[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
ZiiimZooon wrote:
I am loving this build! Soon I'll get 2 more Energy From Within', I was at 4,8k ES yesterday and did aura some T10+ and went fine, now at 6,1-6,2k ES.

As a side note I am also running an SRS with Minion Damage, Melee Splash and Additional Accuracy and the damage is pretty good as well! Auras buff my SRS from 1,4k to 13k dps pr Spirit and will go up to about 20k with last ascendancy and 2 skills into damage.

I am really pleased with a build for once :)

I'm ecstatic to hear that! Hopefully everyone who does the build enjoys it as much as i do.
Really enjoy playing this build. The auras are so damn powerful. Currently level 94.

Yesterday I finally bought Chayula, which boosted my ES from ~6.7k to 8.4k.

For rings I'm currently using The Pariah. The flat 100ES seems kinda nice until I get proper rare ring to craft faster start of ES recharge.

I decided against Generosity for my purities. This way I don't have to worry about resist rolls on my gear at all and I hate dying so much.

Here's the rest of my gear:

I plan moving Grace into shield and Vitality into Victario's. We get quite some evasion from gear and it makes me sad not utilizing it more. I also decided ti get Void Barrier, instead of Barbarism/Juggernaut.

As for flasks, I was worried that using Coruscating Elixir would get annoying, but I do it pretty much automatically now. Like shifting gears when driving a car.

What I love most about being an Aurabot reactions from people, especially newer ones, such as:
"OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ATTACK SPEED?!"

My next goal is to get some decent ES rings and craft faster start of recharge. Only have +15% atm and feels like an eternity in some situations.
Last edited by Jasdemi on Sep 15, 2017, 12:55:01 PM
Spoiler
"
Jasdemi wrote:
Really enjoy playing this build. The auras are so damn powerful. Currently level 94.

Yesterday I finally bought Chayula, which boosted my ES from ~6.7k to 8.4k.

For rings I'm currently using The Pariah. The flat 100ES seems kinda nice until I get proper rare ring to craft faster start of ES recharge.

I decided against Generosity for my purities. This way I don't have to worry about resist rolls on my gear at all and I hate dying so much.

Here's the rest of my gear:

I plan moving Grace into shield and Vitality into Victario's. We get quite some evasion from gear and it makes me sad not utilizing it more. I also decided ti get Void Barrier, instead of Barbarism/Juggernaut.

As for flasks, I was worried that using Coruscating Elixir would get annoying, but I do it pretty much automatically now. Like shifting gears when driving a car.

What I love most about being an Aurabot reactions from people, especially newer ones, such as:
"OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ATTACK SPEED?!"

My next goal is to get some decent ES rings and craft faster start of recharge. Only have +15% atm and feels like an eternity in some situations.

Very nice progress! I agree on the attack speed reaction thing, that's really fun =3, parah is definitely a pretty solid ring especially if you don't need the resists.

Also, the generosity on auras is completely optional, that's just my preferred setup because i have the stats worked out =P
"Low Expense" "League Starter"

*Uses Presence of Chayula*
*Uses United in Dream*

-_-

Stahp.
Last edited by darkjoy on Sep 18, 2017, 10:04:13 PM
"
darkjoy wrote:

*Uses United in Dream*

-_-

Stahp.

The alternate items to those 2 are the Eye of Chayula and Ephemeral Edge which are probably 20 or 30c at the most for a good rolled Ephem edge.

Something you might not know since you probably only looked at my current endgame setup.
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Sep 19, 2017, 5:55:00 AM
"
"
darkjoy wrote:

*Uses United in Dream*

-_-

Stahp.

The alternate items to those 2 are the Eye of Chayula and Ephemeral Edge which are probably 20 or 30c at the most for a good rolled Ephem edge.

Something you might not know since you probably only looked at my current endgame setup.

Okay, guy that uses a Star of Wraeclast (1ex+) to "quickswap" for Lightning Warp...

Nice, Low Expense League Starter Guide.
He's not incorrect. Low expense is the opposite of 'high expense'. And this build is not high expense.

The purpose of the build is to function with little investment, and has opportunity to grow from there. It has outlined what options are available to players once they reach end-game and start gearing up to higher tiered content. To expect a build to function well with the same investment used at level 32 is asinine, and borderline trolling.

As for your complaints about what pieces of equipment a player uses to facilitate gameplay, and then hold it to some sort of standard... Everyone has different opinions of what the terms 'budget', 'expense', and 'strongest' are. These are subjective terms. Arguing about their meaning implies a low level of confidence of English mastery.

I sincerely hope that you only meant your comments in jest, and are not truly that ill-informed.

As for the build itself, it does not misrepresent itself. It is also tested and proven by the community. That is why it is one of the few surviving support builds on the builds guide listing, and why 37 pages of comments exist speaking to it's efficacy and effectiveness.

What is your expertise? lets see here...

Comment history....
• went into the AW/SRS necro thread to complain about 'budget friendly'.
• complaints about an ELE claw inquisitor build looking for a fight over contradicting points.
• speaking past someone because they claimed they used a rigwald's savagery in a temp league, which is. entirely. possible.
• complaining because someone used the term face tank and didn't provide you video evidence, a task which requires time and energy. Must be nice to have so much to spare.
• commenting that someone who has evidence of a shaper kill with a build needs 600+ c investment to reach 6k hp as some kind of mark of shame or something...
• mocking someone for doing math and comparing numbers and asking others for opinions or help in understanding his results...

I mean, I get it. Life is hard sometimes. You hop onto your favorite free to play game and start bashing people in the community as a way to manage your stress levels. Sure.

But could you like, take a serious look at yourself in the mirror, and consider if making snide remarks at a support aura bot's thread about it being budget is really what you want to be doing with your life?

All the best to ya. Cheers.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
"
darkjoy wrote:

*Uses United in Dream*

-_-

Stahp.

It's not an alternative necklace nor a key part of a build. Just a fun part of it.
Rip you buddy.
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Sep 20, 2017, 6:05:24 AM
"
Kwitch wrote:
Spoiler
He's not incorrect. Low expense is the opposite of 'high expense'. And this build is not high expense.

The purpose of the build is to function with little investment, and has opportunity to grow from there. It has outlined what options are available to players once they reach end-game and start gearing up to higher tiered content. To expect a build to function well with the same investment used at level 32 is asinine, and borderline trolling.

As for your complaints about what pieces of equipment a player uses to facilitate gameplay, and then hold it to some sort of standard... Everyone has different opinions of what the terms 'budget', 'expense', and 'strongest' are. These are subjective terms. Arguing about their meaning implies a low level of confidence of English mastery.

I sincerely hope that you only meant your comments in jest, and are not truly that ill-informed.

As for the build itself, it does not misrepresent itself. It is also tested and proven by the community. That is why it is one of the few surviving support builds on the builds guide listing, and why 37 pages of comments exist speaking to it's efficacy and effectiveness.

What is your expertise? lets see here...

Comment history....
• went into the AW/SRS necro thread to complain about 'budget friendly'.
• complaints about an ELE claw inquisitor build looking for a fight over contradicting points.
• speaking past someone because they claimed they used a rigwald's savagery in a temp league, which is. entirely. possible.
• complaining because someone used the term face tank and didn't provide you video evidence, a task which requires time and energy. Must be nice to have so much to spare.
• commenting that someone who has evidence of a shaper kill with a build needs 600+ c investment to reach 6k hp as some kind of mark of shame or something...
• mocking someone for doing math and comparing numbers and asking others for opinions or help in understanding his results...

I mean, I get it. Life is hard sometimes. You hop onto your favorite free to play game and start bashing people in the community as a way to manage your stress levels. Sure.

But could you like, take a serious look at yourself in the mirror, and consider if making snide remarks at a support aura bot's thread about it being budget is really what you want to be doing with your life?

All the best to ya. Cheers.

+1 Thanks man, really appreciate it!
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Sep 20, 2017, 6:07:10 AM
Spoiler

Thanks for the build! I've tried to more or less max it out and the results are really good. There is quite a big boost getting some of the offensive auras up to level 27. I went with dual curse over the extra ES since I had the spare life to have 16 auras up.
Last edited by Sytette on Sep 22, 2017, 3:33:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info