How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Pushed my Marauder through Cruel and Merciless yesterday.

Got pretty lucky on the weapons, selfcrafted with essences/alchemy orbs:

Resists are capped, and I started to commit to Mace nodes in the tree instead of generic 2h ones (I'll still respec if I get a gg sword/axe).

Rest of the gear, very ugly:
Spoiler

~20k Sunder 4L DpS with Hatred, HoA, 3 frenzy and 8 EC, 3.5k life... I think I can get into maps soon.
Need to fix my gem links soon, don't really want to waste fusings on bad items.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Gauhron wrote:
Does ANYONE have Uber Izaro unlocked?

Got it unlocked so fast (~8 trials) I wondered if they "buffed the trial type distribution" (higher chance for missing one/s) or sth...

102 SC uber lab entries yesterday:
https://www.pathofexile.com/labyrinth/SSF%20Legacy/4/1489363200

Thanks for that bro, I will return to the grind!
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Spoiler

Some of my latest drops.

Funny that i found a tabula faster while farming maps then spending like a few hours running aqueduct and channel maps etc.

Peace,

-Boem-

Wow nice ex and divine :)

Haven't found any of them till now,nor relic.Still nice though

Spoiler

And a bunch more unique's today though nothing all that special except xoph's bow i guess.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Asheren wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Card farming is not going very well for me. Either they screwed with the drop odds a lot or I got very unlucky so far. My random guess is that the drop odds got nerfed due to the new unique gold amulet.

I am trying to use stones to increase mob count breach etc. Tho not sure how much those help with card drops.

Anecdotal (mine) evidence suggests that it helps more than the numbers indicate. Finally got first card in a 3-stoned unided rare Graveyard map:

Maybe 300 more maps to go...
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
The grind continues. No reliq keys yet. Level 87. Highest map tier is T10 - Malformation (god I hate the layout of this map).

Found some really nice items though. Starting to think about possible new builds.

Still only one of these bloody things
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Asheren wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Card farming is not going very well for me. Either they screwed with the drop odds a lot or I got very unlucky so far. My random guess is that the drop odds got nerfed due to the new unique gold amulet.

I am trying to use stones to increase mob count breach etc. Tho not sure how much those help with card drops.

Anecdotal (mine) evidence suggests that it helps more than the numbers indicate. Finally got first card in a 3-stoned unided rare Graveyard map:

Maybe 300 more maps to go...

Crazy quantity is definitely the way to go for divination cards.

But at this point in time, i feel like GGG really missed the mark with a lot of the divination cards.

I think they could be a great solution especially for build enabling uniques like ROTP, WI or key unique items that you need or facilitate endgame play. But the only actual reasonable droprate Divination card is

Two divination cards that i planned to farm for key uniques to use in builds were

and

But i gave up. It would literally take me days. If not weeks. Considering you can roll up a new build an be mid 70 in a day or two, it was just not worth the effort.

And its such a shame too. Divination cards would have been the best way for players to work towards something they need. Instead they work exactly like uniques now. If you get lucky you quickly fill a stack, if you dont you get nothing.
"
Cataca wrote:

This one was so bad before (Legacy) that you would likely drop at least one shield before completing one set.

"
Cataca wrote:

Farming 'Channel' for Tabula I got these:

with some left over from one Tabula:

No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Got a decent axe for the start of mapping with my 2nd Build.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
my precious

2 X tabula (1 from Cardio, 106 coins)
1 X ex (Cardio scammed me for 1.4K :(

bunch of leveling/mid tier uniques

abort/retry/fail

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Mar 14, 2017, 10:10:02 AM
"
Zrevnur wrote:
This one was so bad before (Legacy) that you would likely drop at least one shield before completing one set.

Before legacy you say? =P
Last edited by Cataca on Mar 14, 2017, 10:20:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info