Ancient Reliquary Key

My first and only one

Found 2 keys so far, but both pretty early. Have not found one in a week or more. Still have only opened 1 (yes I have willpower).

I wasn't thrilled with this but I see it could have been far worse. :(
Censored.
This thread makes me feel a little better about myself lol. Just started playing again last week (haven't played for 3 years). Found one of these in Act 4 normal..
"
Zainn wrote:
"
Burgingham wrote:
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:
"How can I play 3 days a week and get my legacy uniques?"

Whiners in a nutshell.

What is the problem with that?

Just to clarify I don't really care about the drop rate either way. I am just curious why it is a problem to satisfy those customers that would like to drop something nice even if they have a life outside of the game?

I agree, there's quite a few of us for whom 3 days a week is an accomplishment given work and family time. Perhaps they could add more ways to get the keys besides drops.

but there IS a way to get the keys besides drops: trade. right now you can get a key for around 50 chaos.
people tend to forget this, but drop rates and loot in PoE are all designed around trade and player interaction being available to us. without that, even relatively simple endgame things become super annoying because they are heavily built around RNG.

imagine you want to run normal atziri, but you can't trade for fragments - well have fun hunting down vaal areas throughout the world and getting all 4 fragments to drop by yourself. now imagine having to run atziri over and over again until you get a set of mortal fragments for uber atziri? you'd be grinding vaal areas for weeks without a break until you get there. same for pale court, or vinktar square. hell, even getting all 6 trials for uber lab by yourself is shitty - you can easily run hundreds of maps and still be missing some.

the keys are designed to be rare bonus drops, not something that can be targeted for farming by players.
if you want a specific legacy unique, buy it from other players.
if you want to roll the reliquary dice yourself, buy a key from other players.
that's what trading is for.
Whats awful about keys is that they are so rare, and have such a low chance to actually return the cost of the key that you feel like a fool for using it(thats assuming you are lucky enough to get one to drop at all). Think it was zizaran that was claiming a 2k loss on relic keys, so guess whats in store for the average user? You might have better odds at your local lottery jackpot then getting a jackpot relic.

The worst part of all of this...the first legacy kaoms went to some turd farmer that didnt even appreciate what he had...he put it up for 100 chaos...gotta love poe.

Last edited by DuckYourHead321 on Mar 20, 2017, 5:59:34 PM
Ran lab for last-room prophecy. Opened 7 chests, got my first key. Dropped Kaom's. Guess why there are no exclamation marks in this post.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
Ran lab for last-room prophecy. Opened 7 chests, got my first key. Dropped Kaom's. Guess why there are no exclamation marks in this post.

Link for proof plz
"
silumit wrote:
because its not a kaoms heart ?
^^ Ah ofc it's the ring LOL

Crying :'(
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info