[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

yea I am familiar with golems, I played that for the entirity of last season :D

I just really like the idea of having sustain via the baron + playing a life based summoner (bone offering max block + lifeleech from zombies must be nice).

i enjoy shield charging into packs and going fast to maximize my clearspeed, but that gets me frequently killed on CI Golemancer since its naturally squishy.
"
KinGGaiA wrote:
yea I am familiar with golems, I played that for the entirity of last season :D

I just really like the idea of having sustain via the baron + playing a life based summoner (bone offering max block + lifeleech from zombies must be nice).

i enjoy shield charging into packs and going fast to maximize my clearspeed, but that gets me frequently killed on CI Golemancer since its naturally squishy.

Well I am always at the frontline and they do heal me up rapidly if I'm not potting so this might be for you after all. My build is still far from optimised and my gear is shit, so you should be able to do something cool with it
Is there a way to use Necromantic aegis with a life build without sacrificing too much str? maybe by forgoing the second curse? i really like the idea of giving those beefy Zombies charges through Victario's Charity, but i have almost no experience with poe any more.

"
dragomob wrote:
Is there a way to use Necromantic aegis with a life build without sacrificing too much str? maybe by forgoing the second curse? i really like the idea of giving those beefy Zombies charges through Victario's Charity, but i have almost no experience with poe any more.

Well, ZiggyD is also running a str based zombie build now and will use it. Also it's interesting how he noted that multistrike seems good for the slam on zombies. So it might be an idea to run for 6L:

Raise zombie - melee phys - multistrike - inc aoe - minion dmg - poison.

This way we are able to swap the inc aoe for conc effect for bosses?
IGN: Tjoen
Last edited by Tjoen on Mar 5, 2017, 2:09:33 PM
oh sweet, thanks!
gonna take a look at his skill tree then

edit: any idea where i could find it? the only recent build vid has yoji's build as a base
Last edited by dragomob on Mar 5, 2017, 2:12:55 PM
Hit 68 finally, just sitting over 1k strength as well.

I'm still getting the hang of directing the zombies. It's a damn shame the new threshold jewel doesn't have an aggressive modifier for them because this build would be something else if it did.

I'm still debating if I want to work in SRS with this. I'm using Geofri's Sanctuary and might wait till I can at least 5link that to move my zombies down from the helm, then put SRS in that. In the meantime I'm using shield charge or desecrate to get them to attack.

Also managed to cap resists without having to use Purity of Elements, so I'm toying with the idea of reaching for the aura cluster in the top left and running haste + hatred.
Last edited by theorangeshield on Mar 5, 2017, 2:24:40 PM
Wanted to give me input / experiences with my build so far, just hit level 80 as SC SSF.

-Got lucky with a 5 for 1, got Tabula
-Got violent dead jewel from a wharf map

Working on getting the Baron, i have added Close Helmet to the chance filter in neversink (if you Ctrl+f the file for "sorc", the first result is the section to add whatever items you want to add to that drop type).

Here is my current (and messy spec).

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMGSQceCPQNfBCXE2wVJxZvFy8abB0UHaofxyL0JKonqSj6Kpgtiy9vNZI26TkLOlg64TwtQYdEBEVHRnFHhUlRTLNNuU3jVK5VxlXWV8lakWTnaPJqQ2qsa9tsC20ZcLt9GH3Sfll_xoCkgseDX4PMg9uFYIhAjLGPRo_6kDOTJ5Uum4qboaEvogCmV6asqH2qxKyYtAy3Przqvk--ir-XwFTAZsHFyT3K08y80_vYvdkL2RPfiuGI42rquuwY7IrwH_DV8h7yRffX-ej6gPrS_gr-Sf6P

Current gear I'm at 3.7k HP / 1.7k ES

Links/Playstyle atm:
Firestorm + Curse on Hit + Warlord's Mark in a Moonsorrow Wand (adding Blind).

Spell Totem + SRS + Faster Cast + Minion Dam

Anger + Hatred Auras

Zombie + Splash + Minion Dam + Minion Speed + Melee Phys + Poison

Spectre + Minion Dam + Faster Cast + Controlled Destruction

Stone Golem, Desecrate, Convocation

Also running with both Spirit and Flesh Offering on bar, alternating them on the situation (or if I need to protect myself)

Not sure whether to change the zombie links now that i have the jewel, but i can tell you I was having serious problems with the build until my zombies hit 17. Also have no idea how i'm gonna manage the 1k strength if/when I get the baron helm, since i'm finding everything solo.

Either way, build has been fun, hopefully I won't hit a hard wall too soon.
@allana Dumb question, how do you cast haste + purity + vitality? I can only cast 2 of them
Hey! I love the idea behind this build and haven't played PoE in a few leagues. I wanted to know how this build fairs in mapping? What tier have people been able to get to? How does it fair for end game content?

Thanks guys!
"
allana wrote:
Also splurged some currency in standard and bought this

Would be quite nice to have in legacy league though ^^

That amulet is ridiculous! How much did it go for?

Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info