[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

My animated guardian don't die, he don't spawn even if I am at my hideout
"
Maccz wrote:
My animated guardian don't die, he don't spawn even if I am at my hideout

If he doesn't spawn in your hideout, he died.
Hello, I am not able to access the video for some reason. The video where you intend to say what you think about the ES changes.

Edit - Is it supposed to be a joke and I am missing the point? :v
Last edited by ultra_super_hyper on May 29, 2017, 7:39:34 AM
"
Hello, I am not able to access the video for some reason. The video where you intend to say what you think about the ES changes.

Edit - Is it supposed to be a joke and I am missing the point? :v

Nope, the video is still there. Aside from that one of my previous comments also has my views on the es changes.
"
Maccz wrote:
Me again x)

This afternoon I have done a lot of maps tier 11 with a carry.

And everytimes I have a problem agains the big area of chaos (See screen to see which area)

Spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/kJsEmNH.jpg

I am always under the flask effect. and the only way to survive 90% of the time is Vaal of Discipline. but If it's not ready I will die.

Maybe I miss something ? Or I have something wrong on my gear ?

Below my stats :

Spoiler
http://i.imgur.com/lfCZ5aW.jpg

And also I have other issue with my animated guardian, I don't known what I have changed but he don't want spawn ^^'

Hi again, happy I could help :D Let's try again :)

The "big area of chaos" that you mention is a breach, you start the expansion of that "bubble" when you find and walk over a big red hand with a purple flame around in maps with Breach Leaguestone active.
It usually have elemental damage and not chaos, because it's made thematically for fire, ice, lightning, physical and chaos damage, and chaos breaches are VERY rare.

The problem in these breaches is that damage is VERY HIGH, monsters are A LOT and so you cannot survive easily.
Vaal Discipline is the only solution here, what I usually do is move around a lot with shield charge (in your case, use whirling blades), because you need to avoid staying in a single spot too long, many ranged attacks will get you all at once and also from offscreen
I use Vaal Discipline when I see my ES really drop fast and I'm also surrounded, basically I use it only in real emergencies, because if you move around a lot my ES starts recharging after 2 seconds and it replenish fast.

Seeing your flasks in the screenshot I must ask, VERY IMPORTANT: How do you deal with the BLEEDING damage you take?

That's because the physical breaches monsters do a lot of bleeding damage, that keeps damaging you while moving, so your ES keeps dropping and cannot start recharging until bleeding is gone.
It maybe a cause of the deaths you mentioned, that you can counter only with Vaal Discipline!
IF you don't have a way to deal with bleeding on your equipment, I suggest (as someone else did before in this thread) to use a utility flask with remove bleeding, like this:

Last part, I confirm as Ran already did - your Animated Guardian died. You need to recast it again using the uniques.
Will be updating this to 3.0 as soon as i can, take care and game on!
May I ask what is the purpose of the zealoths oat flask? It keeps your hp at 1 when used with coruscating elixir, wouldnt that lead to delayed ES reCHARGE. Sure it gives you some regen. But its subpar compared to recharge speed.

Or do I misunderstood the ES recharge mechanic. You told you need to be full life to recharge?
"
yazisiz wrote:
May I ask what is the purpose of the zealoths oat flask? It keeps your hp at 1 when used with coruscating elixir, wouldnt that lead to delayed ES reCHARGE. Sure it gives you some regen. But its subpar compared to recharge speed.

Or do I misunderstood the ES recharge mechanic. You told you need to be full life to recharge?

You are correct which is why i state that you should use that flask while your vaal clarity is on, you can drink it 3 times before vaal clarity ends assuming you have an increased duration linked in.
"

You are correct which is why i state that you should use that flask while your vaal clarity is on, you can drink it 3 times before vaal clarity ends assuming you have an increased duration linked in.

I assume this is because if you damage yourself your energy shield wont recharge. I use the shield charge with 0 mana cost. So from what I understand I dont need to worry about vaal clarity because I have no way to harm my HP pool.

I am very confused right now

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Energy_shield there is nowhere it states you need to be full life to start recharging your ES. You only need not to be damaged recently.

EDIT: Tested and confirmed it. You can indeed start recharging your ES while not on full life. You can even use skills with no mana cost without vaal clarity and still not interrupt your recharge.

Although you WILL interrupt your recharge if you use a skill even with 1 mana cost. Because of the Blood Magic.
Last edited by yazisiz on Jun 13, 2017, 12:11:16 PM
"
yazisiz wrote:
"

I assume this is because if you damage yourself your energy shield wont recharge. I use the shield charge with 0 mana cost. So from what I understand I dont need to worry about vaal clarity because I have no way to harm my HP pool.

I am very confused right now

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Energy_shield there is nowhere it states you need to be full life to start recharging your ES. You only need not to be damaged recently.

EDIT: Tested and confirmed it. You can indeed start recharging your ES while not on full life. You can even use skills with no mana cost without vaal clarity and still not interrupt your recharge.

Although you WILL interrupt your recharge if you use a skill even with 1 mana cost. Because of the Blood Magic.

Are you sure you tested it? So if your ES is recharging and you use your coruscating elixir, it won't stop your ES recharge? Because it does. Not sure if you have Zealot's Oath or if you're mistaking it for something else, but it does indeed stop your ES. Shield Charge is a used skill but i still prefer Whirling blades over it.

"With Blood Magic, spending life instead of mana to use a skill counts as taking damage."
^This also includes using a coruscating elixir.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info