How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Doomstryver wrote:
Just need to find some exalts.

Edit: Reddit says beyond is bad for getting Exalt cards.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on May 11, 2017, 12:54:38 PM
"
de99ial wrote:

Not using it but sharing. Maby i will need it when i find Essence Worm Ring.

Not much use to me at the mo :(
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

Not much use to me at the mo :(

Yeah could use it right now...

New weapon:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Zrevnur wrote:
May have to do more uber labs to get %regen on ES base boots yet......... pure RNG Enchantment system == worst part of lab for me.

Uber lab cant be much faster than today? No hard Izaro mods. So far (3x) havent seen any particularly bad trap layouts either.

2nd run for boot enchants scored:

Got this earlier for PF Aegis build/setup - not sure I am going to stick with it:

Probably done with enchants for now. Have used most of my Offerings anyway.

Got hit hard by Izaro once today: ~3500 with him being unbuffed (sword/shield?). Didnt expect that. So he can probably hit for 5.5K base or sth? Maybe I didnt have any buffs/debuffs up at the time == sloppy play. And there was suspicious ping level afterwards so not sure this was 100% "legit".
This is the second time I got hit hard in the last ~50+ runs. Both times I was at a good distance from Izaro (to lure him away from the center so that I dont kill lieutenant). He appears to be less dangerous if I am right in his face. Or maybe I screw up more if I do "lure him away" routine. Not sure...
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"

Yup, you cant get vinktars otherwise, it doesnt drop in the wild whatsoever.

You need to collect the 4 agnarod staffs and run the map, then you get a random vinktar flask. Not exactly the nicest setup for SSF, but then again, there isnt exactly a build that requires vinktar.

But other than that, only coruscating elixir (divi. cards) and a lions roar. WTB wise oak.
I have 2 wise oaks that i dont use but lions roar would be a huge upgrade for my build. Dam u rng^^

Almost there.

Well... i actually have not unlocked any of the phoenix side maps. Not even t11. But i did shape crypt.... once two more drop i'll be almost there (core).

No idea if i'll be able to do shaper though, i do die a fuckton on the guardians.

Kind of suprised how often the t16 maps drop too.

Not the best roll... But still, a huge power spike as is, due to replacing a crappy 40% ele dam rare...

Downside is that rare had some resists on, so I've lost ~300 Life from swapping some gear around.

Slowly getting gear sorted though.

Just waiting on trying to 6L my Belly, while also sorting out crafting a Helm and pair of Gloves.

Just not anywhere near enough currency to do that at the moment though...

At least I've started to finally get some maps higher than T6 dropping... Moving into T9 without much issue clearing, just gotta get dem map drops yo!
Just found:

Threw over 300 jew and no 6s ;) But i do this just for fun.
"
golan4840 wrote:
"

Yup, you cant get vinktars otherwise, it doesnt drop in the wild whatsoever.

You need to collect the 4 agnarod staffs and run the map, then you get a random vinktar flask. Not exactly the nicest setup for SSF, but then again, there isnt exactly a build that requires vinktar.

But other than that, only coruscating elixir (divi. cards) and a lions roar. WTB wise oak.
I have 2 wise oaks that i dont use but lions roar would be a huge upgrade for my build. Dam u rng^^

Just found another one

I NEED LIONS ROAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Last edited by golan4840 on May 7, 2017, 6:02:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info