[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Violent_Dead
in radius, not allocated
lv 72 so far Really having fun with your build :)
Bandit?

leveling for low level?
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
"
kentpachi wrote:
Bandit?

leveling for low level?

if you go life save oak in normal, otherwise kill all

I leveled with firestorm and zombies from level 1 pretty much. I didn't really spec into any spell damage or so, it does go slower than just going full spell damage and something like bladefall totems. It's up to you if you want to get to maps faster or play the build faster

"
lv 72 so far Really having fun with your build :)

Happy you like it!
Last edited by allana on Mar 5, 2017, 12:43:12 PM
You cap 1000 str? need screen your stat.
Last edited by homeradish on Mar 5, 2017, 1:06:48 PM
"
homeradish wrote:
You cap 1000 str? need screen your stat.

http://i.imgur.com/0T5JyAv.jpg

Also splurged some currency in standard and bought this

Would be quite nice to have in legacy league though ^^
Last edited by allana on Mar 5, 2017, 1:08:52 PM
Just broke 1200 strength so now I have a total of 6 FAT zombies at my disposal. Tremble!

My gear atm:

Passive tree:

Jewels are: 2x efficient training (between witch / templar and at top of witch)
2x Violent Dead (at scion life reg nodes and between witch/shadow)
3x Brawn (below and next to scion life wheel, in templar area)
could u add a video?

Im rlly tempted to switch from ele golemancer to zombie necro but I have absolutely no clue how good/fast the zombie spec is in comparisson.

since its my first league build I dont want to switch just to realize that golems are 200x faster :/
double post
Last edited by allana on Mar 5, 2017, 1:48:36 PM
"
KinGGaiA wrote:
could u add a video?

Im rlly tempted to switch from ele golemancer to zombie necro but I have absolutely no clue how good/fast the zombie spec is in comparisson.

since its my first league build I dont want to switch just to realize that golems are 200x faster :/

A proper flame golem build is faster. I am not really playing this because it's the fastest clearspeed possible, more because I enjoy the playstyle. I also have faith that the Zombies will be good at killing bosses in the endgame, which is one of my goals. The build will probably never be able to do Chayula's Domain, but I have faith that I can do everything else.

But if you want clearspeed, I would suggest you do poison/srs flame golems or just hexagolem with elementalist. I have a build for that too, check the witch sticky :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info