[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

Quick question. Why use Avatar of the Chase over Avatar of the Veil? Is it that superior? Path of Building shows that Avatar of the Veil is slightly better (for my build, as I was somewhat following a different frost blades build).

What's the advantage to using Chase over Veil?
"
livewirejsp wrote:
Quick question. Why use Avatar of the Chase over Avatar of the Veil? Is it that superior? Path of Building shows that Avatar of the Veil is slightly better (for my build, as I was somewhat following a different frost blades build).

The main difference is 150k+ more dps, and faster move speed ect.

Veil is less dps more defensive, but not enough to stop a one shot. the main thing about veil that is nice is the fact you get phasing aka breaks freezes ect.

Also guys going live now! come ask questions/hang out Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
livewirejsp wrote:

The main difference is 150k+ more dps, and faster move speed ect.

Veil is less dps more defensive, but not enough to stop a one shot. the main thing about veil that is nice is the fact you get phasing aka breaks freezes ect.

Also guys going live now! come ask questions/hang out Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde

Thanks for the quick reply. I look at my tree and yours, and they are quite similar, so it wouldn't cost me much to switch out.
What Jewels Should I use on the extra 2 sockets we get? ( in the Skill Tree ) thanks <3
"
webiao wrote:
What Jewels Should I use on the extra 2 sockets we get? ( in the Skill Tree ) thanks <3

Try to get with %max life and at least two mods to bust your attack like %attack speed, crit chance/crit strike, %increased elemental/cold/melee/phys dmg.
Last edited by Devillar on Aug 23, 2017, 4:11:19 AM
Still loving this build, Played it in 2.6 went shield all the way through. Been running DW apex foils since beginning of build this league, stuck with em until I can grab another anquish just for the insane crit. Much fun popping pots and watching packs shatter. Ty again for the build!
when i go to your pastebin, i only see random numbers and letters... whats that?
"
sseshiro wrote:
when i go to your pastebin, i only see random numbers and letters... whats that?

It's the unique string for the build for Path of Building. To use it, you have to download Path of Building and copy/paste the string of numbers and letters into the program.
anyone tried using this build without abyssus? dps still strong enough?
Why Ruthless. Or it's just there coz numbers in PoB?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info