also
so not a bad day^^ and a divine dropped :D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
League has been good for me :

3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by de99ial on Jan 30, 2018, 5:30:26 AM
Still looking for another axe to craft, for some reason i get everything else but 80+ elder axes.
Spoiler

Crafting bases:

Not sure what to do with this:

removing accuracy and multimoding or not ...

MagicFinding works nice with sunder 46 iq // 242 ir , mostly to complete chaos recipes and spending the rings/amus/belts (unid) i find in t11-t14 areas
Spoiler
Last edited by DasName on Jan 30, 2018, 1:49:39 PM
Basically done with the league after reaching my goal of 24 challenges purely by SFF. Just doing Zana quest & some map runs with my Raider if nothing else to do IRL while waiting for the next patch.

---

Found during Zana unique quest

some notable recent finds

"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
boyandroid wrote:
Basically done with the league after reaching my goal of 24 challenges purely by SFF. Just doing Zana quest & some map runs with my Raider if nothing else to do IRL while waiting for the next patch.

---

Found during Zana unique quest

some notable recent finds

Goddamn why can't I find a Kondo's LOL

It's weird but I think I'd rather have that right now, as Disfavour and other run things are not really in the cards.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Goddamn why can't I find a Kondo's LOL

It's weird but I think I'd rather have that right now, as Disfavour and other run things are not really in the cards.

And the the funny thing was my Raider found it, not my 2 handed Slayer. When I played my Raider in the beginning of the league, all the good weapons she found were 2 handed weapons, that's why I switch to Slayer. And when I played my 2 handed Slayer, all he found were bows... RNG has a good way of taunting me.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Last edited by boyandroid on Jan 31, 2018, 1:00:30 AM
I am quitting for this league. Had a blast, but I grow tired of the game when I reach lvl 90 and reroll a few other characters.
I will eagerly wait for the next league.

PS: I 5 linked 7 item. No 6-link :(
I think I will never get a 6-link by fusing.
lost my SSD this morning... so no PoE for a while for me. Sucks. Hope to get it fixed before the weekend. My operating system was on it, so it's pretty borked. Hope the Geeksquad can bring it back to working order.
"
polimeris wrote:
I am quitting for this league. Had a blast, but I grow tired of the game when I reach lvl 90 and reroll a few other characters.
I will eagerly wait for the next league.

PS: I 5 linked 7 item. No 6-link :(
I think I will never get a 6-link by fusing.

It is possible. Did onnce several leagues ago. But dont count on it.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
lost my SSD this morning... so no PoE for a while for me. Sucks. Hope to get it fixed before the weekend. My operating system was on it, so it's pretty borked. Hope the Geeksquad can bring it back to working order.

When they sell You ssd they dont tell about risks.

Also:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info