How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Now ... where is Empower hiding under :D
SSF since ~OB
"
fariseo wrote:
Hit 95 yesterday, can't yet reach nor Hydra nor Minotaur
146/157, on one side I can't find any of Core Plaza Reef, on the other side I vaaled my first ever Dig and got a Carcass.. which dropped nothing on a 150% iiq.

I'm sad.

Ouch, I was stuck without Minotaur for a long time, in fact I just finally got it last week. I sucked it up and stopped run Dig's and Carcass hoping to get lucky. I just vaal'd and since none went to Minotaur I waited to 3:1. It felt bad, but at least it's done.
found this

which is kind of what I want to transition to except so far this is just too good without bringer of rain++

Gonna hit 90 soon.
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:

And it ripped the good mod, so now i want to find another one, to try anull the es, then going to just multimod it for a decent ring.

I'am confused, can'T you just throw alterations at the ring until something good happens?

Same goes for

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

I need an Annul and some luck right now:

It could be so good :(

Items like:
are created the same way, throw enough alterations and an occasional regal at it and it will work eventualy. T2 Phys + random suffix in this case, regal hit attack speed, and 2 random exalts because why not.
Last edited by DasName on Jan 23, 2018, 9:02:25 AM
Just dropped in Shaped Dunes:

Needs some experimentation - will see. Also have this if I want it with Fortify:

--

Some recent stuff I am unlikely to use:

--
"
DasName wrote:
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:

And it ripped the good mod, so now i want to find another one, to try anull the es, then going to just multimod it for a decent ring.

I'am confused, can'T you just throw alterations at the ring until something good happens?

I would probably do that too but the odds of scoring the curse-on-hit are supposedly rather bad - like 1:500 or sth. Weapon phys mods have bad odds too though.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
DasName wrote:
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:

Same goes for

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

I need an Annul and some luck right now:

It could be so good :(

Items like:
are created the same way, throw enough alterations and an occasional regal at it and it will work eventualy. T2 Phys + random suffix in this case, regal hit attack speed, and 2 random exalts because why not.

That's what i did, spent about 800-900 alts in one sitting, before i even got my first curse on hit roll, which i also was lucky with that i hit the ass-mark. And not the other curse on hits.
Reason i'm holding off, is even tho i've 1.4k ish alts atm i'm mainly using them to roll twinned tribunals atm and that eats alt like crazy.
Also that if i manage to strike another anull at it, and it removes the shitty ES i regaled, i can just multimod it with elreon and craft my own desired mods which is what i'm going to do.
Edit: Also due that i've masters lvl 8 i can do some fun prefix/suff cannot be changed crafting as well if i wanted, not just rng slam.
If i happen to find another shaper ring, i'll ofc try to craft that also. :)

Decided to grind out some atziris today.
Pretty decent haul! I'll probably wait for lvl 21 gems before doing uber though, due i wanna be sure i don't fail the only set i've.

Edit2: Rolls for anyone curious
Spoiler
Last edited by _SleeZy_ on Jan 23, 2018, 11:26:33 AM
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:
That's what i did, spent about 800-900 alts in one sitting, before i even got my first curse on hit roll, which i also was lucky with that i hit the ass-mark. And not the other curse on hits.
Reason i'm holding off, is even tho i've 1.4k ish alts atm i'm mainly using them to roll twinned tribunals atm and that eats alt like crazy.
Also that if i manage to strike another anull at it, and it removes the shitty ES i regaled, i can just multimod it with elreon and craft my own desired mods which is what i'm going to do.
Edit: Also due that i've masters lvl 8 i can do some fun prefix/suff cannot be changed crafting as well if i wanted, not just rng slam.

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Shaper#Rings says its a Suffix so: You could also remove the ES prefix with 2ex per 'suffixes cannot be changed' master craft. Cannot rip the good mod then and costs 2x ex instead of 1x annul. You may have to craft multimod first though so that it does not turn into a blue item - not sure.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
_SleeZy_ wrote:

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Shaper#Rings says its a Suffix so: You could also remove the ES prefix with 2ex per 'suffixes cannot be changed' master craft. Cannot rip the good mod then and costs 2x ex instead of 1x annul. You may have to craft multimod first though so that it does not turn into a blue item - not sure.

Oh i hadn't considered that, thanks for the suggestion!
I for some reason assumed curse on hit was prefix.

I may consider if i should go about it this way, quite expensive way of doing it. I mean i may find or craft something else that's these exalts are better spent on.

Also for your last thing, nope that's not needed. :) The rare item can't go blue once you've regaled it.
Unless i'am mistaken assasins mark is the only curse available for shaper. Anyways, now i know why i got no Doryani's in 80+ Atziri Kills, someone stole them!
Last edited by DasName on Jan 23, 2018, 1:05:23 PM
"
DasName wrote:
Unless i'am mistaken assasins mark is the only curse available for shaper. Anyways, now i know why i got no Doryani's in 80+ Atziri Kills, someone stole them!

I must've been realy tired when i checked, you're totally right!
http://poeaffix.net/ac-ring.html
Still super rare though, since it took so many alts. Prior to those i chaos spammed as well because why not. Then decided i'll go craft it from the ground up. ^^
Current build i was going to use it on, is slightly on hold though, so it's not my main prio at the moment.

Also sorry for stealing your doryanis :-/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info