2.6 All Strengh Chieftain Molten Strike Brutus'Lead Sprinkler Theory

here's what i came up with for the sprinklers

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1841135
First Thank you for all the input. Im still working on the idea.

You think its worth to get Elemental Overlord or better get some Templar Mace Crit notes and try to get crit going?
IMO best form for this is:
1. Chieftain
2. Dual sprinklers (did math on doon and you'd need way too much STR to make it worth)
3. Xoph Ammy
4. Rares in pretty much every other slot. (BoTR is a huge mistake; a rare helm with flat STR would be superior).
5. 2x Wildfire jewels

As for dealing with reflect, my own planned tree has the duelist life leech nodes. With the over 200% life I have on the planned tree, the leech rate combined with high base life should enable us to leech/regen through reflect.

I would link the skill MS + Multi + WED + Fire Pen + Ele Focus as the core 5L. 6L would probably be faster attacks.

Not sure if it would be better to go RT or EO, as every point spent into accuracy for EO is STR lost for our damage output.

Iron Grip and Point Blank keystones are pretty much a no brainer.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
zSAvage can you link your tree ?
Mine have only 167% life, I'm beginning to struggle with 5.2k life at lvl 72 in some maps.
Also what is BoTR ?
I personally droped EO for RT because it will not proc as often as I wanted too also RT made me have more skill points.
Yuu said only rares but I gain a huge dps boost with Alberon's Warpath 18% increased strength is huge, also Xoph ammy is so expensive :(

edit: also you loose the charge generation of chieftain with elemental focus.
Last edited by zeracoa64 on Mar 6, 2017, 2:15:53 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAASzBS0GDgn2DjwR1RQgFE0UcRVQGJEaOCKvJy8n7SgqKU8xnjIJMn4yiTLRNZI4UzpSOtg64TwFPC09_ECgQzFFR0bXR35QR1ZIV5dYY1nzXhNfP2BBYGVhUmNwZU1mVGjyaf5sRm87cYVyD3Jscql07Xasdud35XgNeu-CB4Kbg8yE2YVShXuGYItPjM-QVZJ9l3mYb5o7m2qf36IAplenCKyqrY2xQrXytz68n702vqfAGsBmxFjE9sauxtjPftR82CTYvdlh2XzaudrB3CPkIuRR5c_qGOvu7Djsy-8O707vfPAf8f7yRfMR9kj3Mvjr_Ev-Cg==

How does something like this looks? This is assuming you have Xoph's Blood. Would it better to grab more Mace Physical Damage nodes to convert to Fire? I would think the benefit of just strength would be more important.
I can't help but feel like you'd be better off going non-crit and just stacking STR as Chieftain (that or just pulling the old Orb of Storms PCoC + EO combo). I'm curious to see how a hybrid with Geofri's chest would look on an Inquisitor.
Here is the tree I am working towards currently. Overall the tree seems flexible however I went RT. I am three ascendancies in and it feels good so far and I'm currently only on a 4 link. On the 4L I am running MS - Greater Multi - WED - Multistrike (for atk speed). I may try dropping Greater Multi for Lesser to see how that goes. I think Geofri's Sanctuary and Shaper's Touch would probably be a good goal to work towards for this build. Xoph's ammy for sure!

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAPUxMwB4xthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FFnm8T2cqn3MnzZrKpZ858-LdIaOJBV6hh2rM9--Ou77ZHO891oZRRx2XyCBw48OlIyfryfGJGGYCKvOFN25zboGlVhIYTvouoS4drBLlPTb3TtBS1DMY1-t7Z1y-pivqdlTb02R36E2ScvTP_WWE4qW68UdaTCOrM62DKJd-XsOIKbhXtmVMauPC2DXwthr2xo8vAfogAEs3rvg8y3Pv4K2L0pT-QiGmydrgN1kStfBDbpJKoWb-Nqrj4n7QYO1HwJ9vJFOuGmVzGewGa5fsYEA9a9YCbzE6WmowbDAAAAAAA=
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
Here is the tree I am working towards currently. Overall the tree seems flexible however I went RT. I am three ascendancies in and it feels good so far and I'm currently only on a 4 link. On the 4L I am running MS - Greater Multi - WED - Multistrike (for atk speed). I may try dropping Greater Multi for Lesser to see how that goes. I think Geofri's Sanctuary and Shaper's Touch would probably be a good goal to work towards for this build. Xoph's ammy for sure!

Any multi proj feels unnecessary with a pair of wildfire jewels, I'd slap in fire pen or ppad instead.
Last edited by Meleksa on Mar 6, 2017, 10:05:35 PM
Building it right now and atm It cuts to cruel like nothing with two wildfire jewels. I will give a headsup for merc and mapping.
"
RusStandard wrote:
Building it right now and atm It cuts to cruel like nothing with two wildfire jewels. I will give a headsup for merc and mapping.

For me, Merc and mapping have been great so far. Haven't gone higher than tier 5. Breaches are a bit slow but I think with better gear refinement it will shine. I have to say The single target dps is quite nice. I just got to a 5L rare chest and dropped gmp.

What is everyone's plan for final gear? Does anyone have their eye on Geofri's Sanctuary and Shaper's Touch at all?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info