[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
Hhats wrote:
Just a suggestion for the leveling section too, crafting a +1 fire gems wand speeds up the early game a lot.

Probably, it's all up in the options for anyone, the build doesn't cost too much so you're free to do that or invest in an early lifesprig or anything :D Thanks for the info though :)
Uh..

<Deleted Message> LUL
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Mar 10, 2017, 6:47:33 AM
Build looks really cool, but I won't afford United in Dream and not gonna use Wrath. Instead I wiil use Temporal Chains + blasphemy and Curse on Hit+Arc+Ele Weakness+EE
And probably gonna use Purity auras on myself too so I can ignore elemental resistances on gear and try cap chaos resist.
Last edited by Inferius90 on Mar 10, 2017, 11:06:03 AM
"
Inferius90 wrote:
Build looks really cool, but I won't afford United in Dream and not gonna use Wrath. Instead I wiil use Temporal Chains + blasphemy and Curse on Hit+Arc+Ele Weakness+EE
And probably gonna use Purity auras on myself too so I can ignore elemental resistances on gear and try cap chaos resist.

Very nice, keep me posted on how it goes!
I'm currently running this and quite enjoy its play-style. Learning the maps and when to keep your potion up is a, rather difficult and enraging process.

Having some ES issues unforunately due to the lack of being able to afford energy from within at its current price 90c @ 3%.

Retired #1 HC Seasonal Barbarian S6-S8. Goodnight my sweet prince Diablo.
"
Flaya wrote:
I'm currently running this and quite enjoy its play-style. Learning the maps and when to keep your potion up is a, rather difficult and enraging process.

Having some ES issues unforunately due to the lack of being able to afford energy from within at its current price 90c @ 3%.

Just hang in there until the price drops for Energy From Within, don't spec too much into the life around those Jewels until you get them and just go for 6-8% energy shield jewels.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the build though! Super hype!
Doing this build in LSC, amazing good, easy and cheap to start but still super effective

Buffs to Coruscating Elixir and Victario's Influence have an amazing synergy!

kudos mate, you got something amazing here
"
KalidhoS wrote:
Doing this build in LSC, amazing good, easy and cheap to start but still super effective

Buffs to Coruscating Elixir and Victario's Influence have an amazing synergy!

kudos mate, you got something amazing here

Glad you're enjoying the build! You and everyone else that takes an interest in the build and runs it whether you edit it to your own needs/wants or follow in how i have it setup are the truly amazing people.

So, Thanks for all the input from you and everyone else!
I've just pruned several out-dated auramancer builds from the listing, and after reading through yours, it's nice to see someone bring back the coruscating elixir style back. Also, your delirium boots are a nice addition to the role.

Easy add to the list.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
I can vouch for this build. My Frost Blades Raider went from 60k unbuffed to 475k unbuffed. Which meant i'd hit over 1 mil with him in maps with just a Touch of Anguish, and i dont even have that great of a gear either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info