[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
Dkm23 wrote:

This is me to a tee. Can you point me to a build that I could switch too with higher survivability? How is PewPewPew's? I am on T3 maps and great clear speed, but I cannot kill any bosses past T1 bosses. Its pretty ridiculous. I understand some will think I just don't know what I am doing, but damn, all that time spent making this my first char for this league and I just don't have time to keep rolling chars because the builds don't come out like they should...

Any tips and help with be appreciated.

I see a couple of problems. The first is that you are still running a 4 link for your FB. You should be able to get a cheap 5 link, white is fine (you can upgrade it to rare) but try to get the right colours, they can be a pain.

Secondly, and more importantly, you do not have the Fight for Survival jewels. Get 2 of those ASAP from the vendor in act 5. You can put them in the slots near Golem's Blood, Vaal Pact or Blood Drinker. Remember you do not have to have dex nodes allocated for them to work.
I'm at 57k shown DPS now (only Frenzy Charges, No Power). And doing T7 fine. Just bought my first 5L 30 min ago. Even 4L worked for me good. Fight for Survival was a Quest reward :/
Thats the Problem there. Complain about not killing T1+ Bosses and not even have the Basics of that Build --> Mah that build bad ...
"
Sidefx06 wrote:

Thank you for the feedback, will deff look into this. As for gem choices the main one is Icebite over Cold pen and i explained plenty of times why Cold pen is better. As far as Item options and choices check out my most recent build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1968608 and read the item section, is this what you are talking about? I could do this for frost blades but it only comes down to why not to pick something and prob weapon choices. Now the part about weapon swap on bosses you can do that yes, but people are already crying over "high gear" they will just complain more if you add a 5x+ claw to the mix So i try to stay away from that. Cheap alternatives I recently added at least for ToA as thats the most complained about thing. And leveling up gear is very simple, Tabula with Ewars and upgrading ur OH as you level thats really it. As far as leveling trees go,you think 40 points is 2 big for the first tree? I mean that takes less then a hour of play.

You're welcome and I appreciate the kind response. Regarding a good presentation of a guide, the best one that I've read is the archer guide from Neversink. The build(s) itself were kind of outdated during 2.6 but the effort he put into explaining so many things is documented by almost 1k pages by now. If you have some time at your hand, have a look there.

In your Marauder guide you list some items but you don't write (much) about them. It's about explaining your choices so one doesn't have to blindly copy everything.

You misunderstood me about the passive trees. I don't need directions for the first levels, though a pointer like "get to Notable X first" can be helpful. I would like a point by point progression for the high levels.
Over the past couple days, my point have been proven about FAQ sections or answering questions: people do not read. most of the information you need is within the guide. Im going to add this also to the FAQ:

"I cant do anything past/up too t1-t8 this build sucks" - its 100% player error. Go back and try to go over your current gear.

"This build cant kill shaper or anything" - This build kills shaper with ease, It's not your typical facetank everything build. Learn the mechanics of shaper and easy kill. "I die to Aztiris mirror reflect face" - Stand in front of the mirror, have the spray go behind the image to not hit anything alse. POSITIONING

"This build doesn't use a life flask? No Bleed or freeze flask?" - You can run a life flask if you need, NOTHING here tells you to 100% do something. Also there is a blue flask, aka ROLLED with bleed your life flask and be freeze if need be.

Quick information on the next update: Im going to add a second PoB to hold Peoples hand, since a majority still cant figure out how to follow a GUIDE to show them the way to go not to do it for them.

*Is there ANYTHING ELSE people want or miss from this guide, if its anything that makes sense it will be added.

*Pantheons will be added too I keep forgetting haha.
Sorry, how do you use the pastebin code?
"
nackos2 wrote:

Top left of POB Import/Export Build - then go to Import form pastebin.. - then import and enjoy!
"
nackos2 wrote:

Top left of POB Import/Export Build - then go to Import form pastebin.. - then import and enjoy!
I'm just wondering if you don't have those required weapons would the build still be viable?
"
nackos2 wrote:

ToA is QoL - you can use 2 wasp nest and you could also socket in chance to poison. Still works well and way cheaper. good little budget fix.
"
nackos2 wrote:

ToA is QoL - you can use 2 wasp nest and you could also socket in chance to poison. Still works well and way cheaper. good little budget fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info