2.6 All Strengh Chieftain Molten Strike Brutus'Lead Sprinkler Theory

Just a heads up, Lifting posted a video of this build. I haven't watched it yet but thought I'd put it out there since this thread has some healthy discussion of the build with lots of different approaches.
Last edited by ThorTheGray on Mar 22, 2017, 9:01:53 AM
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
Just a heads up, Lifting posted a video of this build. I haven't watched it yet but thought I'd put it out there since this thread has some healthy discussion of the build with lots of different approaches.

wtf is this tree he's using. He went all the way to vaal pact. Nice meta.
"
Pandaroux wrote:
"
ThorTheGray wrote:

VP is awesome in this build. Liftings tree sucks overall though haha.
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
Pandaroux wrote:
"
ThorTheGray wrote:

VP is awesome in this build. Liftings tree sucks overall though haha.

Dmillz, I thought your name was familiar on the reddit post earlier today. I spent a ton of regrets tonight speccing out of Chieftain and into Beserker. Also respecced my tree and traveled to VP. The DPS and leech is so much better now. Now I'm planning to fine tune the gear and hopefully tackle more end game.
So... Now that this build is getting some attention I've seen quite a few variations for the skill tree. Mainly picking up VP and speccing out of Chieftain. I have been thinking of following suite, but really like the way Beef_Tony went with acuity. Right now if feel my damage is insane and would like to add some more survivability. I am still very much a noob. What is the reasoning behind the switch to Juggernaut? Would grabbing Atziri's Acuity remove the reasoning for the switch.
Also because crit is needed for the Acuity to function, would focusing on ignite be advantageous? And if we focus on ignite, getting Abberath's Hooves much be a good option.

Here is my upgraded gear btw. I mostly want to show it off (My favorite find is that last ring). Please let me know if I've made a mistake somewhere. I am really hoping I have because I am having trouble finding upgrades (that are reasonably prices) to trade for based on my knowledge of stats.
Spoiler
Last edited by Assword on Mar 24, 2017, 8:45:38 PM
My gear for now. Out of currency mostly. The next step would be expensive opal rings. Not sure I have it in me, this game is getting to me. Drps suck, slowly save up and shop on poe.trade. /yawn

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 24, 2017, 8:39:44 PM
"
Khalldarian wrote:
Making a non-crit Molten striker with 2x Brutus too, level 84 with 1.4k strength and 6.9k hp, doing alright for now but still having some issue with uber lab sadly.

Still having to work some of my gem setup and items but if you have any good critics please do.

Here goes nothing

Spoiler

Also this flask is quite nice with high amount of HP

And here's the passive : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcA9YEswUtBsMOPBOlFCAUcRR1FSAYkRo4GlUirybzJy8s6S5TMZ4yiTWSNug4UzpSOrM62DrhPC09_EMxRtdHfkz_TeNOKlBHWGNZ81uvXz9hIWP9ZKNlTWZUZ5toZXGFcg9yqXTtdct2rHbnd-V65nrvfNl99YIHgpuDX4PMhNmE74V7hmCGs4zPkAqQVZo7ogCkwqZXpqOsqq2Nrj63Prl-vJ-9Nr1gvqfAZsQVxPbGBMauxtjPftNv1ljYvdl82sHdDeFz5FHqGOpi7DjvDvAf8kXz3fZI9zL46_xL_gr-jw==?accountName=Khalldarian&characterName=DeadMenTellNoMemes

You don't have 1400 strength.
"

Took a screenshot as a proof, but i'd like to know what made you think otherwise, if you have any question i'll be glad to anwser.

Spoiler
Last edited by Khalldarian on Mar 24, 2017, 9:29:55 PM
"
Khalldarian wrote:
"

Took a screenshot as a proof, but i'd like to know what made you think otherwise, if you have any question i'll be glad to anwser.

Spoiler

I can start with....how in the fuck?

I have 1046 at 89 with some really solid gear, covered in strength. 6849 health.

I see your jewlery has higher strength than mine, and you're using Meginords and strength on chest.

Sorry. Pretty shocking. And frustrating to feel like I've made a wrong turn and wasted my time.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 24, 2017, 11:21:05 PM
"
"
Khalldarian wrote:
"

Spoiler

I can start with....how in the fuck?

I have 1046 at 89 with some really solid gear, covered in strength. 6849 health.

I see your jewlery has higher strength than mine, and you're using Meginords and strength on chest.

Sorry. Pretty shocking. And frustrating to feel like I've made a wrong turn and wasted my time.

Even with berzerker ascendancy, i stand at 1275 strenght, level 91
So 1400 is "easily" achievable with chieftain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info