How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
For every one time you yolo a mod like that, there's 1000 terrible yolos. That's what I'd call useless.

Nice yolo all the same :)

Thanks! Was my first ever exalt use. Feelsgoodman to be able to use an exalt without thinking about the possibility of throwing away 80c.

Still relevant for multimod and %ES crafts though! Even if your luck sucks.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
"
When it comes to SSF, those things are the most useless crafting (or currency) item in the game. So feel fortunate to not have any clogging your inventory space :D

Or, the most useful

I mean, unless you think these just dropped like this.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 29, 2017, 1:51:11 PM
Ok, maybe I should have said in non-permanent SSF leagues :)
"

Not relevant.

Whether in permanent or temporary. At any given time, there's a grind for exalts to exalt items.

Hell, it's even better in temp leagues because of the inflated loot, free mob density and access to more of everything.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 29, 2017, 2:00:41 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"

Not relevant.

Whether in permanent or temporary. At any given time, there's a grind for exalts to exalt items.

Very relevant. How many exalts drop for a normal human player during the course of a league?
"
Very relevant. How many exalts drop for a normal human player during the course of a league?

More than drop in that time in a permanent league.

I don't get this whole idea of 'exalts useless to SSF'. There will always be far more exalt worthy items than exalts drop. Even if you don't craft them yourself but only queue up drops. And even if you craft atlas and focus farm exalts.

It's a statement that can never make sense, it's even more weird that you then cite 'lack of exalt drops' as a reference to their uselessness. That just means they are even more useful, the queue of items even more outweighs the drop of exalts and so the exalt worthiness of the top item waiting is by definition higher.

It's such a 'NotLikeThis' statement. I'm triggered.

You fucker.

11!1!!1

:P
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 29, 2017, 2:10:29 PM
Perhaps.

So instead of the 2 shags will find in the league, he'd find one in that time in permanent. So instead of rolling lock recovery once, he'll roll it twice :)

I agree, but the chances that your yolo will still be lousy is still far higher than of it ever being decent or good.

Sorry. The triggering was unintentional.
Had a very good morning. Got a 5L chest which alch/chaosed into a usable item. Not great, but certainly functional. Got boots which are much better than the ones I had.

On that subject... is Movespeed broken? +20% movespeed seem like it's way way faster than just a 20% increase in speed.
"
I agree, but the chances that your yolo will still be lousy is still far higher than of it ever being decent or good.

The ignorance of the PoE community, on the whole, of how easy crafting a high ES chest is, what the odds of rolling good v shit mods are and the importance and usefulness thereof in exalted orbs is astounding.

One day there will be global light bulbs popping on above the hydra heads of the PoE community to an extent that light radius will be obsolete.
Casually casual.

You even show your failed exalted yolos in that link.

If I only have one single exalted orb during a league, what if my result is bad? where do I get another?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info