How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Just dinged level 80 last night, coincidentally my highest level ever since I only dabbled in the game previously and had a habit of always switching characters to try new things. Finding a Cadiro selling Tabula for around ~150 coins early on was definitely a boon. I was running Firestorm up until last night but finally decided to swap to Flameblast...haven't really run a map with it yet so I hope I don't suck at it :P

Sadly I've had no exalts or keys drop, and I'm having a hard time finding worthwhile wands. At the very least I want to replace the one that has no cast speed on it, but I'm sure I'll take a hit to my damage when I do :(

No real useful uniques to speak of. Had a few promising blue belts/rings that I tried to regal but the results weren't great. One being the ring I'm currently using that sadly rolled 61 to evasion, but is still decent compared to other rings I have.
Just died at lvl 80. Time to roll again :(
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

That's a good, long life for a SSFHC guy. RIP & good job.
~58x chance orb + white CTS ->

Never had much success with chancing uniques before Legacy...

--
Edit: And 5 of the failed rare ones gave this one from vendor:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Mar 23, 2017, 10:43:58 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

rip :( welll... too much fun with leaguestones, sometimes just forget it when in ssfhc so must pay more attention :)

My 2nd pizza blaster:

now going mostly life/armour route (down to maradeur area). Spell crit/multi is ok even in witch/templar area, no fun got 3k base damage at lvl 81 and then just die stupidly when not enough life/armour/life regen

Yes, dont have vaal regalia with 700+es so... life version is up until late maps.

My goal - just hit 90 for achievement :) or not will see :) gl and stay safe all
"
Zrevnur wrote:
~58x chance orb + white CTS ->

Never had much success with chancing uniques before Legacy...

--
Edit: And 5 of the failed rare ones gave this one from vendor:

Jealous! Only 58?! I've been trying to chance Martyr of Innocence and Incandescent Heart forever and still got nothing to show for it :P
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Been trying to craft Eye of Chayula all season for the stun immunity for my CI char, but then this dropped :)

Also crafted this nice ring from an ilvl:84 base:

I love seeing all the trade/economy complaint threads popping up while I'm just thinking IDGAF bcz SSF!
Cant find Abaxothoxoxo, cant find steel ring, cant find Marble amulet, cant kill t 16 minotaur, cant spawn last t3 talisman i need. But other that all going well :) And im at 4k life doing t 15 maps :D

like 102-104/126

i start to eat them :]

For now i run like MF warchief totem whit

iq around 40 ir around 100 and still got ton of dps for t15 bosses

how do i get more hp ? i want to have like 6 k help :)
I see black temples loom against the night
With tentacles like serpents writhed afar
And waving in a dusky dragon light
Great moths whose wings unholy tapers char.
~ Robert E. Howard ~
"
BestiyaLV wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

rip :( My goal - just hit 90 for achievement :) or not will see :) gl and stay safe all

Ty for the condolences. I'm also hoping to reach 90, though more for the personal achievement than the "actual" one. I only hit 90 in HC once before, but it was years ago when there had only ever been 2 level 100's and just getting to 90 was considered good. It seems much easier now (even with ssf) so I'm confident I can do it.

Rerolling when I get home from work this evening. Going to try BV Berserker as getting good enough ES gear for CI seems more like a long term farming goal over the course of leveling a few characters than a realistic "it's going to happen this build" kind of deal.

The one that just died started as FB totems but I got incredibly bored with it and ended up Glacial Cascade with vaal lightning traps (while also trying out frostbolt/vortex, which I didn't like the feel of). I had a great time with cascade and was shocked at how much damage I was able to put out just with that crappy gear linked above (shocked, getit? coz vaal lightning? I'll get my coat). I just died due to crap defenses and panicking (I had time to warp away but just shat myself and stood there spamming flasks hoping things would be ok). I'll definitely be doing cascade again at some point.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Mar 23, 2017, 9:30:09 PM
Gear is almost finished (just need to grind to the dumb 6L..), Lv93.5 now. Its getting a bit grindy at t11, but meh, what can you do^^

Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Mar 24, 2017, 5:39:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info