How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Last edited by Jase78 on Sep 15, 2017, 6:25:41 AM
Last edited by Jase78 on Sep 15, 2017, 6:25:59 AM
"
Zrevnur wrote:

Golem jewel formula very hard to complete as SSF unfortunately. Have 2x the same now:

I think it's the hardest build to put together in SSF. I got insanely lucky that I was able to put it together during Legacy league. I think a loot heaven league like Legacy is the only realistic shot at assembling the build.

Level 100 2 weeks ago
Dropped 3x ex today:

--

Ancient Orb on 3x2 shield gives (slightly exaggerating):

--

Weekend extremely laggy, better today but Scorching Ray gives crashes now instead of getting stuck. Game still unstable for me.

--

Tested new flask charge usage rules - pretty weird - need 20% belt and 24% reduced Stibnite or 19% belt and 25% reduced Stibnite to get 4-charges-used on Stibnite. No idea what formula is being used.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
I finally got Zana to 8, farmed a Chayula breachstone, and didn't have the DPS to get to Chayula. That was very unexpected since I can easily handle both the other breachlord domains and maps up to T16. The Revenants were way, way tankier than I thought they would be. Revanants in T16s die almost instantly. These definitely didn't. Felt super awful to throw away what's probably the hardest grind in the game to a shitty timer and levels of tankiness I couldn't possibly predict. Terrible design.

I've had the worst luck with Vaaling gems this league. I finally got to the point where I'm leveling Added Lightning Damage to 20, throwing 20 GCPs on them, then Vaaling. Still nothing even after doubling the attempts. The number of failures at this point is completely ridiculous. I can't even sell most back for a GCP since I keep getting damn -quality on the corruption.

25 more uber labs to go, then I'm finally done with the league. I have plenty of offerings. I'm just waiting on a good layout. It's been awful lately.

For non-terrible stuff, I found an ilvl 85 crystal belt in a Haku mission. I love that master missions can have the new bases drop now. I have tons of good gear I'll never use now. That's SSF, though. I kind of miss playing in non-SSF leagues. I used to be able to give good drops away. Now they're just wasted.

Picked up a nice toy for my Ice Crasher when my Cycloner was picking up rares for chaos recipe.

and had one of these fall out of a Uber Lab Chest

After bitching about having spent a billion silver coins and still not having a belly, one fell out of an Uber Lab Izaro chest but I'll be stuffed if I can get anything more than a 4 link out of it, so it just sits in my stash taunting me and eating all my fuses. :(
Been thinking of starting up a self found character in HC to play when no ones on to group with. Any of you guys have recommendations?

I've been feeling like playing a true melee build (never made a gladiator or jugg before) but scorching Ray trickster was another option I feel would be easier to start off with.

XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
"
Drasius_Rift wrote:

Got my first one this league today from (shaped) Reef boss:

Still looking for some gear so plan to use it on some maps.

--

After spending xxx chance orbs on (pretty much) every 73+ Pinnacle Tower Shield I scored:

Not sure if I will use it though - kinda miscalculated (or unlucky except for RotP) how hard it is to gear my build.

--

"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:
I've been feeling like playing a true melee build (never made a gladiator or jugg before) but scorching Ray trickster was another option I feel would be easier to start off with.

Scorching Ray (without RF) is easy to start with and powerful enough. Personally I dont like the playstyle (without RF) much though. Unfortunately it has some problems - not sure if the 'stuck' bug still exists or if it got fixed:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2000168
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1964384
Would recommend to test if you have these problems.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Drasius_Rift wrote:

Got my first one this league today from (shaped) Reef boss:

Still looking for some gear so plan to use it on some maps.

--

After spending xxx chance orbs on (pretty much) every 73+ Pinnacle Tower Shield I scored:

Not sure if I will use it though - kinda miscalculated (or unlucky except for RotP) how hard it is to gear my build.

--

"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:

Scorching Ray (without RF) is easy to start with and powerful enough. Personally I dont like the playstyle (without RF) much though. Unfortunately it has some problems - not sure if the 'stuck' bug still exists or if it got fixed:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2000168
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1964384
Would recommend to test if you have these problems.

Gonna be on Xbox, and we don't have that patch yet but if we get to it and it has that problem it would suck. There was also some jank with all the channel skills not sure of they got patched. Seems to be patched out with blade flurry at least gonna troll around PoB and see what I can drum up.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info