[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

With the new Shakari "Immune to Poison" Pantheon, what boots would be better now? Steppan Eard for permanent desecrated ground protection or high es+chaos res and swap only for desecrated ground maps? Or any other option I don't know of.
"
KurthDeimos wrote:
With the new Shakari "Immune to Poison" Pantheon, what boots would be better now? Steppan Eard for permanent desecrated ground protection or high es+chaos res and swap only for desecrated ground maps? Or any other option I don't know of.

Those are both good options, I'd honestly just run Steppan Eards.
How are you all liking the new unique jewel Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel and its life/mana/ES bonus on top of 2 perks per 2 random auras?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Watcher%27s_Eye
"
How are you all liking the new unique jewel Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel and its life/mana/ES bonus on top of 2 perks per 2 random auras?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Watcher%27s_Eye

(1.5-2.5)% of Maximum Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline
(30-40)% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline

^these 2 i really like
why do you not take written in blood? dont you think its worth it? Also where do you stick in the Energy Within? Also at what point should i take blood magic?
Last edited by Gaine on Dec 12, 2017, 2:01:56 AM
"
Gaine wrote:
why do you not take written in blood? dont you think its worth it? Also where do you stick in the Energy Within? Also at what point should i take blood magic?

I don't path near it, that's why =/

as for the jewel sockets,
https://youtu.be/Ta6KWzDHrHY?t=225
It should skip automatically but if it doesn't, 3:25.
Any thoughts on that jewel "Watcher's Eye"?
why not getting the Blood Magic?
i started this character a short while ago, just started doing some mapping. playing it exclusively with an ele claw friend, looking to make him powerful and durable enough to whoop the high tier bosses (shaper, uber). since he doesn't use armor and has VP i don't run determination or vitality, and he has no mana troubles so i don't run clarity, giving me lots of reservation breathing room. i only run 2 auras on blood magic so i reserve the rest on mana to keep my health at a decent amount, so i don't think i'll need more than 1 coruscating elixir, for dealing with rare chaos heavy situations.

what do you guys recommend are the best ways to improve my build right now? my chaos res is godawful so it's the cause of most of my deaths, but getting presence or more chaos res on rares will fix that. i'm running a watcher's eye with "unaffected by burning ground" for convenience and "10% phys taken as <element>" for a bit of phys mititgation. my ideal watcher's eye would be 40% faster start of ES recharge and 2.5% ES/s, but the latter mod makes the eyes mega expensive, so i'll probably get faster recharge + a convenience mod or phys mitigation.

the biggest issue with my ele claw buddy is his squishiness, so we're thinking lightning coil + a "%phys taken as <element>" watcher's eye will provide the biggest survivability boost next to an aurabot.

is there anything else i could do to boost his survivability? he's evasion based so i have grace in victario's, and i'll probably pick up a vaal grace too.

i can't figure out how to make my character display on the post, but it's public and the character name is Orra_Butt
Last edited by Zaole on Dec 19, 2017, 3:24:29 AM
"
skindown wrote:
Any thoughts on that jewel "Watcher's Eye"?

It's neat, definitely interested in the es regen part of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info