2.6 All Strengh Chieftain Molten Strike Brutus'Lead Sprinkler Theory

Hey guys,

I saw the new Version of the Brutus'Lead Sprinkler and thinking about an all Strengh build. It looks like the strenth version of HoWA.

So I thought about a Tree like this, trying to get as much Strenght as possible while getting Fire Dmg and Projectile Damage in:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAGRAdwD1gQHBLMFLQbDC2ES4ROlFCAVUBZvGmwfAiGwJKom8ycvKCoqjS3SLlMulDGeNPc1kjbFNtg26TpYOtg64TwtPfxDMUd-SRtN41BHVcZWSFcNV-JYY18_ZU1nm2hlaPJvO3Ttdct343fleA2Cm4Nfg8yD24TZhO-FUotPjM-NfpBVkc6WbJd5l4WaO5tqna6fo6IAouqmV6ajpwinn6lurJitja4-r2y18rc-uR25fr02vWC-p8AawGbGBMauxtjNmM9-02_Vptgk2L3ZYdrB4XPjauQi5FHqYuw47FXtIO087w7wH_Fs8kXzm_Pd9kj-Cv6P

I would love to use The Bring of Rain with: Molten Strike - Addes Fire Damage - Weapon ELemental Damage - Iron Grip

As Weapons Im not sure if two brutus or a shield like Chernobogs otherwise a Doon Cuebiyari in offhand.

All other gear should be Strength focused: Dyadian, Lioneys boots, Meginords Vise the new Carnage Heart etc.

What you guys think about the idea?
Last edited by RusStandard on Mar 2, 2017, 6:28:26 AM
Last bumped on Apr 11, 2017, 5:56:36 PM
Hey there, I have been working on the same things, here are some other considerations.

Xophs Blood is incredible for this.
I would use 2 BLS, no need to consider an off hand, if you are investing heavily in str you may as well double down.
Iron Grip node over the gem, it is right next to some incredible weapon ele nodes that we want.
I am trying to figure out a tree that can take point blank, it interacts incredibly.
I am thinking of using Lioneyes Vision as my starter chest, it is a free 7l, as the pierce does support Molten Strike. Currently I am thinking MS-WED-INC CRIT-CRIT MULTI- FA - INC AOE/CONC AOE Swap out for bosses. This is not set in stone, also can consider slower proj.
At a glance I see no mention of the new molten strike jewel, but I think you factored it in as I see now mention of LMP/GMP, which the jewels provide:)
The problem with melee phys and added fire is that they scale off our almost non existant phys dmg.

If any of this helps, if you have more ideas and want to try to braintrust the best build we can then let me know. I should be around and able to respond.
"
I am thinking of using Lioneyes Vision as my starter chest, it is a free 7l

How sure are you of this? I did a quick google search and I'm getting conflicting answers.

Also, how do you plan on dealing with elemental reflect? If the projectiles do something like 20k each (which I think is quite doable), that's already 1k reflected damage per projectile. 7 projectiles and you'll eat ~7k life per Molten Strike.
How about add
and

This 2 items will buffed in 2.6.0 very huge(imho)
This items buffs based on your strenght, you can scale it very good. This build can be hybrid (with life and ES.)
Im loving this idea. Throw some Xophs Blood in there. Just stack the Strength. Could be a major Tank to with tons of life.
Last edited by ColeonePS on Mar 2, 2017, 5:35:44 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHnA9YEswUtBg4Gwwn2EdUTpRQgFE0YkRkuGjgdFCE0Iq8m8ycvJ-0oKi5TMn4yiTSOOFM6UjrYOzs8BT0-QKBBP0MxRtdHflBHUeZVqVcNVylXl1nzXhNfP2BBYJFhUmNwZU1mVGaeZ1hoZWjyagFr2XGFcg9yqXTtdct2f3asdud3U3fleu97jH7gggeCm4TEhNmFUoV7hjuGYItPkFWRzpJ9lmyXeZe0mG-aO5tqnleexZ7Nn9-iAKajpzCsqq2Nr2yvjbFCtC-5fryfvTa9YL6nwGbGBM9-0iHTb9R82WHaudrB3CPkUeSt5c_qGOpi7DjvDu9O73zwH_JB85v3MvrS_Es=

Very Rough Tree from my POV . I know its old Tree. Let me know. Did it real quick.
"
How about add
and

This 2 items will buffed in 2.6.0 very huge(imho)
This items buffs based on your strenght, you can scale it very good. This build can be hybrid (with life and ES.)

This is the ultimate hybrid EHP combo, yes.
With these 2 items, Discipline and 1K Strength (quite low for stat scaling build), you're looking at 3K+ ES with nothing else (no bonus from Intelligence, nothing on rings, nothing on amulet, just raw stats)
It's actually rather easy to reach 7K HP/7K ES with Shaper's Touch + Geofri's Crest, be it Spellcaster + IronWill or Brutus' x 2.
Along with providing all the mana you'll ever need.

Add Coruscating Elixir (+ Forbidden Taste if you have no leech or if you have Ghost Reaver) for ultimate survivability (basically Vaal Discipline on a flask)

On paper, such combo can provide up to 30K EHP on a Hierophant with MoM.
This is how i would build it
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAGRAdwB5wN1A9YEswUtBsMLYQ48EuETpRQgFE0UcRVQFm8YkRpsJKom8ycvLdIuUzGeMn41kjboNuk6UjrYPC09_EMxR35N41BHVkhXDVfiWGNYd1ivXwRfP2BlZU1mVGebaGVo8mn-bzt07XXLd-N35XgNgpuDX4PMhNmE74VShXuLT4zPjX6QVZErmjubap2un6OiAKLqplemo6cIp5-pbq4-r2y18rc-uR25fryfvTa9YL6nwBrAZsYExq7G2M2Y02_Vptgk2L3ZYdrB4XPjauQi5FHqYuw47MvtIO087w7wH_H-85vz3fZI-Ov8S_4K_o8=
Less wasted points, more strength, has iron grip.
The thing is, with Xophs blood and the sprinklers, a lot of your damage on the projectiles is fire, so the iron will wouldn't help out as much, but still require a few points to go take.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info