How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Died with my Raider at lvl71 in Merc Act3( note to self: never play HC while sleepy and/or drunk) :-( just rerolled a Templar, will see if he'll make it to maps
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Kunaak wrote:

"Where's the best area to look for those cards?"

You can easily farm those cards in crypt - level 2 merciless.

go to crypt level 1, work your way to level 2.

zone into level 2, pick a wall, and only go along that wall, keep doing that and you will eventually circle back to the door, no back tracking needed.

zone back down to level 1, turn around, reset the zone - repeat, repeat until you die of boredom.

You can easily farm that card, but I can tell you from experience, its exceptionally rare, and you should expect hours between drops.

trying to farm that card in maps will make you broke, and make it seem impossible.
the way I just told you, is boring..... super, super boring... but it works.

The best way to a 6link, in my opinion, is the way with fuses. 20 a day with Vorici, and a few extra.
Leave every map floor clean to get the alts. In most cases, I didn't need more than 500 the last seasons to 6-link something. Best thing is, you can play anything and don't have to farm crypt until you break down.

I always waited until I got 200 fuses, then fused until I got a 5-linked again. Then farmed again until I had 200 fuses again. Sooner or later a 6 link will happen.

An excert from last seasons, all self linked via selffound fuses:

This season the start is set:

40 jewelers and 14 fuses so far, now it's time to cache fuses for a try.
Ripped my WI witch in middle cruel due that was not specced in CI and died at 1.5es to poison :) lol.

Wanted to start just legacy. Simple Trade-PoE-league, but... cant't play it. Nope. SSF HC just rules my mind now :)

So.... restarting my pizza-totem-inquisitor :) At least with care, i can do maps and get to lvl 80+

Thanks to me i got second tabula saved up, so can run spell totems 6-linked. Oh and not to forget -> need to change controlled destruction to
-> as i will be life-based for looooong time, need to get crit-things bigger at less coast, and go str-life nodes not witch-shadow es-life nodes at least till i can get 700+es vaal regalia 5L by-myself :)
"
Kunaak wrote:

I spent roughly 2 days in crematorium farming "the chains that bind" cards. All 11 of them. It was boring, and wears on your patience, but every few hours a card would drop, and it was atleast mildly useful in generating crafting materials - so so far this is the item I am happiest with.

it didnt need to be perfect, just better then a tabula, and perferably something I could easily use between various characters, and I think it filled that role just fine. The stats were just a quick craft, since I have little to no chaos to spam with.
merci crema ? because you cant quantity the nonmap areas well aside from leaguestones, it would be long as fuck

map crematorium drops those like candy
Another good day for me.

Drop of the day:

Idk how you guys are getting all this good gear. I'm currently trudging through low lvl maps with this setup:

Spoiler

I need a proper fkn wand but can't seem to find/make one no matter how hard I try, even with essences.

Still really enjoying it though, and will keep farming until I get what I need.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Mar 23, 2017, 12:36:59 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Idk how you guys are getting all this good gear
Still really enjoying it though, and will keep farming until I get what I need.

I found a rush of good wearable uniques at level 80 just running onslaught leaguestones and anything that gives bloodlines, extra rogue exiles etc on very low level alched maps like Beach, instead of going for Atlas progression. Not that uniques are mandatory of course, I just happened to find some amazing ones that are awesome for my life/armour requirements. Mostly just wearing decent rares with master-crafted whatever was missing.

I was only trying for currency to craft my first 5-link of the league - noticing that my 4-link DPS is not getting me past about T6 comfortably and that sucks, and won't cut it for Uber Lab either. Having said that, I somehow have 5k life right now with just moderate rolls and I absolutely OWNED Merciless Izaro so I'm not too far off trying for Uber.

Spoiler
Traps? What traps? Insane life regen!
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
My best finds so far. Level 80.
From a diviners strongbox

from a breach
Finally got my first T16! Haven't run it yet though. Waiting til I level up first - I remember minotaur being hard as balls in breach league.

Also on 3 of these useless orbs. Haven't got anything even vaguely worthy of a slam so I guess they are to just rot in my currency stash tab and look pretty. Still no reliquary keys XD

Got one of the nemesis stones that give rare mobs a chance to drop a rare prismatic ring. Found this. Pretty nice ring I think. Might craft %ES on it if I roll a CI build at some point.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Lvl 84 with these items:

It's not extremely bad.
My best finds:

Amongst much more crap.

Im not complaining.
I havent seen exalts, keys and t1 uniques yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info