How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

So people were talking about items drops that seem to want you to do a build:

Mana themed? (2 armours 2 helmets a decision would need to be made)

Had Kitava thirst drop last league but nothing to increase mana cost but got 2 Apeps this league and items to boost my mana pool on top.I realise MoM kinda conflicts with Kitava but could also complement since both want you to have a ton of mana.
Last edited by Kavlor on Sep 29, 2017, 7:21:13 AM
I am stuck at 2/3 for essence challenge. I have failed at least 11 attempts for 3/3. I have a set ready for uber atziri and almost a second one, if I can muster the courage to do it, my past experience with it scarred me. Then the grind challenge I need 44 more atziri or 33 beachheads.
Found an Astramentis with +80 Attributes yesterday, this is what happened after one Divine:

I also six linked my QotF in 24 fusings, rng is at mercy this league :)

Found an Astramentis with +80 Attributes yesterday, this is what happened after one Divine:

I also six linked my QotF in 24 fusings, rng is at mercy this league :)

Finally done Uber Atziri: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCE9Ng79xqg&feature=youtu.be

It's my first uber kill ever. It's slow, safe and uncut.
I have new toys to play with :)

I think game whants me to do summoner thing but i dont like it at all.
Also was able to upgrade some prophecy items.
Started several new chars:
Pathfinder(46)
Hierophant(50)
Ascendant(72)
Leveled Ascendant to 70 in Blood Aqueduct and got these:

Tried to do uber lab (at 70 with twink gear) then but abandonded it after 2nd trial. Unintentionally brought Izaro to the next stage without killing all essences. Underestimated the (knockback) power of ball lightning + knockback. Ascendant is now at maps. Will try a crit Discharge Mjolner.

No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Started several new chars:
Pathfinder(46)
Hierophant(50)
Ascendant(72)
Leveled Ascendant to 70 in Blood Aqueduct and got these:

Tried to do uber lab (at 70 with twink gear) then but abandonded it after 2nd trial. Unintentionally brought Izaro to the next stage without killing all essences. Underestimated the (knockback) power of ball lightning + knockback. Ascendant is now at maps. Will try a crit Discharge Mjolner.

I never kill those essences. I just do Izaro as fast as i can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info