How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
seanxjohnson wrote:
Anyone else having a tough time staying interested in this league? I'm 5 duplicates into Harbingers and I'm bummed I can't do any new builds with the new items. How are you staying interested?
^

For me it's usually setting goals like killing certain bosses, getting certain chase items (like Headhunter), getting a build to work that you thought might be rather hard in SSF or reaching a specific level, like at least 97 or sth. But there is nothing strange about being burnt out. I had that happen to me rather fast in legacy tbh.
I'm running a non-crit lightning wander. My main goals this league were to play something I've never played before and to avoid any annoying timer-based mechanics. No charges, no "recently killed" effects, nothing that would be annoying or make me feel like I should rush rush rush rush rush. I just wanted to run around and kill monsters in the most relaxed way I could. I've taken down everything except Uber Atziri (0-1 vs. her :() and Shaper (haven't tried) so far.

I finally had Elreon hit level 8 today. The multimod on my wand was insane. After getting perfect rolls on WED and attack speed, I went with crit chance (another perfect roll!) instead of increased lightning damage. I think crit chance technically does more damage anyway, plus it felt like a waste not to put crit chance on after those perfect rolls.

My gear's solid at this point, but I'm many hundreds of Chaos and alch/scours into Opals and Onyx amulets without getting a decent upgrade. I burned out on doing the Chaos recipe, so I'm probably done rolling Opals this league.

I hit 36 challenges pretty quickly. Now I just need a third corrupted essence, Uber Atziri, Shaper, and those terrible grinds. I'm not sure if I'll go for 40/40. I have about 45 lab keys + completions, but the amount of grinding I'll need to finish those and the other 80ish Atziri runs is insane. I'll probably burn out completely well before then.

All in all, I've really enjoyed this league so far. The Harbinger mechanic's a bit disappointing, mainly since every "improvement" they make hurts my performance. I like the Beachhead and the uniques I've seen, though. I'd run the belt if I could get my resists to work. That speed boost feels amazing.

My Gear

Retired/unused gear:

"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
Anyone else having a tough time staying interested in this league? I'm 5 duplicates into Harbingers and I'm bummed I can't do any new builds with the new items. How are you staying interested?

If the game+connection is stable for you you could try HC?

I started a SSF HC char but my heart just isn't in it. I really wish Breaches were unlocked at Zana 7, I think I could make it through the whole league if that was the case.

in 30 fusings, HC, SSF btw Xd
Last edited by AnimePillowCollector on Sep 2, 2017, 4:28:18 AM
During last league i managet to do 6l shavronnes below 100 fus and 300 jews. It is possible :)

EDIT

It was a good morning.
Last edited by de99ial on Sep 3, 2017, 1:59:52 AM

Dropped this from a corrupted strongbox, and it's fucking USELESS
Seriously, what should I even put in there, ice trap and freezemine for memes? 'Cause realistically I'm not gonna get Vorici 8. Horribly CoCblocked.

On a good note, I think I can roll Warchief totems char for farming uber lab now (got like a dozen offerings lying around), so that's something at least.
Last edited by incide on Sep 3, 2017, 7:53:05 AM
New armour

Crafted.

EDIT

New shoes

Last edited by de99ial on Sep 5, 2017, 4:26:33 AM
Game stability may have improved for me somewhat (not 100% sure yet and dont know why) but still have issues. Best (most stable) area appears to be lab.

--

Put together new gear:

--

Currently struggling with map drops. (Dont want to use Harbinger map currency at this point due to stability problems with them.)
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
SSF in Harbinger is too good. The league mechanics are kinda meh, but the new orbs makes all kinds of stuff awesome!

Ancient Orb Fun... although the first one was a drop:

Spoiler

ALso new hybrid life rolsl has made Tabula Rasa pretty OP:

Current Character gear:

Spoiler
Been trying to farm this almost since beginning of league:

Running out of the respective maps now...
Almost easier to get 1500 fuse than the cards...

Maybe new boots:

Have not had a crash for some time now but my GPU gets hotter than ever. So still waiting to try those Harbinger maps. They are supposed to be easy but will try the yellow ones first - so used 2 orbs on T10 and both became a Harbinger map?
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info