[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
xParamoresz wrote:
why not getting the Blood Magic?

You do get blood magic
i did this build but i get chaos dmg i dont know why?
i have the rare boot "cannot be poison" but i still died from poison why ?

Last edited by srs_build on Dec 19, 2017, 11:53:14 AM
"
srs_build wrote:
i did this build but i get chaos dmg i dont know why?
i have the rare boot "cannot be poison" but i still died from poison why ?

Because Poison damage and Chaos damage are different things Q_Q
That's what the Coruscating Elixirs are for
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Dec 19, 2017, 8:33:16 PM

rangaeki gave me a bunch of advice, and i ended up selling some valuables and switched to shavs, got a presence of chayula, and a few other things.

with the shavs i adjusted my build to somewhat mirror basloking, the first 100 AHC: https://www.poebuilds.io/profile/hc/basloxx/wtbSextants_Basloking

my shavs is intentionally double 3 linked, with CWDT-immortal call-bone offering and vaal discipline-inc duration-efficacy. the efficacy provides about half a second of extra duration on vaal discipline, which is better than nothing, since i wasn't sure what else to throw in that third socket. you could put a flame dash or something in there if you wanted.

put discipline into pariah, the unset ring, to give it +2 levels, and pariah itself gives +100 ES, better than any ring i can find (and we don't really need have a dire need for other stats available on rings). he uses lori's lantern for "enemies are unlucky when damaging you", i have no idea how much eHP that gives, but i'm just using a generic ES ring in the 2nd slot.

i have generosity-wrath-anger in my prism guardian since those are the two auras that give the biggest damage boost to my friend that i aurabot with. i have enlighten 2-grace-haste-lvl 1 clarity in my boots, and enlighten 2-PoF-PoI-PoL in alpha's howl of course. enlighten 2-blasphemy-temp chains-enfeeble in gloves, and i might get a second pair of gloves with some different auras instead of curses for situations where curses aren't as helpful (bosses, hexproof maps).

my jewel sockets have a watcher's eye with faster start of recharge (holy shit it starts so quickly) and phasing while affected by haste (dear god i love permanent phasing so much). being able to casually walk through every enemy means you never ever get stuck, never have to shield charge, and you can frolic around picking up loot easily. i might take out shield charge and find something else to do with it (vaal lightning trap to shock bosses? vaal breach? etc) since i can run fast enough to keep up anyways.

all my other jewel sockets (aside from watcher's eye and the conquerors) are flat ES+life abyss jewels. you get sooo much flat ES that %ES becomes quite valuable - i noticed that bated breath's +45 ES and +26% ES ends up giving more total ES than auxium's +150 ES, which is also more ES than any crystal belt i can find. also worth noting that bated breath gives a 50% increase to ES recharge rate, making it even better! the only thing that can beat it on total ES gained is a darkness enthroned with perfect ES+life+int+str properties, which would give about +183 ES and ... some amount of %ES that i've forgotten.

my flasks are movement speed quicksilver, anti bleed quicksilver, granite staunching, rumi's, and right now i'm toying around with a doedre's elixir with the conduit talent (share charges with party members). i start regenerating ES so fast that i can spam doedre's while clearing maps to give all my party members endless frenzy+power+endurance charges. i don't think it's a very viable strat, but it's fun.

because shavs doesn't need to be 6 or even 5 linked in this setup, getting all the right gear was pretty cheap (except presence of chayula) and i'm sitting at 8.7k ES, and i'll have 9K when i reach my next jewel at 90. my energy shield recharge per second is 5360, and i have +62% energy shield recharge occurrence modifier.
Last edited by Zaole on Dec 21, 2017, 12:11:13 AM
Spoiler
"
Zaole wrote:

rangaeki gave me a bunch of advice, and i ended up selling some valuables and switched to shavs, got a presence of chayula, and a few other things.

with the shavs i adjusted my build to somewhat mirror basloking, the first 100 AHC: https://www.poebuilds.io/profile/hc/basloxx/wtbSextants_Basloking

my shavs is intentionally double 3 linked, with CWDT-immortal call-bone offering and vaal discipline-inc duration-efficacy. the efficacy provides about half a second of extra duration on vaal discipline, which is better than nothing, since i wasn't sure what else to throw in that third socket. you could put a flame dash or something in there if you wanted.

put discipline into pariah, the unset ring, to give it +2 levels, and pariah itself gives +100 ES, better than any ring i can find (and we don't really need have a dire need for other stats available on rings). he uses lori's lantern for "enemies are unlucky when damaging you", i have no idea how much eHP that gives, but i'm just using a generic ES ring in the 2nd slot.

i have generosity-wrath-anger in my prism guardian since those are the two auras that give the biggest damage boost to my friend that i aurabot with. i have enlighten 2-grace-haste-lvl 1 clarity in my boots, and enlighten 2-PoF-PoI-PoL in alpha's howl of course. enlighten 2-blasphemy-temp chains-enfeeble in gloves, and i might get a second pair of gloves with some different auras instead of curses for situations where curses aren't as helpful (bosses, hexproof maps).

my jewel sockets have a watcher's eye with faster start of recharge (holy shit it starts so quickly) and phasing while affected by haste (dear god i love permanent phasing so much). being able to casually walk through every enemy means you never ever get stuck, never have to shield charge, and you can frolic around picking up loot easily. i might take out shield charge and find something else to do with it (vaal lightning trap to shock bosses? vaal breach? etc) since i can run fast enough to keep up anyways.

all my other jewel sockets (aside from watcher's eye and the conquerors) are flat ES+life abyss jewels. you get sooo much flat ES that %ES becomes quite valuable - i noticed that bated breath's +45 ES and +26% ES ends up giving more total ES than auxium's +150 ES, which is also more ES than any crystal belt i can find. also worth noting that bated breath gives a 50% increase to ES recharge rate, making it even better! the only thing that can beat it on total ES gained is a darkness enthroned with perfect ES+life+int+str properties, which would give about +183 ES and ... some amount of %ES that i've forgotten.

my flasks are movement speed quicksilver, anti bleed quicksilver, granite staunching, rumi's, and right now i'm toying around with a doedre's elixir with the conduit talent (share charges with party members). i start regenerating ES so fast that i can spam doedre's while clearing maps to give all my party members endless frenzy+power+endurance charges. i don't think it's a very viable strat, but it's fun.

because shavs doesn't need to be 6 or even 5 linked in this setup, getting all the right gear was pretty cheap (except presence of chayula) and i'm sitting at 8.7k ES, and i'll have 9K when i reach my next jewel at 90. my energy shield recharge per second is 5360, and i have +62% energy shield recharge occurrence modifier.

Great to hear you found your spot =3 Did the curses help much with survivability?
Hey,

So I got
today and have a bunch of currencies to spend. With a 6 link would you say a level 4 enlighten is mandatory? Never played an aurabot before but I'm very excited to get started :)
"
nathanielvd wrote:
Hey,

So I got
today and have a bunch of currencies to spend. With a 6 link would you say a level 4 enlighten is mandatory? Never played an aurabot before but I'm very excited to get started :)

No i don't even use a level 4 enlighten, just use the gem setups i have posted =P
"
Great to hear you found your spot =3 Did the curses help much with survivability?

yeah the curses were a huge boost, it's great fun watching the enemies slowly try to swing their arms at you, and my buddy doesn't get gibbed by phys damage at all anymore. the only thing that gets him now is when he runs out of range of my auras while i'm looting, since he's intentionally undercap on resistances (gear is cheap when you don't need any resists!)
"
Zaole wrote:
"

yeah the curses were a huge boost, it's great fun watching the enemies slowly try to swing their arms at you, and my buddy doesn't get gibbed by phys damage at all anymore. the only thing that gets him now is when he runs out of range of my auras while i'm looting, since he's intentionally undercap on resistances (gear is cheap when you don't need any resists!)

You can have him run a flask that my curser uses whenever he's out of range

Any advice for leveling? I am around level 30 but having a hard time clearing quickly. Having a tabula, which 6 link should I be using?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info