How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Sunder anything, EQ Jugg, Frost Blades Raider, Cyclone Slayer, SRS Necro, RF/SR Trickster. All pretty solid for starters. No idea how well any of them would work with an XBox controller though.
I'm getting burned out, so I decided to go ahead and play my one and only SSF HC character of the league. She was a CI Blighter that wasn't going to respec, so I expected to die at a fairly low level due to super awful defenses.

I made it to Weaver and my internet went down. Dead.

Ah, the memories. I'm damn glad I'm no longer torturing myself by playing HC every league. At least it wasn't a one shot out of nowhere or a mystery death I could never figure out. It's also good that it happened in Act 2 instead of at level 80 or 90.

Back to the version of POE where stupid deaths don't throw my character in the garbage.
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:

Golem jewel formula very hard to complete as SSF unfortunately. Have 2x the same now:

I think it's the hardest build to put together in SSF. I got insanely lucky that I was able to put it together during Legacy league. I think a loot heaven league like Legacy is the only realistic shot at assembling the build.

Got bored of sc so I decided to play a bit of HC SSF, at least until I die.

Wonder how far can I get with the rustic sash recipe crafted weapons, probably will be able to get to the blood aqueducts, but I'm kind of concerned about the act 5 bullethell boss at the moment.

If I can get a set or 2 of the battleborn in kaoms dream, that would be nice.

Lucky belt find, will stick to this badboy for a long time.
Last edited by krenderke on Sep 20, 2017, 7:58:43 PM
Finally managed to get level 94 on my raider, took me 2 days of careful playstyle and running easy mods only.
Spoiler

So far my gears are less than perfect, still trying to get hrimburn prophecy as well as drillneck. Only managed to balance out my fire/cold res for oak flask, took me like 2 hours of trying out various gears to do it.
Finally did merc lab and i have Slayer and Raider bonuses. My gear not so very perfect but now leveling Vorici so i can do 3 r sockets on this:

Also from time to time i drop jews on this for 6s. And when i suckseed ;) i will try link it.

Thinking about Assasis instead of Raider but not convinced yet.
After much complaining about not getting anything more than 4 links on a belly after 500 fuses, I had my first non-corrupted, non-tabula 6 link drop after 956 hours (on steam anyway):

Followed by one of these:

And then "Oh, hey, another witchfire brew, neat. Wait, that doesn't look like a Witchfire, what's that?"

o_O
Nice!
Last edited by Drasius_Rift on Sep 21, 2017, 4:16:47 PM
Today I finally got this:

And a second:
"
Cyse wrote:
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:

Golem jewel formula very hard to complete as SSF unfortunately. Have 2x the same now:

I think it's the hardest build to put together in SSF. I got insanely lucky that I was able to put it together during Legacy league. I think a loot heaven league like Legacy is the only realistic shot at assembling the build.

Now you just need Might and like 6-8 other primordials :p.
RIP @lvl 96. Ran into Core Malachai smash. Player error and widescreen monitor.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info