[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
PriRoN wrote:
Hey guys I am selling these amazing 220ES, 87% ELE RES, +1 to socketed GEMS boots

pm me if interested ign: MaytheMetabewithyou

You must be lost, this is the builds section of the forums not the trading section. =/

Also, no Cannot Be Poisoned, fam wai you do dis, the only thing useful is the amount of ES and +1 gems because aurabots don't have a problem capping themselves.

A better alternative would just be to corrupt steppan eards for +1.
Thank you so much for this guide!

Can I get some guidance on my current gear? I don't think I'm "that" far off on gear to make my ES be less than half of the guide creator. I'm not sure if I should go for blood magic yet with only 3.9k ES.

Last edited by Darkhearts on Sep 30, 2017, 8:36:13 PM
"
Darkhearts wrote:
Thank you so much for this guide!

Can I get some guidance on my current gear? I don't think I'm "that" far off on gear to make my ES be less than half of the guide creator. I'm not sure if I should go for blood magic yet with only 3.9k ES.

Save for a Presence of Chayula, upgrade to a Crystal belt, your steppan eards are nearly lowest roll for ES so you can divine them or buy another pair with more es, get better ES gloves, you can drop an unset ring for a moonstone if you don't need the gems slot.
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Oct 1, 2017, 1:24:20 AM
How about that update though!?
"
Nitsujmah wrote:
How about that update though!?

The godsend of aura-uptime, I knew GGG didn't forsake us aurabots!
Hey man, here i am with some (positive) feedback!

I usually play with friends, but, since party-play can make things rough, we often play on our own. Still, we are a well-established group of friends: we play together since ever, ultima online was the start of it all iirc, we came from all across the country (playing from Italy) and many of us met in real life, some becoming even very close friends. During these years, peapole left and joined our "ranks" (life), but the mood was the same: game together.
Well, im saying all this to make the point: we all hated that playing with each other on poe could prove so punishing, and despite that, we did party from time to time, but frustration was around the corner.
So i tought "screw this, im gonna try and roll an aurabot!", exactly for this: party-play.
At first, leveling, i managed to keep it all low cost: with under 20c i shopped a victario, the alpha's howl, the shield, eph edge and all that, and i was lucky enough to have a spare essence for the boots. Then i tried to run with my friends and man, they where stunned xD
The maps we made became trivial, mobs where popping left and right. It was here that i decided that investment was well worthed, and I bought a blessing to upgrade my ammy (man that boost on ES is crazy stuff, jumped from 4.7ish to 6.5ish). Im very very glad ive done that, tonight we ran all the breaches (bar chayula) deathless!

So, the play-style is not hard to get: must - use - those - pots; and, in itself, is not difficoult in execution. It just that u must get used to it, and even when u are, do not get distracted! Is easy to lose concentration when all things in the map is exploding and u are not in any kind of threath xD
Despite what someone says, i find sorrow of the divine to do it's job, especially when u get to stand on the cons ground.

I would like if you could check my char, to get your point of view =)
I opted for a bathed breath, coz that shield recharge is nice stuff, and decided to run the purities out of generosity, so i didn't have to get an headhake to fix my resistances, as well as being free to mess with my gear.
On the tree, im playing without conqueror's potency rn, and not getting it anytime soon: im plannig to path over the es nodes below witch start.
I was thinking about essence surge (top right on tree): we would get 60% es recharge and another 15% for recharge start (stacking with leo craft, would settle you anywhere between 45% and 65% faster recharge start) for 4 points. Do you think it would be worth? Also, bated breath maybe overkill after this.
As for pantheon powers, i run the minor that let's you ignore burning ground, upgraded for less ignite duration (all for the sake of es recharge start). For major, i got fully upgraded lunaris, just for general defences (i love the projectile part), and may be the go-to for mapping (since we are not in the need of the ever present brine king). But i was thinking about switching to solaris, for few simple reasons: A) i noticed that bosses is where i struggle most; B) the reduction in area damage looks super cool; C) the upgrades are also looking sexy, to the point where they could just be better even in mapping situations.
My next to-do stuff is getting a better roll on the leo craft (15% on both -.-) and, basically, to level up.
Eager to get your opinion =)

To GGG: you know what is veeery frustrating? getting stuff on the screen that overlay, without being able to move them, or at least set their transparence. Is so f.ing annoyng when the life of a boss, or even worse, a timer covers your buffs, so we can't see our pots ticking out. Who else feel this? -.-

So, all in all, a big THANK YOU, for sharing your build, from me personally and all my crew, since you made our playtime all that better!
I apologize for any error in advance, since im not native, and im very very sorry for the wall of text xD
Keep up the good stuff, and good life =)
"
jacksan86 wrote:
Spoiler
Hey man, here i am with some (positive) feedback!

I usually play with friends, but, since party-play can make things rough, we often play on our own. Still, we are a well-established group of friends: we play together since ever, ultima online was the start of it all iirc, we came from all across the country (playing from Italy) and many of us met in real life, some becoming even very close friends. During these years, peapole left and joined our "ranks" (life), but the mood was the same: game together.
Well, im saying all this to make the point: we all hated that playing with each other on poe could prove so punishing, and despite that, we did party from time to time, but frustration was around the corner.
So i tought "screw this, im gonna try and roll an aurabot!", exactly for this: party-play.
At first, leveling, i managed to keep it all low cost: with under 20c i shopped a victario, the alpha's howl, the shield, eph edge and all that, and i was lucky enough to have a spare essence for the boots. Then i tried to run with my friends and man, they where stunned xD
The maps we made became trivial, mobs where popping left and right. It was here that i decided that investment was well worthed, and I bought a blessing to upgrade my ammy (man that boost on ES is crazy stuff, jumped from 4.7ish to 6.5ish). Im very very glad ive done that, tonight we ran all the breaches (bar chayula) deathless!

So, the play-style is not hard to get: must - use - those - pots; and, in itself, is not difficoult in execution. It just that u must get used to it, and even when u are, do not get distracted! Is easy to lose concentration when all things in the map is exploding and u are not in any kind of threath xD
Despite what someone says, i find sorrow of the divine to do it's job, especially when u get to stand on the cons ground.

I would like if you could check my char, to get your point of view =)
I opted for a bathed breath, coz that shield recharge is nice stuff, and decided to run the purities out of generosity, so i didn't have to get an headhake to fix my resistances, as well as being free to mess with my gear.
On the tree, im playing without conqueror's potency rn, and not getting it anytime soon: im plannig to path over the es nodes below witch start.
I was thinking about essence surge (top right on tree): we would get 60% es recharge and another 15% for recharge start (stacking with leo craft, would settle you anywhere between 45% and 65% faster recharge start) for 4 points. Do you think it would be worth? Also, bated breath maybe overkill after this.
As for pantheon powers, i run the minor that let's you ignore burning ground, upgraded for less ignite duration (all for the sake of es recharge start). For major, i got fully upgraded lunaris, just for general defences (i love the projectile part), and may be the go-to for mapping (since we are not in the need of the ever present brine king). But i was thinking about switching to solaris, for few simple reasons: A) i noticed that bosses is where i struggle most; B) the reduction in area damage looks super cool; C) the upgrades are also looking sexy, to the point where they could just be better even in mapping situations.
My next to-do stuff is getting a better roll on the leo craft (15% on both -.-) and, basically, to level up.
Eager to get your opinion =)

To GGG: you know what is veeery frustrating? getting stuff on the screen that overlay, without being able to move them, or at least set their transparence. Is so f.ing annoyng when the life of a boss, or even worse, a timer covers your buffs, so we can't see our pots ticking out. Who else feel this? -.-

So, all in all, a big THANK YOU, for sharing your build, from me personally and all my crew, since you made our playtime all that better!
I apologize for any error in advance, since im not native, and im very very sorry for the wall of text xD
Keep up the good stuff, and good life =)

Okay here we go, i skimmed it the first time, i won't be commenting on anything pantheon related mostly because i haven't played with any of them yet.

It's great to see you guys having a great time in party play, honestly running an aurabot got me some of the friends i have at the moment and pushes some of my other pals to play more party type characters like multicursers.

Not having Conqueror's Potency is completely fine, you'll see me say quite a lot how most peoples variations of either different pathing or other item choices are fine because the guide isn't a "you must follow these steps" kind of guide. It's more along the lines of laying the basic ground work and then showing you what i've chosen to go along with it.

Running bated breath is actually a really good starter belt until you can get your hands on a rare crystal belt for that extra flat ES along with the Increased Flask Duration mod :)

Running without the generosities is what i highly highly recommend, especially as a league starter since it removes the need for most resist gear.

I actually used to have Essence Surge on Clarity_Bot but the ES regen is pretty fast in general so i decided to not go for it in return for more %ES.

If you struggle on bosses i recommend swapping out your Animate Guardian gem(If you're using one) for a Decoy Totem, it helps quite a bit. The only thing you'll need to manage is making sure you have enough life left over to cast it.

Overall you've done some amazing progress, you're ready to start moving down towards the ES Nodes below witch and you're basically set to go. If you feel your ES is good where it's at then go ahead and go for Essence Surge.
I commented on the youtube video and i'm lazy, so i just copied it right into here :p

so im running this build, but am struggling with my ES. this is my first ES character. at lvl 79, and ES pretty much everywhere i can put it im at 4.4k. i have a few more jewel slots to go and some energy shield on the tree, but i feel like that wouldnt double my ES.
"
Flipdoos wrote:
I commented on the youtube video and i'm lazy, so i just copied it right into here :p

so im running this build, but am struggling with my ES. this is my first ES character. at lvl 79, and ES pretty much everywhere i can put it im at 4.4k. i have a few more jewel slots to go and some energy shield on the tree, but i feel like that wouldnt double my ES.

Okay, let's have a look, Swap your necklace for a more es/int based necklace or try to get a presence of Chayula.

Swap your energy from within on your passive tree with the conqueror's efficiency.

You can try to find a higher rolled ephemeral edge since yours is 41%.

After that it's more levels to get more es nodes.
Hi guys! Is Animate Guardian an important thing?
It works as intended.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info