[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"

Skipping UiD for Ephem edge is fine and what i usually recommend. You only really Need 1 Energy From Within put to the right of Witch starting spot.

Why is that spot special? Are we not using the life conversion from energy within?

I've gotten my hands on this
and I'd like to use but Im not sure which jewel to remove or in what slot I want the energy within to be in.

Thanks.
"
"

Skipping UiD for Ephem edge is fine and what i usually recommend. You only really Need 1 Energy From Within put to the right of Witch starting spot.

Why is that spot special? Are we not using the life conversion from energy within?

and I'd like to use but Im not sure which jewel to remove or in what slot I want the energy within to be in.

Thanks.

We are, that's why it's being put there D: for Melding circle.

Honestly, that jewel doesn't look that good, 6% es, 5% life which doesn't really adjust much for us at all, 4% max mana which we don't have, 10% chance to dodge and we usually have grace on Generosity, same with Determination.
"
"
"

Thanks.

We are, that's why it's being put there D: for Melding circle.

Honestly, that jewel doesn't look that good, 6% es, 5% life which doesn't really adjust much for us at all, 4% max mana which we don't have, 10% chance to dodge and we usually have grace on Generosity, same with Determination.

Oh god, I totally forgot about determination :D
What are your thoughts one 3.2 for your build? I mean with the accendency changes
"
MystereQc wrote:
What are your thoughts one 3.2 for your build? I mean with the accendency changes

It sucks but 30% static damage wasn't really a huge boost anyways, the build remains the same and such. Although i will be more inclined to play my multicurser.
"
MystereQc wrote:

scion is better, play scion , take necro and guardian nodes
"
Alloxya wrote:
"
MystereQc wrote:

scion is better, play scion , take necro and guardian nodes

I actually just did a lazy thing and searched for Aura instead of looking at the ascendancies specifically. Scion's changes were what i saw and mistook it for Necro. Scion's still not better, build remains the same. we do gain 10% skill effect duration so that's nice.
Just make sure you change your ascendancies to the right ones, guide updated since no real changes.
what is your animate guardian setup? Any new items come out for that?

Here's my take on the build. It is working well so far.

8100 energy shield, 50 unreserved life

I haven't worked on level 21 gems yet, but items are done.

The Shavronne's Ring gives a constant regen (no delay) to energy shield, which is great if you are taking constant damage and your normal recharge is postponed. At the moment with 8100 ES, I am getting a constant 245 regeneration per second.

I took out Purity of Elements and included Blasphemy + some curse. I also put blind on ball lightning to reduce boss and mob accuracy (especially with enfeeble). The last reservation of mana is taken by Aspect of the Crab (on the unset ring), which gives a 20% physical damage reduction.
Last edited by AngryKoala on Apr 1, 2018, 12:58:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info