How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Cataca wrote:
The earthquake slayer is coming along nicely too, i found that there is basically no reason to ever switch out inc aoe and conc effect anymore with the aoe changes, which is kind of stupid.

This is one of the things that I really don't understand about the AoE changes. Now that aoe works on total area rather than radius, conc effect's downside is greatly trivialized. In addition, inc aoe is basically a waste of a link at this point. Just grab one AoE cluster on the tree. I really think it should be changed to more area of effect.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Yeah, i think the AoE changes were thought out really badly. Conc effect is now literally the best support gem in the game, and the downside is barley noticeable.

It matters very little for skills like earthqake that have a decend AoE in the first place, litle changes in either direction barley make any difference for actual gameplay. But i wonder about something like cyclone. Is cyclone even still viable? IIRC, you needed a ton of AoE from the tree and supports to make it a decent skill to farm with.

One of the plans i had for a toon was a crit cyclone slayer with snakebites and terminus. (going to milk the hell out of doubledipping as long as it still works, this league) Not sure if i still want to do that.
Hi,

its a lot of fun. Hard to get drops for the buld i am using (flameblast totem). Finding the trails in the maps is pain. After 91 hours and no exalted drops, i found my first ARK (ty to zana).

This beautiful ring was in it

Maybe i should roll another char with it. Any tips which build i could choose?

Good luck to you
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
"
Anabasis37 wrote:
Hi,

its a lot of fun. Hard to get drops for the buld i am using (flameblast totem). Finding the trails in the maps is pain. After 91 hours and no exalted drops, i found my first ARK (ty to zana).

Good luck to you

nice! u must have really pleased the rng gods xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
cyclone IMO is only good as a proc skill

grats on the ring
"
Anabasis37 wrote:
Hi,

Good luck to you

I'd kill for that thing on my EQ slayer.

I'd say Earthquake would be the best skill with it too, you have less duration, conc effect and you can add rapid decay on top of it. All benefitting the main skill and the damage over time portion. And it is quite fast clearing as well (i hit some 120kk xp/h on my slayer with ghetto gear on efficient maps)

A decent 400+ dps two hander is ridiculously easy to get too.
Maybe time to farm some cards?

"
Westwood1121 wrote:
Gets me so mad though. And with all the different helm enchants, I think I'm just going to say hell with it and leave the one I have on there. Continue doing maps.

I dont do Merc lab for helm enchants either. Most builds need at least ~15 expected runs to get something useful. In uber lab I do boots and gloves first and helmet last. This is IMO one of the worst things in lab. In function it is similar to chaos spamming a rare. But in execution it is like having to do one map per chaos and then inside the map I can "spam" that one chaos onto an item.

"
Cataca wrote:

And yes, poison does shittons more DPS than void manipulation does, i tried. Even with no damage over time nodes or much double dipping on the tree whatsoever.

You got double dipping on the links. And why should void increase your damage much? It only helps chaos damage.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:

"
Cataca wrote:

And yes, poison does shittons more DPS than void manipulation does, i tried. Even with no damage over time nodes or much double dipping on the tree whatsoever.

You got double dipping on the links. And why should void increase your damage much? It only helps chaos damage.

Yeah, i meant rapid decay. Silly me
#feelsgoodman

#neverLUCKYalwaysVORICI

Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Mar 30, 2017, 12:16:29 PM
"
Astarte911 wrote:
#feelsgoodman

#neverLUCKYalwaysVORICI

u already have 1500 fusings i ssf? O.o
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info