How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
golan4840 wrote:

unreal, random drop and my loot filter didnt even highlight it, I was sure it was just another trash leather belt. My heart dropped when I saw what it is.

My first headhunter ever.

Whoa thats insane, were you just running a random nemesis stone? Were you in a specific map?
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
"
golan4840 wrote:

unreal, random drop and my loot filter didnt even highlight it, I was sure it was just another trash leather belt. My heart dropped when I saw what it is.

My first headhunter ever.

Whoa thats insane, were you just running a random nemesis stone? Were you in a specific map?

Shaped orchard, 4 sextant mods with additional monsters, 20%+ pack size, double beyond, nemesis with additional rares, breach.
It happened when I was 90% to level 100, and that was the last nemesis league stone I was going to use. absolutely crazy luck.
Last edited by golan4840 on Jul 25, 2017, 2:11:22 PM
Got Zana to level 8 and stopped play. Looking forward to 3.0 but bored out of my socks.

Atziri is pretty fun; shame there's no real reason after getting a couple flasks, I've no need for a Doryani's atm.

Breaches pls; I just want the Xoph's Amulet. I even ran 2 Tul, 1 Xoph and both were fruitless. At least I can level a BV char easily?

Off to gather more shards I guess.
With all the crazy luck I had this league, I ran 20+ xoph and 20+ esh, never found the amulet from either of them.
"
golan4840 wrote:
With all the crazy luck I had this league, I ran 20+ xoph and 20+ esh, never found the amulet from either of them.

That doesn't bode well for me. Hopefully I have some luck in a couple different places to yourself then!

Amulet is the last piece of the puzzle for me now after getting my Devoto's from an exile in a Zana mission today.

Until I get to shaper for Dying Sun I guess.

Think I'll probably play this in 3.0 as well tbh.
Had a decent string of RNG the last 2 days. 5th 6L, div flask from Zana for 5c, two skins in back to back Chayula breaches (no other chayula uniques all league even with 2 runs), and a sweet Opal ring for my Sprinklers build.

I also finished Mino letting me finally fight Shaper. Haven't killed him yet though, I get him to phase 3 then I fall apart managing the vortexes, I still need to practice the fight.

Last edited by seanxjohnson on Jul 27, 2017, 8:14:51 PM
Welp SSF just got a lot easier next league, no more 2 week struggle to get the last T16, just slam the T16s you're flooded with with orb of horizons. Also Binding and Engineer help with that early grind.

Holy.fuck is that real?? Where is this photo from? That ancient orb, first thought when seeing this is "ez skyforth". This orb will break the economy lol.
If this is real, amazing buff to ssf play
Last edited by golan4840 on Jul 27, 2017, 9:06:06 PM
"
golan4840 wrote:
Holy.fuck is that real?? Where is this photo from? That ancient orb, first thought when seeing this is "ez skyforth". This orb will break the economy lol.
If this is real, amazing buff to ssf play

It was posted on reddit along with the data mined unique flasks and later confirmed with GGG's Harbinger league announcement. The unique nerfs have not yet been confirmed (that I've seen) but they seem real enough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info