[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

So I'm using 2x claws (touch of anguish)

tooltip dps is showing around 54k

level 86

rare dps is still very slow and so is boss dps.

I have almost 40% crit chance and 51% cold pen with wise oak active.

mind taking a look at my character and letting me know where im going wrong?

chance to hit is like 95% so very rarely do i miss.

FrostyBladeSnowman is my characters name in my profile

https://pastebin.com/pVuGPr41

my pob
"
yoGoobY wrote:
So I'm using 2x claws (touch of anguish)

tooltip dps is showing around 54k

level 86

rare dps is still very slow and so is boss dps.

I have almost 40% crit chance and 51% cold pen with wise oak active.

mind taking a look at my character and letting me know where im going wrong?

chance to hit is like 95% so very rarely do i miss.

FrostyBladeSnowman is my characters name in my profile

https://pastebin.com/pVuGPr41

my pob

your tree is a little borked got some out of place nodes, shield nodes and point blank. your links are a little off, you dont need ancestral call when using touch of anguish put ruthless in, get rid of added cold and use hypothermia, if your not using an enlighten to get hatred, herald of ice, and herald of purity, then herald of purity is prob better than ice but you wont get curse on hit, your touch of anguishes arent max quality, and one is a pretty low rolled dps. your fight for survival jewels are low rolled. use whirling blades to move and get rid of quicksilver flask use lions roar. there is more but looks like you changed this char to a MF ripper
Hey guys!
sorry for the hiatus but needed a slight break from PoE that being said! we will be back for 3.6 on launch and all weekend long! So as we dive into the league and learn new items ect. We will be talking how to update all my current builds with the new stuff! So if you plan on playing Frostblades this league be sure to swing by Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde when league goes live and ask all your questions! See you all then!!
Looks interesting :)
I will wait for 3.6 update
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Nishrek wrote:
Looks interesting :)
I will wait for 3.6 update

Over all nothing changes, You will want to use the new gloves "Offering to the Serpent" as they are amazing. Then basically all fractured items w/ good mods on your standard yellows. Next League is the melee league so then this build will get a overhaul. Any questions feel free to ask
After a VERY long time Raider also got a 3.6 updated PoB with new skill tree path and Direction of gear, Some of the guide may seem out of place as it's very hard to keep EVERY single guide I make up to date. Always look for a recent PoB Enjoy all! Any questions PLEASE feel free to ask me. (best way is on the stream)
I haven't played frost blades this league but it was definitely one of the funnest builds i'v played.
"
Tasteey wrote:
I haven't played frost blades this league but it was definitely one of the funnest builds i'v played.

Lets prey for a melee league next!
Hi.

Why did you drop Avatar Of The Veil, in favour of Avatar Of The Chase?
Increased Onslaught looks rather compared to permanent 40% increased damage and Spell Dodge (especially with Betrayal in core).
Also without Acro I think this build may be a bit glasscannony :/
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Nishrek wrote:
Hi.

Why did you drop Avatar Of The Veil, in favour of Avatar Of The Chase?
Increased Onslaught looks rather compared to permanent 40% increased damage and Spell Dodge (especially with Betrayal in core).
Also without Acro I think this build may be a bit glasscannony :/

It is a glass-cannon that's why I made the Champion version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info