How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

I might be able to complete my goal 24 challenges purely by SFF afterall. Just need 2 more, either 1 or 2 of those stupid RNG challenges (Zana unique, Ulaman & 2 socket unique). In case I'm unlucky, for the backup Unid T10 & the Hybrid Widow encounter. If there's more time left in the league after those 24 challenges, I might get back to my Raider again.

-----

My 4th Lioneye's Glare

Potential armour for my Ice shot Raider

Notable new loots
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."

I'm ready for a high iLvl, good base Elder/Shaper item... :D

Currency Tab:
Spoiler
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
bwam wrote:

I'm ready for a high iLvl, good base Elder/Shaper item... :D

Currency Tab:
Spoiler

Holy Alterations Batman.

I need an Annul and some luck right now:

It could be so good :(
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

WTS anull's, taking offers!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

In SSF? I buy them for
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Offer tabula!

On that note, i finally hit what i wanted today, vaaled these 5 baddies, after what feels like ages of leveling them. Since most of them wasn't qualitied when i started.

On the other hand i had to use my entire months worth of chroming for this:

Then also spend tons of fusing to re-5l this one, due the 5l i had was on the other side so couldn't use the colors i wanted.

Gonna try go for 6l soon-ish. Gotta save up a buffer first i feel. And i'm not even sure if i'll play this build for long, since i usualy don't enjoy bow builds to much.

So far it's pretty fun though, and i'm mainly using voltaxic cuz i love purple and well... for old times sake, i miss this bow.
Abyssal jewels will make it not as bad. :)

Me too. More exalts though... and I use them.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Me too. More exalts though... and I use them.

Man you guys seem so lucky with those drops!

I've found one, which i used on this:

And it ripped the good mod, so now i want to find another one, to try anull the es, then going to just multimod it for a decent ring.

If that fails, which it most likley will due my rng with those orbs, i'll have to start over again. :)

Exalts, same here:

Altho i'ven found any now in like a week which is abit strange given how much i actually play.

Yeah pretty lucky on the anul drops, on the other hand i used like 2000 chroms on this thing so far.

I'm settling for the 4-off color reds atm, but my aim is to get a 3/4 red socket and 1 blue off-color for the increased aoe gem. Prepping for some cyclone shenanigans with + range etc :).

Taking a break a bit while leveling the cyclone char like 1act a day sometimes two to prepare for some full on play-time in maps.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Just got a pretty decent bow drop... might even make a TS/puncture build. Lucky master mod.

Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jan 22, 2018, 8:37:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info