[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
skippy311 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/skippy311/characters

For those that want to spend money and feel safe at night.

Uh, the point of this guide was to use Victario's to run 14 auras since it's way more effective than shavs, if people want a shavs aurabot they'd go to a shavs guide xD I highly doubt you're running 14 auras with a shavs.

Besides, as long as you flask you're "safe at night".

Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Apr 6, 2017, 3:35:21 AM
"
Bacowned wrote:
Built one of these recently, plays well with fairly minimal investment so far. I havn't spent more than like 5c on any one item so far - found the legacy shield on my first character this league.

I had some issues starting out leveling, but I rolled spellpower nodes at the start of the witch tree, then picked up an Ashrend with a 4L and put Bladefall+concentrated+added lightning+added cold in it, after this everything went swimmingly to 62 where i dropped in Victario's and switched to ES gear and aurabotted in lake for pub groups until 75 where i finished up linking generosity and capped resists with the help of 3 ES%/allres jewels.

decent jewel substitutes for the uniques can be had for 1-5c ea (look for 7%+ ES and 7%+ allres).

getting a belt with flask effect duration (or enchanting one with it) helps crutch not having the quality on your Coruscating Elixers a good bit (mine last just under 10sec ea with 14% on my belt).

Sin Trek's are a good starter boot, but color poorly for our needs - try to get a rare boot farily quickly so you can finish linking things up to generosity.

You don't mean a Legacy Prism Guardian, do you? You should invest in getting a normal prism guardian when you can, it shouldn't be too expensive.

Legacy Prism Guardian is only +1 aura gems, whereas the non-legacy is +2.
Spoiler

Hi there!
First of all thanks for the build!
While i'm currently leveling this build and finished normal lab at lvl37 i'm asking myself which ascendencypoints i should pick up next. Can you help me out?
Read all pages but haven't found a single word about that :)
Playing together with a BV berseker who deals most of the damage so i don't really rely on any specific spell, right now i'm leveling with FB/VFB.
Thanks for your answers guys!
Hi mate, I'm not the guide maker but I think you can safely go Spirit Eater, then Mistress of Sacrifice and last Beacon of Corruption
This last is entirely optional since the other nodes gives you a lot better benefits, also in the endgame you're supposed to have only your Stone Golem and eventually the Animated Guardian, both won't benefit from inc chaos dmg and the poison cloud is meaningless, I find it marginally useful only when I use SRS for example in HoGM to better support my party.

Source: I did so, I'm lvl 93 and yesterday supported the Laserbeam ( https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1880210 ) in 2 consecutive Shaper runs (1 boot 1 flask in case you're wondering the drops)

@Ran: I'll be back with more updates on my progression in a few days :D

@Zell: good idea but trying shaper's seeds (basically same as golem's blood node) didn't do great, 600 ES/s regeneration from 480/s, still underwhelming and useless when really needed (crowded figths with lots of mid-dmg effects that keep eroding your ES and keep it from starting recharge)
And, I've got no available points on the tree to get even the 2 nodes for Golem's Blood :(
Anyway thx a lot for the hint, I'll look into it further, probably I'm still missing something on this (to me) new mechanic :D
Last edited by KalidhoS on Apr 7, 2017, 7:51:01 AM
"
wakac wrote:
Hi there!
First of all thanks for the build!
While i'm currently leveling this build and finished normal lab at lvl37 i'm asking myself which ascendencypoints i should pick up next. Can you help me out?
Read all pages but haven't found a single word about that :)
Playing together with a BV berseker who deals most of the damage so i don't really rely on any specific spell, right now i'm leveling with FB/VFB.
Thanks for your answers guys!

After getting Commander of Darkness which is really the key ascendancy for the build, the rest of the ascendancies can be up to you, so just choose whichever you like!
Thx for your answers!
I think i'll go for Mistress of Sacrifice and put Bone Offering in my setup for more defence.
Hi, I just wanted to correct for 1 thing in your guide. It states that you could run the build with just level 2 enlightens, and without a helmet enchantment. I tried to switch into this build at level 87, and just could not get the 14th aura going. It turns out with 14 auras, no enchantment, and LEVEL THREE enlightens you still reserve exactly 100% of your life. Seeing the price on the Alpha's Howls being 10ex+ I had to resort to a level 4 enlighten to make it work.

tldr: you need helm enchant or at least 1 level 4 enlighten
"
N_C_ wrote:
Hi, I just wanted to correct for 1 thing in your guide. It states that you could run the build with just level 2 enlightens, and without a helmet enchantment. I tried to switch into this build at level 87, and just could not get the 14th aura going. It turns out with 14 auras, no enchantment, and LEVEL THREE enlightens you still reserve exactly 100% of your life. Seeing the price on the Alpha's Howls being 10ex+ I had to resort to a level 4 enlighten to make it work.

tldr: you need helm enchant or at least 1 level 4 enlighten

"You can use only 2 Level 2 Enlightens but i use a level 4 and a level 2 for a 20/20 clarity"

Were you using a low level clarity? as in a level 1 or 2 Clarity? You can run it without an enchantment and 2 level 2 Enlightens at the time i was testing things out.

I also just talked with someone else in game 2 nights ago that was using a level 3 and level 2 Enlightens and had the same problem, You cannot run a high level clarity unless you get the enchantment and a level 4 Enlighten. But otherwise, just drop the level of Clarity, it's there just to provide the 10% damage/5%cast&attack speed.

If that doesn't help that much, post your gear and we can go through it and see what we can do!
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Apr 10, 2017, 3:12:43 AM
Hi Ran!

New update on my progression, HELL I SCORED with my 4th uber lab run, check my Alpha!

Generosity Support now is no more, I decided that my own survivability is of paramount importance, all the guys I support can live good with the max res granted from unsupported purities, so now I have 84 82 83 max ele res and it has proven a MAJOR gain
Totally necessary on the crazy maps I'm running lately with uber level guys, with tons of sextants, 1ex+ leaguestones and crazy mods - hell if I die they die, so what's the point of giving them more max res if I can't keep being around?

I found out how to use Sorrow of the Divine in an amazing way with only 650 ES regen/s, it gives me steady regeneration if spammed and keeps my ES over 90/95% all the time, if not full.
Whirling blades had to leave place to Shield Charge for this spam use, thx to it's low mana cost 1 -8 Elreon's Ring is enough to keep it free of charge WITH fortify support

I migh consider a dual elreon for my next step, to also get back Faster Attacks that is unusable with Sorrow up all the time
Vaal Clarity is now a complete luxury to me, so I reserve it's use to ppl in need of mana for boss deletion, as a supplement to Vaal Haste (Jesus, socketed in Victario's kinda breaks the wall!)

RNG has blessed me on Discipline too, finally after 2 consecutive rips into 20/20 vaal disc, I got it lvl 21!
1 of my Enlightens and my Empower are about to level, SCIENCE incoming!
They will rip 100%, but who cares.

I'm also trying for the "niche" culling strike corruption on Ephemeral, so far only luck is 2r1w which gives me the chance to add culling strike gem when needed for boss emergencies (happened on a Phoenix, had to cull it myself 'cause I was only one left with no portals)
If (or when) I get that, the dual Elreon ring will have to happen, free shield charge with faster attacks and culling strike is simply amazing!

I'd love to also add a link to a video featuring ME, PartyJesusTheShiny, in deathless support on a Shaper run (was wearing Steppan Eard for more ES and speed) https://youtu.be/hYljqqJw2-Y
The video is from my mate, the Laserbeam himself: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1880210

Thx again, cu soon!
Last edited by KalidhoS on Apr 15, 2017, 7:46:49 AM
Hey man that's absolutely wonderful to hear! Yeah the Elreon rings are pretty amazing, since you took off the generosity you're getting a bunch of IAS from the auras so you don't really need to put a Faster Attacks gem in there! That's possibly one of the best enchants to get on your helmet, nice grab!

It's great to see how far you've come and seeing how you edit your gear to match the style you want!
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Apr 16, 2017, 12:58:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info