[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
elbowndg wrote:
Im playing with this arabot only with my friend on shaped vaults.
But he is not using health at all, just energy shield so maybe i can change Vitality aura for something else? He is dealing 100% elemental damage, sometimes we had a little bit problems with elemental resistance monsters.

Maybe tehere is a gem which can help us make it easier or maybe something just for swap with this vitality?

What? You should be running the elemental resist auras in general, also the vitality is for you not him.

Take the Generosity out of your helm/boots and put the purity of fire/lightning into your helmet.
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Feb 4, 2018, 8:12:35 AM
i think u dont understand me.

1st. We have capped our resistances (he is at 200 im at 100~)
2nd. We have problems with elemental resistance monsters, its hard to killing them.
3rd. vitality is for me? For what? I had 130life so for what?

"
elbowndg wrote:
i think u dont understand me.

1st. We have capped our resistances (he is at 200 im at 100~)
2nd. We have problems with elemental resistance monsters, its hard to killing them.
3rd. vitality is for me? For what? I had 130life so for what?

1) Gotcha
2) Well yeah, you boost mostly elemental damage, don't roll ele resistance maps.
3) Yeah, your sorrow of the divine flask gives you Zealot's Oath which turns your HP Regen to ES Regen
ahhh ok now i understand everything ;) Thanks dude, you were really helpful
Are Skyforths good for this build? Would it allow you to do anything different?
livejamie
I just sold all my gear on my SRS character and used all my regrets to try this build out before the league ends. I got everything except Rings, belt, gloves and boots as I do not know what stats I'm looking for. Would anyone please guide me in what I should search for?

Also, I skipped united in dream for now and went with the Ephemeral instead. I got like 10 ex to play around with but just an indication on what to look for on the earlier mentioned gear pieces I would greatly appreciate it (Havent bought energy from within yet either but will do that once I get home from work)
"
livejamie wrote:
Are Skyforths good for this build? Would it allow you to do anything different?

You lose HP Regen so i highly recommend running the shield charge setup, you honestly don't need skyforths, there's really no point. But i guess you could run a different helmet aside from alpha's? But even then, it's not necessarily needed since there aren't more auras.
"
I just sold all my gear on my SRS character and used all my regrets to try this build out before the league ends. I got everything except Rings, belt, gloves and boots as I do not know what stats I'm looking for. Would anyone please guide me in what I should search for?

Also, I skipped united in dream for now and went with the Ephemeral instead. I got like 10 ex to play around with but just an indication on what to look for on the earlier mentioned gear pieces I would greatly appreciate it (Havent bought energy from within yet either but will do that once I get home from work)

Uh, rings just go for es, belt can be either the league belt with es jewel or Auxium or a crystal belt. Basically if you're not going to run generosity's on your auras, you don't need resist gear so it's all just es stuff. boots would be either essence of delirium boots OR Steppan Eard's IF you have the cannot be poisoned pantheon. gloves are your typical es gloves, whatever you can find.

Skipping UiD for Ephem edge is fine and what i usually recommend. You only really Need 1 Energy From Within put to the right of Witch starting spot.

It's fairly budget so just get what you think you need, as long as you get the key pieces you're solid =P
"
Uh, rings just go for es, belt can be either the league belt with es jewel or Auxium or a crystal belt. Basically if you're not going to run generosity's on your auras, you don't need resist gear so it's all just es stuff. boots would be either essence of delirium boots OR Steppan Eard's IF you have the cannot be poisoned pantheon.

So Steppan Eard is BiS? I got
atm and I feel like the MS is great in fast partys (not tested running yet though its just what I imagine since I dont run quicksilver and Ive done a lot of vault partys this league)

Edit: Just saw steppan eard had 30% MS =)
Last edited by BertilFalukorv on Feb 7, 2018, 5:15:52 PM
"
"
Uh, rings just go for es, belt can be either the league belt with es jewel or Auxium or a crystal belt. Basically if you're not going to run generosity's on your auras, you don't need resist gear so it's all just es stuff. boots would be either essence of delirium boots OR Steppan Eard's IF you have the cannot be poisoned pantheon.

So Steppan Eard is BiS? I got
atm and I feel like the MS is great in fast partys (not tested running yet though its just what I imagine since I dont run quicksilver and Ive done a lot of vault partys this league)

Edit: Just saw steppan eard had 30% MS =)

It's for the most part BiS because of the desecrated ground line, that makes running desecrated ground maps a lot more tolerable. Only use it after you get the poison pantheon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info