it has changed.
I am sorry, I started to play around 2 weeks ago and I do not understand a lot of things.
If the gear is correct, the body armour has 5 links, which gem do I have to take out?
How can I manage about the lack of Int?
Thanks for the guide, It´s really funny to play and Its exactly like you described the "boxer technique", if you don´t move then you are instakilled.
So who excited for the next league!?
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
So who excited for the next league!?

i am for sure.

I was strugling for a long time between a variation of this build, your champion variant and my own champion variant, kinda similiar to this one.

Going with this one now because i want the maximum output in movement and attackspeed, i hope it will survive. i got it a bit more hp and will try out a touch of anguish for clear.
My goal is lvl 95, will maybe keep you updated how it works out.

I have a question regarding your Champion-Variant tho:
Does Offering to the Serpant even work with bloodseeker?
Doesnt "Instant-Leech" make the overleech impossible ?
Because afaik bloodseeker doesnt work with slayers Full-HP-Leech

EDIT:
i could imagine it works with the leech from the 2nd claw, but that would give you like 1.5k leech, not 100% if that's worth it
Last edited by ivogh on May 7, 2019, 2:17:12 PM
As posted on my other class guide for this build -
"
Maldrogs wrote:
hey, are you going to update this guide when 3.7 is live?

Yes i will be! as soon as we get patch notes. Also I will be streaming this build (prob duelist vr) and using it as my league starter :) So hyped!

Thank you everyone who voted. A New guide will be made on the maurader side of the site with branch links from here and champion - Also feel free to join my community discord - https://discord.gg/NSavfzQ We have a PoE section there and are always willing to help people with there builds (even if it isnt one of mine)!
Guide for berserk frostblades will be posted in a hour or 2 <3 and link will be posted here.
*** 3.7 Berserker guide and PoB**

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515446

also please join my discord if you have any questions or need help with your build (even if it's not one of mine)

Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/TBdHEhf

And as always you can catch me over at
www.Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde

See you in Wraeclast Exile!
Are you going to update for 3.8 as raider get buffed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info