How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

farmed
sadly low roll now decided to farm The Polymath cards no luck yet after a lot of tries :(
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Card farming is not going very well for me. Either they screwed with the drop odds a lot or I got very unlucky so far. My random guess is that the drop odds got nerfed due to the new unique gold amulet.
"
farmed cards for tabula

Managed to farm one in Channel but it took 2-3x as long as it used to:

Attempted (still trying sort of) to farm 'The Coming Storm'. Not a single card after ~30+ maps. Its not even in the wiki card list anymore... Instead this one drops somewhat frequently on those maps:

On the bright side I got lucky on enchantment (after ~7 runs):

Then really locker lucky. And with right enchant on first try too:

No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Card farming is not going very well for me. Either they screwed with the drop odds a lot or I got very unlucky so far. My random guess is that the drop odds got nerfed due to the new unique gold amulet.

I am trying to use stones to increase mob count breach etc. Tho not sure how much those help with card drops.
The drops are... not that lucky for me. At all. But I keep going.

Notables:

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
satanttin wrote:
How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

its been pretty rough. i have been dieing a LOT even with easy starters like trapper. i think it just the whole multi league thing and getting use to some of the older leagues again.

like talisman... i clicked on a stone circle one time and next thing i know **SPLAT!**. i am dead in less than 2 seconds from the mobs that spawn. i remember playing talisman for sure, but not the exact mechanics of it. when i did talisman stone circle again on my current character i was a bit more cautious and still almost died! why? i didnt figure on the amulets summoning an "averaged" monster level. so what happened was i didnt have enough low level amulets and i subbed in a couple higher ones. **OOPS!**. it summons a mob that is about 15 levels higher than the western forest (normal) and proceeds to try and destroy me. so how do i know it was that high? it dropped level 34 boots. so figuring on a +2 drop increase from the mob that means he had to be (at least) 15 levels higher. it was serious business keeping alive and defeating all those talisman summons!

i would say the blooper death had to go to the tempest league mod though. i never played tempest so it was all new to me. i got a hungering tempest and was like "cool" i get soul eater. so i kill some stuff in the map and things. then i afk for just a second. **SPLAT!** i am like "WTF JUST HAPPENED!" because it took out 100% of my life in cruel bypassing my ES. i am looking around and all i can see is kinda this odd looking ground effect. only thing i can think of is the hungering tempest exploded me with chaos damage of something.

right now i am trying out a scion with spectral throw. so far its going pretty decent. i picked up double strike for the single target and my earlier characters found me vaal double strike. i want to try to make my scion a cold crit damage and CI character. sounds like it would be fun if it lasts long enough to do it.

Those bad boys i crafter in last 2 days

And this one i have found

and two flasks for more dps

I see black temples loom against the night
With tentacles like serpents writhed afar
And waving in a dusky dragon light
Great moths whose wings unholy tapers char.
~ Robert E. Howard ~
Rampage+Breach+Beyond is delicious.

also: Fuck you

and: Well, at least the roll is good
Last edited by Unhold on Mar 13, 2017, 5:38:43 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Cataca/characters

Chieftain at 84 and going strong, but the damage fell through in t8+ maps. (and breaches were totally impossible) Poison damage on the totems is pretty incredible, but the slow mace makes it hard for them to get hits out in situations where they get constantly hit (and stunned).

Thus i am now grinding up a WI elementalist (again) after i found those freaking jewels. I swear they used to be much more common.
Spoiler

Heck, i even found a grand spectrum before i found those.

Hopefully i'll be able to get some gear for the chieftain with the WI toon.

Should finally be able to hit some ~8k ES this time around, and will properly set up my cwdt setup so i dont get wrecked by porcupines again. Screw those porcupines.
when everything just works (my RNG went into a streamermode :D )
Spoiler

Spoiler

And just for the lulz :P
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Mar 13, 2017, 6:32:54 PM
Quite dead. At least in terms of racing. It s a shame most streamers don't support ssf by racing in it. You can see a huge difference between legacy hc and legacy ssf hc ladder. People are actually dying on the ladder and are struggling to stay alive. I refuse to consider Etup being a top player playing with a bitchboy, ci+vp and shitload of dmg. fast? Yes. ethical? Faaaar away from it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info