[3.0] Max Spell Block "Bone Storm" Firestormer (Cheap, Tanky, HC, League Starter)

Updated last three leveling trees after making a minor improvement: we trade 8% Inc AoE (which is very minor with the 2.6 nerf) for more life regen by taking a different jewel slot :D
2 weeks into league & I'm level 85 and a half - this is unheard of from me, hoping to make 90 by end of next week (I normally play 2-3 hours a day). I'm not sure if this is capable of doing the hard bosses alone in my playing style but I seem to be definitely more survivable when mapping with my CRAZY friends.
ign: Kza_Taza
"
kareNZa wrote:
2 weeks into league & I'm level 85 and a half - this is unheard of from me, hoping to make 90 by end of next week (I normally play 2-3 hours a day). I'm not sure if this is capable of doing the hard bosses alone in my playing style but I seem to be definitely more survivable when mapping with my CRAZY friends.

Thanks, so great to hear! What about your playing style makes you think it wouldn't work for hard bosses?
What do u think about using Mokou's Embrace and the new Flagellation jewel for the build?
Hello!

After 2 week use pewpewpew spend around 30c and reroll to you build
its really fun, autocast firestorm its freat idea

bit thanks by new player!!!
midtown, how you get Endurance charge ? My always 0/3
The red nigtmare cost around 4ex, its ultra price for new player like me :)
"
powergreen wrote:
midtown, how you get Endurance charge ? My always 0/3
The red nigtmare cost around 4ex, its ultra price for new player like me :)

You don't need to generate endurance charges, Immortal Call has a base duration that applies regardless. Endurance charges serve to multiply that base duration. If you hover over it in your skill selection you can see its duration w/ your Skill Duration modifiers applied, probably 0.8 seconds or so. It isn't a lot, but can help out for physical damage over time (esp lab traps!). If you don't find it useful, feel free to swap it out with something else such as Tempest Shield :)

As noted, if you end up getting a Red Nightmare jewel you will then generate endurance charges giving you physical damage reduction, and IC will last much longer :)
Last edited by midtown on Mar 19, 2017, 8:51:26 PM
Big thanks, now i can run T8 maps
but ... i cannot kill Izarro on merc lab

replace area to Concentrated Effect
decoy totem to spell totem
replace stone golem to fire golem

but dont deal much dmg to single target
i cannot cast bone offering becouse hi dont summon mobs
no mobs -> no courple to cast bone offering

my active curse Flammability + Enfeeble dont work to him (i dont see icon)

---------------------

oh, my wrong: if i undestand correct you cast desecrate and blow up by bone offering
to get buff, so you dont need mobs

---------------

p.s Izarro die easy after i undestand my mistake :)
Last edited by powergreen on Mar 20, 2017, 9:49:01 AM
"
powergreen wrote:
Izarro die easy after i undestand my mistake :)

Great to hear! Yes you've got it right, swap AoE for Conc Effect for bosses, and use Desecrate to cast Bone Offering regularly. Personally I'd keep Stone Golem for the life regen but if you prefer Flame, go for it :) And don't forget to use your Overflowing Chalice and Atziris (if you have it), the increased damage and life regen + leech will make a big difference in both offense and defense!

Izaro isn't Hexproof as far as I can tell, were your curses definitely casted (mana was reserved) and were you close enough to apply them?
midtown

How you survive on T10+ map with elemental reflect mod ?
i one time cast firestorm and this hit 50% my hp (total 4.2k)

or just skip this map ?
Last edited by powergreen on Mar 23, 2017, 8:15:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info