How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Spoiler

Some of my latest drops.

Funny that i found a tabula faster while farming maps then spending like a few hours running aqueduct and channel maps etc.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

Spoiler

Some of my latest drops.

Funny that i found a tabula faster while farming maps then spending like a few hours running aqueduct and channel maps etc.

Peace,

-Boem-

Wow nice ex and divine :)

Haven't found any of them till now,nor relic.Still nice though
Bye bye desync!
Just got my first ssf exalt xD

Not really useful to me yet, but still nice to have.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Mar 14, 2017, 2:31:25 AM
Great!

Had my first char get to 90 Sunday.

Now working on my Witch Zombie Machine.

So Far 5ex dropped 4 divines 3 keys.

I made a mule SSF to Legacy to buy some cheap gear for later if i do want to play normal legacy at some point.

For my Witch which as of this she is 61.. will be using the following I found..

Foils have been Shiver and covent with LE bow.

If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
Aight, some beauties...

Really no luck with the Exalts, but got Elreon only on 6,5 anyway..
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Mar 14, 2017, 4:01:10 AM
Does ANYONE have Uber Izaro unlocked?

I cannot fathom how long I have been running t1-3 looking for trials.

RNGesus giveth and he taketh away, so not all bad:

Last night was one eventful one. Found my first reliquary key (saving it), and had a couple of near death experiences, followed by a very deathly one.

The Maggot Bird Boss on the channels map killed me. It was buffed with Onslaught, Shaper, and also possesed by a Charlatan Ghost. Got hit for around 1800k damage and then quickly bled out the rest of my health in less than a second. Lvl 77.

Time to figure out what to try next!
1 exalt, 3 keys

Out of the 3 keys I got 5 useless unique items are all the nerfed versions of existing items

Level 87 and 88 characters so far

Took about 100fuses and 4 divines. Going for a 6L vaal regilia, about 250fusings in and not even a 5L. Have a 5L prophecy incase I need it though.

Extremely tempted to exalt this for a +100 flat ES and it'll become a god tier item. Or I can roll mana and waste the exalt.

300coins from cardiro. saving up to 12k and ill run my +3 charge "area will have cardio" stone and hope for taste of hate (costs 12k at max) or other useful uniques.

200+ chance orbs in and no headhunter. Don't expect to ever get one but it'll be nice if I did.

Can comfortablly do merc izaro full key and facetank the boss. Uber izaro requires some thinking but I can do full key runs depending on the rooms. The elemental skeletons especially; the lightning one seems to hit for a massive amount of damage, more than some of izaros attacks.

Thought this was rather interesting. Dropped 2 kaoms and vaaled them. I 'bricked' one of them and it turned into that masterpiece. I have much better boots now but that was a very lucky early find like day 1. Still trying to roll a +1 to gems on atziri steps for that nice enhance level 3 or 4 if i get a lucky vaal on the enhance gem, very useful in dual aura setups with temp chains.

And of course who could forget this amazing drop. Took me 6 runs (im at 11 right now) to drop this. Also 3/4 fragments for uber atziri. Not sure I'll ever be able to do it though, not going to try untill I have like a 11k+ ES build. Got a binos dagger with near max rolls ready for a blade flurry assassin.

I have an equilivant of 7 normal stash tabs full of uniques (1 quad tab, 3 normal tabs and starting my 4th) and its just redicious lol. Will have to vendor the majority of it soon because I just don't have space unless I buy 2 more quad tabs (already have 4 + like 15 normal tabs). Most of it I'll never use anyway, like 4 storm clouds. What will I do with 4 stormclouds or 3 diedbells or 2 whispering ice (with another one ready from div cards). This is why uniques are worthless, not because they cant be used or have limited use but because you drop too damn many.

Have so many chaos (120+) from drops alone I stopped doing chaos recipe. I only ever did like 10-20 recipes so that shows how completely useless it is. Don't do chaos recipe.
"
Cataca wrote:
"
grepman wrote:

its just really tough to get specific uniques for quirky builds. and I love quirky builds. and I dont mean some powerful rare uniques, Im talking about common run of the mill uniques you get a dozen of when you dont need them and never get them when you want/need them.

I wanted to run a warcry-centric berserker, cycling through warcries. so, like, all Id need is a deidbell (even procced the prophecy). one of warband shields. easy enough right ? wrong. shit just wont drop. had like 20 deidbells and 10 of each wardband shield last league. zero now.

I remember Anuhart once said that SSFers need div cards like fish need a bike. well, I couldn't disagree more then and I couldnt more now. if I had an option to farm something like 50 crystal ores to get cards to get a deidbell - by golly I would. div cards are an amazing crutch for SSFers and otherwise it could be a very long time to get a common unique 'on demand'.

Im as against instant gratification as anyone, but I don't see why I have to play x generic toons in SSF to just get a couple of common 1alc unique to make my build work. poe now has like over 400 uniques I believe.

/rant

I think this is first and formost a mentality issue.

My hands are itching to make a dual brutus lead sprinkler necromancer with the baron. I mean, seriously. Itching.

Obviously i have none of those items. Instead i look at my 5 tabs of uniques now and try to come up with interesting builds for those instead.

ie. A life based elementalist with buring arrow is coming along
Spoiler
Unavailable

Once i get those gloves. Or if i get a lioneyes jewel to use the staff nodes.

My main point is, that the main fun is to find builds you can do with what you have, instead of finding builds you want to do. If that gets boring for me, i'd switch to the normal league instantly as well though.

Or you could just take a break from SSF, migrate with a toon with some currency on it. Buy your stuff, test your build. (test out that baron leadsprinker thing for me, eh? =P)
I mean yeah I understand that. its just even stuff that I find that is quirky (like I found a nulls which is usually fairly rare) its not quite enough to go full quirky build because those usually require more uniques.

I think Ill just push these couple of toons to 90 in fairly generic setup and then transfer to non-SSF and respec my berserker to whatever I wanted in the first place and see how it goes. I think another problem is that if you only transfer one toon you dont get masters/atlas progression
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Gauhron wrote:
Does ANYONE have Uber Izaro unlocked?

Got it unlocked so fast (~8 trials) I wondered if they "buffed the trial type distribution" (higher chance for missing one/s) or sth...

102 SC uber lab entries yesterday:
https://www.pathofexile.com/labyrinth/SSF%20Legacy/4/1489363200
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info