[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

Hey man, I'm following your build extremely close, even have almost exactly the gear that you currently have but I'm dying nearly instantly in T2 maps. Can you recommend anything I'm doing wrong or what I could do to improve survivability? Resists are all above 75% with auras. Thanks for your build btw, the zombies kick ass I'm just really flimsy.
the baron build is really fun. ive always favored zombies. but i feel so squishy compared to a chaos innoculation zombie build. with the ci version could run grip of the council, Umbilicus Immortalis and still reach 10k+ energy shield. and still have jewel slots be what you want.
If you're really keen on doing Breachlords I think using Hatred and putting BV in a Doon Cuebiyari together with using SRS might do the trick. Flesh Offering will benefit you casting BV and SRS as well as increase the dmg of your summons, and your skill effect nodes (if you have any, I do personally since I use SRS) will help as well.

I know for a fact that an Auramancer or just a Summoner with Severed in Sleep can do Breachlords pretty reliably utilizing SRS.

I really, really have to recommend using SRS in general - it helps clear amazingly, and it helps bosses amazingly, and it helps direct the Zombie AI.

Well-worth the 4L.
Someone help me out, I may be missing something obvious. But I don't see the 40int within the radius of the scion start violent gem node.
"
Flowtoss wrote:
Someone help me out, I may be missing something obvious. But I don't see the 40int within the radius of the scion start violent gem node.

10 int node
20 int / spell damage node bottom of the es cluster
5 int start node
5 int start node
=40

For spectres, I used evangelists / slashed miscreations while leveling but now I have switched to Ape chieftains from act 2, because they provide us with frenzy charges. Pretty neat.

A chieftain could work but if you don't want to go necromancer I would probably pick duelist - champion since they have some things that would benefit your minions. 10% strength is nice, but at the end of the day it's the primary thing a chieftain provides
Regearing (and soon reskilling) until something closer to your build, Allana. Look at this Astramentis I got from the Polymath cards! (Blessed for perfect implicit.)

My effective health pool is SO MUCH bigger now. So very happy I found your thread. Next step is to get to 1200 Strength so I can start using Mon'tregul's again. (Zombies can't survive lategame content without it.)

I wouldn't want to get rid of Victario's though. It helps so much with clearing.

By the way, Allana, do you use 2x Violent Dead or just 1? If I could get away with just 1 I'd be able to use Inspired Learning. (Occasionally you steal auras from rares which gives your clearspeed a turbo boost.)
Last edited by DB42 on Mar 10, 2017, 2:23:50 AM
"
DB42 wrote:
Regearing (and soon reskilling) until something closer to your build, Allana. Look at this Astramentis I got from the Polymath cards! (Blessed for perfect implicit.)

My effective health pool is SO MUCH bigger now. So very happy I found your thread. Next step is to get to 1200 Strength so I can start using Mon'tregul's again. (Zombies can't survive lategame content without it.)

I wouldn't want to get rid of Victario's though. It helps so much with clearing.

By the way, Allana, do you use 2x Violent Dead or just 1? If I could get away with just 1 I'd be able to use Inspired Learning. (Occasionally you steal auras from rares which gives your clearspeed a turbo boost.)

You dont need Victario's, trust me :D

I am using Montreguls and severed in sleep and my minions dont die until now, clearing t12 atm. Also you get those juicy extra skillpoints when u dont have to take Necromancy Aegis
2 violent deads, I mean it boosts their main attack skill after all

If you use blood chieftains your minions will have permanent frenzy charges either way! For really late game I noticed that since I have so little minion life and no soul weaver passive, it's better to have them strictly as buffbots becuase their damage falls behind
i have to admit that i was wrong - Shaper's Touch and Geofri's Sanctuary is acutually a very nice combo for this build
i have 5k life and 3,8k ES at the moment and still a lot of room for improvements
i have 1208 str with 3x Brawn (so i don't have problems with intelligence), 2x Violent Dead and 2x Efficient Training

i run 3 auras (Hatred, Haste and Clarity) thanks to an level 3 Enlighten

my next goals:
1) complete Uberlab
2) better shield with more ES
3) reach charlevel 90
4) Raise Zombie level 21
5) Empower Level 4 (ultimate endgame-goal!)

even if this is not a T1 clearspeed build its still very fun and it has been so long (atleast 2 years) since a played a Zombie summoner in PoE
I've been using this guide as a basis for my own srs/zombie/vaal summon skeletons build and I have to say that it's very good. Everything has been very easy so far(though I am still in a4c atm). Here are the gears that I currently use, still missing a lot of links and stuff but so far it's pretty great. Killed dominus cruel in less than 3 secs with 20 srs, vaal summon skeletons, and flesh offering up at the same time lol

Spoiler

quick edit: it would be great if you would give some advice, input on my build as well as I am kinda new to the game(3 weeks in) but I love making builds and I feel like this could be my first successful build
Last edited by superseyan on Mar 10, 2017, 5:10:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info