How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
satanttin wrote:
"
golan4840 wrote:
"
Cataca wrote:

It finally happened. I had the immense luck of only getting one duplicate staff, and i didnt farm any torture chamber for them, because as the droprate of those cards is now and the layout of that map... well, i'd have quit the league before i got the thing. So, pure RNG.
But terrible luck with unique flasks in general, the only other useable unique flask was a lions roar.

gg, I wish I had this "terrible luck with unique flasks" lol

u get it from a map :P think it is 100% chance not sure tho never done the map xd

Yup, you cant get vinktars otherwise, it doesnt drop in the wild whatsoever.

You need to collect the 4 agnarod staffs and run the map, then you get a random vinktar flask. Not exactly the nicest setup for SSF, but then again, there isnt exactly a build that requires vinktar.

But other than that, only coruscating elixir (divi. cards) and a lions roar. WTB wise oak.
"
Cataca wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
"
golan4840 wrote:

gg, I wish I had this "terrible luck with unique flasks" lol

u get it from a map :P think it is 100% chance not sure tho never done the map xd

Yup, you cant get vinktars otherwise, it doesnt drop in the wild whatsoever.

You need to collect the 4 agnarod staffs and run the map, then you get a random vinktar flask. Not exactly the nicest setup for SSF, but then again, there isnt exactly a build that requires vinktar.

But other than that, only coruscating elixir (divi. cards) and a lions roar. WTB wise oak.

well u can with a relic key if u are very very very very... lucky :P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
I need to get a Pyre ring, any ideas how to? Chancing sapphire rings? ^^

They seem very common, I found 3 already (more than I have of any other unique ring this league). I'd just farm until one turns up.

Things went to a bit of a standstill for me. I had to move to a new condo where I promptly discovered the internet is complete shit even by Cambodian standards. I'm getting my own internet line installed on Monday, so just taking it very, very slowly till then as I'm a bit bored of ripping to shit internet. I'm still loving my EQ mara though, first build of this kind I've done in ages and it's immensely fun. Also seems relatively easy to gear, I just need a Marohi then my life will be complete.
Summoner curse:

Something else:

Finally something for me:

Now waiting for shield with good amount of ES.

Also i managed this under 100 jews and 100 fuses:

On the other hand shitstorm in job environment ;)

EDIT

Just did Cowards Trial - it was easy i dint even had to use flasks, i spawned like 3 totems.

Also after switching to Shav my ES actually get highier. Dunno really why but hell i wont complain :D

EDIT

So i got shield:

Tried Shield charge but it was dissapointing so Flame Dash.

But now i dunno if i should use Divinarius or this wand

Any advice? DPS shows over 150 in favour for wand. But maby i should ditch dps and just use Divinarius.
Last edited by de99ial on May 5, 2017, 2:32:02 PM
Templar is Hierophant now and lvl 60 at end of Cruel. Just did Norm & Cruel lab. Norm took 2 attempts. First was a miserable failure.
Spoiler
Forgot to activate the altar. Templars are not very smart it appears. Or maybe it was the wrong god or sth.

Gear is ready for Merciless.
Spoiler

May have to do more uber labs to get %regen on ES base boots yet......... pure RNG Enchantment system == worst part of lab for me.

Edit: Just "found" a 6l with good colors so Im going to use this instead of coil:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on May 5, 2017, 6:45:11 PM
"
Zrevnur wrote:
May have to do more uber labs to get %regen on ES base boots yet......... pure RNG Enchantment system == worst part of lab for me.

Uber lab cant be much faster than today? No hard Izaro mods. So far (3x) havent seen any particularly bad trap layouts either.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
First time I got to lvl 92. Also first time above 10k health thanks to

Still unlocking maps goes slowly. Almost through all my vaal orbs. 2 tier 15s unlocked, no t16 dropped yet.
Last edited by Sisaroth on May 6, 2017, 6:50:06 AM
Crafted myself a new helm

T1 flat ES
T1 stun and block recovery (suffix)

Regaled T1 %ES. Gave me a nice 600 ES pool increase.

Hoping to slam this one like my shield and get some nice resistances and/or hybrid. Just need to find some exalts.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Finally managed to get overcapped res thx mainly to
and also some chaos res, that never hurts.

Thinking about yolo exalting both... will wait and see if smtg better drops in the near future...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on May 6, 2017, 11:44:00 AM

Not using it but sharing. Maby i will need it when i find Essence Worm Ring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info