How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Hm.. interesting. I was hoping for something a tad less variable than that ;)

However, I take your point on how heavily dependent it all is on what a person has to work with for gear, and ultimate goals.

The belt is nice. Personally, I'm looking for a quiver with more life on it. My own life total is too low at the moment.

'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
I had a good run today, first one of these I've ever found:

Found these too:
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Last edited by Unquietheart on Jan 26, 2018, 1:35:19 PM
"
Unquietheart wrote:
Hm.. interesting. I was hoping for something a tad less variable than that ;)

However, I take your point on how heavily dependent it all is on what a person has to work with for gear, and ultimate goals.

The belt is nice. Personally, I'm looking for a quiver with more life on it. My own life total is too low at the moment.

Lol trust me I still get messages about trees and stuff, it's the #1 question "what is the best tree" or some variation of it.

Since this is SC for budget or low resources like us I don't try to get too much life for Ranger side, sometimes you will stretch yourself too thin if you don't actually have damage to back it up. I understand things need life rolls but monsters need to die too. I think positioning is also a big factor too so if you can do that well you can make those sacrifices. If not you probably need higher life pool.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Hmm.

I guess I'm changing over to Ice Shot.

Can't really enchant over an Uber Lab level one for this.
2nd armour 6Led

Freed up a few passives from using Tabula.

Actually thinking about switching helmet for linked above. Currently using this:
I tossed an Alchemy at the Gripped Gloves I found and ended up with these, I think they're a slight upgrade over my Hrimsorrows, so I'm going to give them a try:

I also found these:

I wasn't going to merge a single thing to trade league but I'll probably make an exception here:

Also, game sucks sometimes, can't even get a shitty Reach of the Council to drop :^)

Unavailable

The Ranger revamp was worth. LA still feels the best, so that helm enchant feels pretty meh now. Should have played this in actual Abyss, instead of waiting for my stockpile to transfer to Standard.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jan 27, 2018, 12:31:21 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
New setup/gear after switch to ele EO Molten Strike. Build is stronger than before and much less laggy. Expected the lack of elemental pen (aside from curse & ascendancy) to be a problem but it doesnt seem to be.

Passives are still a bit in between what I did before and what I want to do with a Shapered shield - still no luck there.

--

Ring would be good (with multi ex use) if I would need the +3:

--

Also have ilvl 80 Shapered Gemini claw now - not sure if I should try crafting it:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
New setup/gear after switch to ele EO Molten Strike. Build is stronger than before and much less laggy. Expected the lack of elemental pen (aside from curse & ascendancy) to be a problem but it doesnt seem to be.

Passives are still a bit in between what I did before and what I want to do with a Shapered shield - still no luck there.

--

Ring would be good (with multi ex use) if I would need the +3:

--

Also have ilvl 80 Shapered Gemini claw now - not sure if I should try crafting it:

That build looks super sick, and very solid. I'm assuming you can level as that?

Didn't play much today, finally founds a Death's Harp though:

My accuracy is ass, so maybe I'll fix that before looking to go to Opus fully. Even a 4L Barrage felt strong on it in a T9/T10/T11

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info