[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

"
"
yazisiz wrote:
"

You are correct which is why i state that you should use that flask while your vaal clarity is on, you can drink it 3 times before vaal clarity ends assuming you have an increased duration linked in.

I assume this is because if you damage yourself your energy shield wont recharge. I use the shield charge with 0 mana cost. So from what I understand I dont need to worry about vaal clarity because I have no way to harm my HP pool.

I am very confused right now

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Energy_shield there is nowhere it states you need to be full life to start recharging your ES. You only need not to be damaged recently.

EDIT: Tested and confirmed it. You can indeed start recharging your ES while not on full life. You can even use skills with no mana cost without vaal clarity and still not interrupt your recharge.

Although you WILL interrupt your recharge if you use a skill even with 1 mana cost. Because of the Blood Magic.

Are you sure you tested it? So if your ES is recharging and you use your coruscating elixir, it won't stop your ES recharge? Because it does. Not sure if you have Zealot's Oath or if you're mistaking it for something else, but it does indeed stop your ES. Shield Charge is a used skill but i still prefer Whirling blades over it.

"With Blood Magic, spending life instead of mana to use a skill counts as taking damage."
^This also includes using a coruscating elixir.

In theory of course using the coruscating elixir must interrupt recharge when used while you have more than 1 life at the moment.

However you said you need to be full life to even start recharging so I tested for it.

Although I now see the reason for zealoths oat. I will test if coruscating elixir really interrupts recharge as in theory it should.

I think we might have a bit of communication problem and are not on the same issue right now.

EDIT: Tested. You will interrupt your recharge if you use coruscating while having more than 1 life. But you WONT interrupt it when you have 1 life atm and use coruscating. So using zealoth's oat flask at the same time with coruscating gives you no delay on recharge
Last edited by yazisiz on Jun 14, 2017, 4:58:14 AM
Spoiler
"
yazisiz wrote:
"
"
yazisiz wrote:

I assume this is because if you damage yourself your energy shield wont recharge. I use the shield charge with 0 mana cost. So from what I understand I dont need to worry about vaal clarity because I have no way to harm my HP pool.

I am very confused right now

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Energy_shield there is nowhere it states you need to be full life to start recharging your ES. You only need not to be damaged recently.

EDIT: Tested and confirmed it. You can indeed start recharging your ES while not on full life. You can even use skills with no mana cost without vaal clarity and still not interrupt your recharge.

Although you WILL interrupt your recharge if you use a skill even with 1 mana cost. Because of the Blood Magic.

Are you sure you tested it? So if your ES is recharging and you use your coruscating elixir, it won't stop your ES recharge? Because it does. Not sure if you have Zealot's Oath or if you're mistaking it for something else, but it does indeed stop your ES. Shield Charge is a used skill but i still prefer Whirling blades over it.

"With Blood Magic, spending life instead of mana to use a skill counts as taking damage."
^This also includes using a coruscating elixir.

In theory of course using the coruscating elixir must interrupt recharge when used while you have more than 1 life at the moment.

However you said you need to be full life to even start recharging so I tested for it.

Although I now see the reason for zealoths oat. I will test if coruscating elixir really interrupts recharge as in theory it should.

I think we might have a bit of communication problem and are not on the same issue right now.

EDIT: Tested. You will interrupt your recharge if you use coruscating while having more than 1 life. But you WONT interrupt it when you have 1 life atm and use coruscating. So using zealoth's oat flask at the same time with coruscating gives you no delay on recharge

Of course it won't interrupt it because coruscating elixir brings your life to 1, so if your only remaining life is 1 there's no life drop which means no interruption. I for the most part just don't understand why you bothered to bring this all up?
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Jun 14, 2017, 6:18:04 AM
"
yazisiz wrote:
May I ask what is the purpose of the zealoths oat flask? It keeps your hp at 1 when used with coruscating elixir, wouldnt that lead to delayed ES reCHARGE. Sure it gives you some regen. But its subpar compared to recharge speed.

Or do I misunderstood the ES recharge mechanic. You told you need to be full life to recharge?

Hi yazisiz (and hi Ran ;D how you doin'? :D )
I see from your next post that you, like me, use 0 mana cost SC, I think I got an answer for you :D

I explained in one of my many posts why

is so powerful combined with Shield Charge when you have it at 0 mana cost!

it's not your health level that can prevent your ES to start recharging, it's the damage, being it to life OR to energy shield! But you know this, since you stated it yourself :)

Hence, my actual use for SotD is SPAM IT while I'm in a situation where there is constant damage (ground effects, breaches, beyonders, etc), because unlike with Whirling Blades, being at 1 life don't prevent you from using your movement skill, and Zealoth's Oath enables you to get a bit of regeneration on your ES, dont't underestimate it!
I find it so important and life saving because:

constant damage even if minimal prevents your ES from starting the recharge / stops it continuously and at the same time it erodes your ES to the point that you either run out of it, or risk getting oneshot by a high damage hit that you would normally survive with your full ES
This problem, I prevent spamming SotD so that the constant damage gets continously mitigated by the ES regeneration given by Zealoth's Oath, basically a second layer of ES refill, to help when recharge can't start until it can start again beacause with 0 mana SC you can still get FAST out of trouble and start you (fast) recharge :D

and when using 0 mana SC, Vaal Clarity becomes a luxury that I use when I want to give 0 mana cost to mana hungry supported guys -
Oh man, re-reading this last sentence made me think about something... Vaal Clarity is in fact an aura, maybe it interacts with Commander of Darkness giving increased AS CS and damage?
Worth testing... one more use for it :D

TL;DR: the 0 mana Shield Charge with Sorrow of the Divine combo gets you out of trouble if you spam it constantly and keep Zealoth's Oath's up to regenerate ES when recharge is prevented by damage
Spoiler
"
KalidhoS wrote:
"
yazisiz wrote:
May I ask what is the purpose of the zealoths oat flask? It keeps your hp at 1 when used with coruscating elixir, wouldnt that lead to delayed ES reCHARGE. Sure it gives you some regen. But its subpar compared to recharge speed.

Or do I misunderstood the ES recharge mechanic. You told you need to be full life to recharge?

Hi yazisiz (and hi Ran ;D how you doin'? :D )
I see from your next post that you, like me, use 0 mana cost SC, I think I got an answer for you :D

I explained in one of my many posts why

is so powerful combined with Shield Charge when you have it at 0 mana cost!

it's not your health level that can prevent your ES to start recharging, it's the damage, being it to life OR to energy shield! But you know this, since you stated it yourself :)

Hence, my actual use for SotD is SPAM IT while I'm in a situation where there is constant damage (ground effects, breaches, beyonders, etc), because unlike with Whirling Blades, being at 1 life don't prevent you from using your movement skill, and Zealoth's Oath enables you to get a bit of regeneration on your ES, dont't underestimate it!
I find it so important and life saving because:

constant damage even if minimal prevents your ES from starting the recharge / stops it continuously and at the same time it erodes your ES to the point that you either run out of it, or risk getting oneshot by a high damage hit that you would normally survive with your full ES
This problem, I prevent spamming SotD so that the constant damage gets continously mitigated by the ES regeneration given by Zealoth's Oath, basically a second layer of ES refill, to help when recharge can't start until it can start again beacause with 0 mana SC you can still get FAST out of trouble and start you (fast) recharge :D

and when using 0 mana SC, Vaal Clarity becomes a luxury that I use when I want to give 0 mana cost to mana hungry supported guys -
Oh man, re-reading this last sentence made me think about something... Vaal Clarity is in fact an aura, maybe it interacts with Commander of Darkness giving increased AS CS and damage?
Worth testing... one more use for it :D

TL;DR: the 0 mana Shield Charge with Sorrow of the Divine combo gets you out of trouble if you spam it constantly and keep Zealoth's Oath's up to regenerate ES when recharge is prevented by damage

I'm doing great :D my stream has been working out pretty well(I don't stream PoE sorry D: PC not good enough). But everything's been going really smoothly. You're actually one of the very few people that kept the sorrow of the divine flask and i'm glad you enjoy it as much as i do!

Also, Vaal Clarity does count towards commander of darkness because it's an aura :D as do all the vaal auras. This is also one of the benefits of vaal clarity aside from the no mana cost!
Hi! I'm currently leveling up a character for this aurabot build, but I noticed that in your first two gem setups, you have 2 Clarity gems if using the Ephemeral Edge. Not sure if this was already mentioned but that is a mistake right? What should I be running instead?
"
Hi! I'm currently leveling up a character for this aurabot build, but I noticed that in your first two gem setups, you have 2 Clarity gems if using the Ephemeral Edge. Not sure if this was already mentioned but that is a mistake right? What should I be running instead?

Greetings, It's not really a mistake as it just wasn't fully completed so my apologies there. i've fixed it now so it should say to put Clarity in your weapon and use an Increased Duration in your gloves for your Vaal Skills.

Sorry about that, thanks again and hope you enjoy the build as much as i do!
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Jun 17, 2017, 8:12:28 AM
"
"

Greetings, It's not really a mistake as it just wasn't fully completed so my apologies there. i've fixed it now so it should say to put Clarity in your weapon and use an Increased Duration in your gloves for your Vaal Skills.

Sorry about that, thanks again and hope you enjoy the build as much as i do!

Thanks!
has anybody created the build in the 3.0 beta? wondering how it feels. i made a necro support in 2.6 and struggled to get 6k es w/o shavs, presence, energy from within, ect.

i play hardcore with friends so i'm worried about the survivability with the ES number nerfs. thanks!
Last edited by turtsmcgurts on Jun 17, 2017, 5:56:36 PM
Hi thanks for the guide, i was just wondering why do you take necromantic aegis in skill tree ?
"
Suidy wrote:
Hi thanks for the guide, i was just wondering why do you take necromantic aegis in skill tree ?

I swear i updated that tree, i used necromantic aegis because i was testing some things out for a theory build i've been setting up. So just ignore that~ Sorry!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info