How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Pretty decent haul in the last hour. Second heartbound loop for a weapon swap build and a helm I've always wanted to try!

Originally, I intended to go from SR CwC Firestorm to Wither CwC Chaos storm Berserker, but I couldn't get a second Consuming Dark nor 6L my mantle for the 15% conversion. So instead I decided to double down on Scorching Ray's better clear speed and went with a hybrid setup using one consuming dark to replace fire pen for firestorm with empower that works for both, an insanity chest for onslaught that ups SR clear speed, and a hysteria fire burst off-hand. Vaal'ed the chest recently for +1 socketed gems. Effectively stun immune and freeze immune.

It has been a surprisingly tanky all-rounder and probably as fast a clear speed you would want for a SSF character that needs to actually pick up loot and not just meta-farm wealth.

Last edited by Hackusations on Jun 6, 2017, 5:45:02 AM
^What does fireburst do?

Never used it but it looks interesting. I wonder what the baseline dps is.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : looked it up, it's interesting like i thought ;)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Jun 6, 2017, 7:50:52 AM
Unfortunately getting too many random disconnects now. Also unfortunately PoE still does not deal well with this problem (after many years) yet. Made thread for improving this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1906926

--

Will probably not continue CA Deadeye at 97.

Tree:

--

Maybe I will try some races but not really interested and not particularly skilled at it and have high area transition times so not a good fit.
Or maybe try SSF "scrub" league. Or maybe quit PoE. Will see...
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Unfortunately getting too many random disconnects now.

It's been like this a week for me I cant play the game, getting disconnected every few minutes.
@Zrevnur pretty good bow !

@Hackusations
got pretty lucky yesterday, dropped those two in 2 hours.

i'm still struggling a lot to get one of the 3 uniques bows i need for my build, got some cool drop but nothing that's actually usefull. i runned a radiating tempest on full sextanted maps with good map roll and beyond, uniques rainned like crazy.

Spoiler

got that belt too
, one of the best i've ever had ! i need to divine it becase tiers are good but rolls are low, and 'ill need another divine to craft move speed on it.
Last edited by Zboublemeteor on Jun 8, 2017, 12:59:33 PM
When you think you brick something but then realize it went from 6S to a somewhat useable 6L.

Last edited by seanxjohnson on Jun 9, 2017, 4:13:32 AM

what is a good build to build around this item?
Just died at 85 with my cospris. Got overwhelmed in a breach. Not sure what to roll next but I enjoyed this cycloner a lot so maybe something similar.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jun 11, 2017, 5:49:37 AM
"
golan4840 wrote:

what is a good build to build around this item?

EK nova and frostbolt ignite are two builds i played this league with this amulet. Huuuge QoL.

If you want a map farmer, Frostbolt ignite with EE is the best. You can pretty much obliterate anything minus guardians/shaper. And the skill feels incredibly smooth.

EK nova is a mean bosskiller with decentish clearspeed, i played it with

And died a quadrillion times though

Best have a chayula switch for long bossfights though, as it will do diddly squat on a boss without minions.

(and you need either a EK nova or two frostbolt jewels and a three dragon/hrimburn for either of those)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info