How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

:|
Risk? Stuff wears out. There's no risk involved. A hard drive wears out too.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
lost my SSD this morning... so no PoE for a while for me. Sucks. Hope to get it fixed before the weekend. My operating system was on it, so it's pretty borked. Hope the Geeksquad can bring it back to working order.

Damn, sorry to hear that Shags, it sucks.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Actually there is. SSD is kinda "young" technology and traditional currently is much more reliable but if anybody want to feel safe with data he/she needs like 4 independent banks.
Update. Definitely a damaged SSD. Connection to the cable was literally bent. No reason for it either as the was another bay open with plenty of room.
Oh shit I got perma Elder on Waterways O_O

Interesting...
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
de99ial wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Actually there is. SSD is kinda "young" technology and traditional currently is much more reliable but if anybody want to feel safe with data he/she needs like 4 independent banks.

Sorry but i own an ssd from 2011 and it still works fine and shows no wear under crystalmark. The 2 SSDs i use in my main pcs are also working flawlessly since 5 years.

BTT:

Trying to link this but it refuses to even get a 5l in ~400 fuse :D.

Already thinking of making a new build though: Jugg with
Last edited by FaustVIII on Feb 1, 2018, 3:43:01 AM
I didnt said that every ssd is breaking BUT if anyone check % of damaged ssd drivers to normal then youll get a different pic.

Also:
"
de99ial wrote:
I didnt said that every ssd is breaking BUT if anyone check % of damaged ssd drivers to normal then youll get a different pic.

Also:

http://0b4af6cdc2f0c5998459-c0245c5c937c5dedcca3f1764ecc9b2f.r43.cf2.rackcdn.com/23105-fast16-papers-schroeder.pdf p. 13 - less prone to failing but more prone to getting bad blocks all in all

On Topic:

Still no luck with my oro's but i found some other nice stuff:
Probably one of my more ridiculous attempts at SSF.

I only started this character exactly 1 week ago. EK Nova Inquistor:

It's like the game knew what build i was playing and kept giving me stuff for it. First the Hrimsorrow... then the lightpoacher... then the belly (not really what i wanted but...) six-link in 400 jew/12 fuse... and also an Esh's Mirror drops from a regular esh breach??!?!?! Leech on boots was the very first time I ran merc lab and got the enchant on the first try. To top it all off? 4 exalts just in case I want to multimod something later. Insane.

It's actually crazy.

EDIT: On top of everything???? My first 20/20 EK jewel? Vaal +1 21/20. So completely nuts.
Last edited by Prizy on Feb 1, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info