How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
satanttin wrote:
as for chancing it's hopeless :') after 4k hours still made no unique even a crappy one xd

Your chance to hit a unique doesn't directly correlate to the number of hours played, but more directly to the amount of chance orbs you use, which then correlates to the amount of chance orbs you generate.

Person using 100 chances per day has more chance to hit a unique than someone who used 10 in 4k hours.

Like 10 times more, in that one day alone.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 25, 2017, 8:10:02 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
as for chancing it's hopeless :') after 4k hours still made no unique even a crappy one xd

Your chance to hit a unique doesn't directly correlate to the number of hours played, but more directly to the amount of chance orbs you use, which then correlates to the amount of chance orbs you generate.

Person using 100 chances per day has more chance to hit a unique than someone who used 10 in 4k hours.

Like 10 times more, in that one day alone.

yeah no shit :') i always chance stuff when i found something worthy to chance... meaning there is a lot of chances used xD do u really think i only used 10? :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
yeah no shit :') i always chance stuff when i found something worthy to chance... meaning there is a lot of chances used xD do u really think i only used 10? :')

I wasn't saying you only used 10. I was pointing out the flaw in attributing chance success to time played only. The methods I gave you included a way to generate far more than normal chance orbs, then target a base with a 3 wisdom scroll scour cost.

That you haven't chanced anything in 4,000 hours suggests one or all of the following: You only chanced on extremely rare result bases, you have sold chance orbs that you found and you haven't used recipes to generate chance orbs at a far greater rate than they drop.

Just saying, deterministic farming has always been a thing in SSF, it's often a multi-layered process that would not be worth doing outside of SSF.
Casually casual.

Spent a couple hundred alteration orbs, this is all I got to show for:

About 300 DpS...at least a bit better than the old one.

No back to farming alterations. ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

Relieved to know they actually exist and aren't just some mass troll conspiracy. Kind of feel like I might be happier just looking at it than using it though :s

Edit, update:

[/hopesanddreams]
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Mar 25, 2017, 10:45:47 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
That you haven't chanced anything in 4,000 hours suggests one or all of the following: You only chanced on extremely rare result bases, you have sold chance orbs that you found and you haven't used recipes to generate chance orbs at a far greater rate than they drop.

Stop putting words in my mouth dude! i never told you how many chances i have used and i couldn't because i'm not a person who fucking counts every chance i've used...
and i never sold chances either <_< so please zip it
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

Stop putting words in my mouth dude! i never told you how many chances i have used and i couldn't because i'm not a person who fucking counts every chance i've used...
and i never sold chances either <_< so please zip it

OK, mate. Whatever. I think you ignored the relevant points I was making in a bid to offer advice, and focused on arbitrary things.

Suit yourself, advice is free. I don't lose out by offering it or having it rejected.

I tried.
Casually casual.

I need to post again :D

yep 6 linked 2day:) for around 200 fusings. that armor alone. But we can say 500 becouse i tryed to upgrade my axe at the same time :)

And i have found Axabathox and did that chellenge for killing invasion boss possesed by a ghost.

Now i only need one steel ring

Teoreticly better axe...

and a some descent amulet... man those ar hard to craft.
I see black temples loom against the night
With tentacles like serpents writhed afar
And waving in a dusky dragon light
Great moths whose wings unholy tapers char.
~ Robert E. Howard ~
I have no idea how some of you are doing so well. I've just about had it.

Been following along this build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995/page/1

but I can't cut it. I can do T4 maps. T5 I struggle. T6 is impossible. I will never level beyond 77. I can only do the first trial in Merc Labs. I tried the flame totem build, but got rather bored of it. Love the playstyle of a tanky character with a shield. poe.trade has a mace ten times better than the one I'm using for 1 alch. With that, I'll easily bump myself into T10 maps. SSF was fun at first, but the strain has been tearing away at me for a few days now.

I think next time I log on, I'm just going to merge everything over. This is my last season because my son will be born in the next league. Its going to suck finishing this season at T4 maps and level 77.

=/
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
Westwood1121 wrote:
I have no idea how some of you are doing so well. I've just about had it.
I can do T4 maps. T5 I struggle. T6 is impossible. I will never level beyond 77.

Sorry to hear.. I had a quick look at your tree, I can't see any physical damage scaling - surely the build must dictate some kind of investment into damage for skills like Infernal Blow or Ice Crash?
Also, the Stone of Lazhwar amulet is listed as mandatory unique for your build for it's amazing spell block.
Without knowing whether you're struggling for damage and/or defenses (or both) I'm not sure what the solution will be for you. How much life and phys damage reduction do you have? It seems like maybe just better rares instead of some mismatched uniques might be better for gear?

"
I think next time I log on, I'm just going to merge everything over. This is my last season because my son will be born in the next league. Its going to suck finishing this season at T4 maps and level 77.

Yeah that sucks, but congratulations in advance for the birth of your son! All the best! Dad gamers are the coolest =P (P.S. I'm one). At least you can look forward to the new single playthrough of PoE when you come back!
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info