[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

When to go for blood magic? I'm level 69 with the 3 aura items but no enlightens. Should I get all my gear in order (6 soc chest, enlightens) before blood magic or after? Also I don't have any of the flasks yet lol

And what % to get with the sulphur flask?
Last edited by Jazriel on Aug 7, 2017, 12:29:19 PM
"
Jazriel wrote:
When to go for blood magic? I'm level 69 with the 3 aura items but no enlightens. Should I get all my gear in order (6 soc chest, enlightens) before blood magic or after? Also I don't have any of the flasks yet lol

And what % to get with the sulphur flask?

Hi, I went blood magic early this league (lvl 58/59) only because I had experience playing this build all last league
The key is, have a total of 4 points available when you decide to go blood magic, the 3 nodes behind it are too fundamental to skip or wait for

@Ran: samall update, as of now I'm doing not bad!

and!

srs setup for solo mode, less auras to go "hybrid" (that's the reason for the hp flask)

Hello, I have a question:
How to use whirling blades when you have blood magic? dont you lose hp whenever you cast that? And then after a while you run out of hp, so you cant use whirling blades anymore? Or did I miss something?
you don't go out of HP for casting whirling blades if your stone golem is around, the life regen he gives you is insane (this early in league, I use him and skip Vitality aura since the golem regen is way higher)
You go out of hp only when using Sorrow of the Divine, in that case use Vaal Clarity (few souls needed to charge, lasts long enough to refill quickly) so Whirling Blades costs 0 mana instead

My items so far, just took a few points out and spec'd the 4 points into blood magic. Oh boy do I die instantly at bosses :P

But my plan is mostly to do maps with my buddies. I need to level my enlighten as well as fix my colours (3 off colours on helm for the enlighten + 3 purities QQ)

Are coruscating elixirs going to go down in price at all? 24ish chaos for them makes me sad
What are the benefits of using blood magic i dont get it
"
Jazriel wrote:

My items so far, just took a few points out and spec'd the 4 points into blood magic. Oh boy do I die instantly at bosses :P

But my plan is mostly to do maps with my buddies. I need to level my enlighten as well as fix my colours (3 off colours on helm for the enlighten + 3 purities QQ)

Are coruscating elixirs going to go down in price at all? 24ish chaos for them makes me sad

On a side note, you running determination if you do have it active is hurting your hp pool, try to get a 6socketed victario's and get it in there ASAP, might i recommend running arctic armor and throwing it onto your chest. I forgot to put an AA setup in there since it was the league starter i used in Legacy. If you have all of the nodes and Conqueror's Efficiency, you should be able to run 13 auras and AA without a single Enlighten.
"
urenemy wrote:
What are the benefits of using blood magic i dont get it

It's not the blood magic node itself, it's the 50% less reservation behind the blood magic node which makes it worthwhile.
how much es u guys getting with mediocre gear (asking for a mate)
"
On a side note, you running determination if you do have it active is hurting your hp pool, try to get a 6socketed victario's and get it in there ASAP, might i recommend running arctic armor and throwing it onto your chest. I forgot to put an AA setup in there since it was the league starter i used in Legacy. If you have all of the nodes and Conqueror's Efficiency, you should be able to run 13 auras and AA without a single Enlighten.

I don't activate purity of elements, determination, or grace right now. I need the links up and the coruscating's in order to do that. Have had good success in maps so far, any chaos damage isn't enough to one shot me outright when I turn some auras off and run only 3 dps + discipline + haste.

Otherwise I run the 10 auras and things are pretty fun right now. And I'm learning that when you run with other people and literally rely on them 100% to kill things, people are bad at clearing maps out lol

@sea: Right now I have 1335 ES in base and 2756 es with discipline on in hideout. 1125 life remaining if I run only the bare 5 auras (3 dps, discipline, haste) and 542 life with 10 auras on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info