How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Got nothing cool in ssf (starkonjas is not that great tbh), got my wanderer to lvl 89, able to clear uber lab fast and reliable and with full keys, grinding it atm and happy as a child. SSF is so much fun for a bored player :)

Here are my best:

Still trying to chance piscators and hope for qotf and rats drop, got a lot of work to do before I can get that dying sun, hopefully I will have it before the league end :)
Hey guys ! I'm having really great time playing SSF. So much more fun to hunt for items by your self than just buy for a couple of chaos. Like the Chin Soil or Lioneye's Glare I'm looking for. Not much luck after 10-15 Ancient orbs and 200-250 chancing. Maybe I've used all my luck on 6linking my QOTF within 20-30 fuses. ( Though it took like 400 jewellers to 6 socket it )
Anyway I have a bunch of T16 maps now and would like to try my luck for a Dying Sun so I need a build which can farm Guardians ans the Shaper.
Afaik Necros/Summoners are able to do that relative easy. Sadly I've never played it.
Can you guys recommend me a guide for that ? Here are some of my items that could be related to that.

Got a Tabula too and a Brightbreak too on an other char.
So what do you think guys any buld where I can work with these items to farm the guardians and shaper ?
Is SSF for casual players or not?
No SSF is not for casuals. Gear and progress is way to random.
I have 562 hours played in SSF. Got 12 stash pages of useless uniques :(
My progress i kinda stuck at tier 12-13 maps, because i just can't get those build defining uniques.

Wish they would make a real SSF league with tweaked droprates etc.
"
Groomi wrote:
Is SSF for casual players or not?

Depends. If you want to achieve an endgame goal then its not. But lower goals (play through story) or certain personal goals (like 'having fun fooling around') are not at odds with SSF.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Some new shit i found

I'm trying to farm all the new Harbinger uniques, running T15 beachheads, but getting so many duplicate pieces it is annoying :( Is there any way to specifically farm harbinger shards? I mean, does higher tier maps drop them more often, or should I just speedfarm low tier maps?

This time I've been lucky I guess.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

Edit:
Last edited by Ulsarek on Oct 15, 2017, 2:34:18 PM
"
Steamr0ller wrote:
I'm trying to farm all the new Harbinger uniques, running T15 beachheads, but getting so many duplicate pieces it is annoying :( Is there any way to specifically farm harbinger shards? I mean, does higher tier maps drop them more often, or should I just speedfarm low tier maps?

We have this info:
"
Qarl wrote:
3.0.1b Patch Notes
  • Reduced the chance of getting lower-value shards from Harbinger drops in yellow- and red-tier maps.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info