How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

It finally happened. I had the immense luck of only getting one duplicate staff, and i didnt farm any torture chamber for them, because as the droprate of those cards is now and the layout of that map... well, i'd have quit the league before i got the thing. So, pure RNG.
But terrible luck with unique flasks in general, the only other useable unique flask was a lions roar.

Slammed the fleshripper i linked before twice, getting two flat ele rolls. Vendored that piece of shit in anger.

Also trying to craft the rest of my HOWA gear, the only piece of gear that isnt complete crap is

and the ring is useable

As far as vaal regalias go, i think i am down about ~50 regals and some 600 alts, the only time a chest that was worth the try, it resulted in a flat mana roll, of course.

Main issue right now is that i am so heavily biased towards elemental damage, and the bricked ele reflect t14+ maps just keep piling up. I really, really want to give

A go, but steelrings just... dont... drop. And i obviously have no abyssus.
Uber lab is a bit long today. Do not enjoy running it for Enchantment. There really should be a way to at least use Treasure keys to get more enchantments or sth.

Argus knows whats good for Argus:

Edit: Considering to start up a new char cause I have what I need:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on May 3, 2017, 4:03:55 PM
I envy those who can get past L95. At L91, I can't break through T12 maps (only a single T13 so far). Even Atziri runs became stale with dwindling midnight frags and no ARK's dropping too. Anyway, I still get some interesting loots but maps seem to be a huge wall right now.

Spoiler
]

drought in maps
Spoiler
pressing on...

"
monsoonrider wrote:
I can't break through T12 maps (only a single T13 so far).

Maximize Atlas bonus, 3:1 for more bonus, chisel + alch [+chaos], leaguestones: onslaught + tempest + perandus/domination/breach/ambush/?, keep grinding

I am not aware of any solution (other than good RNG) to avoid the last point.
"
Cataca wrote:

It finally happened. I had the immense luck of only getting one duplicate staff, and i didnt farm any torture chamber for them, because as the droprate of those cards is now and the layout of that map... well, i'd have quit the league before i got the thing. So, pure RNG.
But terrible luck with unique flasks in general, the only other useable unique flask was a lions roar.

gg, I wish I had this "terrible luck with unique flasks" lol
Last edited by golan4840 on May 4, 2017, 9:59:46 AM
Stuck at 90... but no time for another project in my life, so I'll just keep grinding.
New helmet

Also new regalia but wont try to craft it very hard just will wait for prophecy then 5l

Second Vault of Atziri and Cadiro sold me second

Also T8 maps today went from revarding to punishing... Need a break.
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Edit: Considering to start up a new char cause I have what I need:

Made new Templar. The boots are quite cool for leveling. Goal is to try an ES sponge build. Plan was to use FNM for damage but after actually playing with it I scrapped that. Without 'Clever Construction' this is definitely not sth I want to play. Intended to get it but even with it it would still be too clunky - want sth easy to play for now. So I picked Flame Totem. Probably going to use Consuming Dark with it.
Not sure about Ascendancy yet - probably Hierophant.
I need to get a Pyre ring, any ideas how to? Chancing sapphire rings? ^^
"
golan4840 wrote:
"
Cataca wrote:

gg, I wish I had this "terrible luck with unique flasks" lol

u get it from a map :P think it is 100% chance not sure tho never done the map xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info