[{2.6}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 14 AuraBot ((Low Expense, Strong Auras)Victario's Influence)

I like this support build, but for sure this is impossible to play on hardcore? even if you're used to played hardcore for a very long time, and can adjust using this build?
"
Completed 6 ChallengesJSLove wrote:
I like this support build, but for sure this is impossible to play on hardcore? even if you're used to played hardcore for a very long time, and can adjust using this build?


Personally, I didn't follow his build, and create in the start of the Legacy league my own SRS supporter build with Victario's Influence for HC.

Problem is, that you cant go Blood Magic on HC, otherwise you would have no hitpool vs chaos dmg, except Coruscating Elixir -> forget to use it -> RIP.

This is why I didn't go with Blood Magic, and went instead with a combination of ~50% life reserved and 95% mana reserved. Due to the high chaos res of 75% and an unreserved life hitpool of 1.5-2.5k, I have absolutetly no problem with chaos damage.. not with Chayula Breach etc as well.

The only problem with this setup is, that I can't use Zealoth's Oath (otherwise I may just die, because not noticing chaos dmg bypassing es). Therefore I just use Sorrow of Divine.
In addition, you can't use as many auras, what ends up in less dmg for the party, but same comfortability, since the missing auras are everything else than needed (who needs Vitality or Purity of Elements for example).

With endgame gear you could have up to 12 auras.. and with ease 9-10 auras should be possible.

Positive aspects of my concept are, that you can solo map very fast as well, due to a 4l SRS setup and that you don't need to press Coruscating Elixir at all. In comparison to a support with Shavronnes, it still offers more dmg and is a lot cheaper.

Feel free to check my character: InfarotToasterS (Next upgrade would be a Presence of Chayula + Reduced Mana Reserved Helm -> or Alpha's Howl)
Wow, thank you for the great feed back I will , be sure to check it out =)
Yeah a lot of people have made their own HC variations of it and i'm really interested in seeing them!
Hey rag its me crazy again ty for your responses im still strugging with this build mapping with my friends i keep dying to some form of chaos i only have 2 pots atm and i never know when to use them. Im not good at poe by any means and im even worse at the mechanics it takes to play the game :(

And also ty for your reply to my first post in here i have since gotten high enough to use all the uniques that you use and i have no more issues with any that i previously stated
Last edited by crazytrain334 on Mar 22, 2017 12:59:29 AM
"
Hey rag its me crazy again ty for your responses im still strugging with this build mapping with my friends i keep dying to some form of chaos i only have 2 pots atm and i never know when to use them. Im not good at poe by any means and im even worse at the mechanics it takes to play the game :(

And also ty for your reply to my first post in here i have since gotten high enough to use all the uniques that you use and i have no more issues with any that i previously stated


Well, the downside of his build is, that you always need to have one flask up.

You can check the buffbar (top of the screen), if your flask is up.
If it has like only 1-2s left, just press the flask again. This may seem annoying, but you get used to it.

If you don't want to play like that, you would have to use Lorica/Shavronne's or a bigger unreserved lifepool + chaos res to mitigate chaos damage.
Hello,

I'm looking forward to playing this build, but don't want to use a macro for the flasks, and also don't want to die because I'm distracted.

I though about maybe using a chronometer on top of my windows, that runs continuously and goes back to 0 whenever I hit the key of one of my Elixir.

Does anyone here know if such a software exists?
"
Completed 19 ChallengesNepho wrote:
Hello,

I'm looking forward to playing this build, but don't want to use a macro for the flasks, and also don't want to die because I'm distracted.

I though about maybe using a chronometer on top of my windows, that runs continuously and goes back to 0 whenever I hit the key of one of my Elixir.

Does anyone here know if such a software exists?


Can't say I know of something like that, but just wanted to give a generic warning to read over the ToS in regards to third party programs to make sure whatever application you find doesn't violate it.

One option may be to setup a macro to play a sound after x seconds after you hit a key, but still, I haven't read that section of the ToS so don't know if that is allowed.

Just be careful.
"
Harsk580 wrote:
"
Completed 19 ChallengesNepho wrote:
Hello,

I'm looking forward to playing this build, but don't want to use a macro for the flasks, and also don't want to die because I'm distracted.

I though about maybe using a chronometer on top of my windows, that runs continuously and goes back to 0 whenever I hit the key of one of my Elixir.

Does anyone here know if such a software exists?


Can't say I know of something like that, but just wanted to give a generic warning to read over the ToS in regards to third party programs to make sure whatever application you find doesn't violate it.

One option may be to setup a macro to play a sound after x seconds after you hit a key, but still, I haven't read that section of the ToS so don't know if that is allowed.

Just be careful.



^Agreed with this, be careful with flask macros and such and be sure to read the ToS like the above mentioned.
"
Hey rag its me crazy again ty for your responses im still strugging with this build mapping with my friends i keep dying to some form of chaos i only have 2 pots atm and i never know when to use them. Im not good at poe by any means and im even worse at the mechanics it takes to play the game :(

And also ty for your reply to my first post in here i have since gotten high enough to use all the uniques that you use and i have no more issues with any that i previously stated




2 is a bit too little, unless you have really good clear speed it'll be fairly rough. Also, did you get the boots i specified in the guide? Those boots help a ton because there are two main things you'll die to, poison damage and chaos damage. Maps with mobs that poison on hit or maps that have the mobs will 'Poison on Hit' mod.

Just remember, get the flask nodes if you haven't already. they help with duration quite a bit.

Best of luck and keep it up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info