[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Does anyone know if this patch note changes anything for us?

>Efficacy Support now correctly supports Damage over Time effects.

I... wish I was online before the patch to test with the gem in/out. Maybe someone here did?

I do wonder if we've been running what's basically 5 links for 3 months.
Last edited by Derptime on Oct 11, 2017, 11:31:44 PM
"
Derptime wrote:

I... wish I was online before the patch to test with the gem in/out. Maybe someone here did?

Yeah I don't know what that means, but I can tell you we weren't running 5l's because I took my swift affliction out at 3.0 and put in eff and the damage definitely didn't go down lol
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Have now hit level 90 but still feeling a bit lost. If you get a minute AhFack would you mind reading my post a few pages back and giving me some thought on my current build? SnapRFozen.

Cheers
As my SSF journey is coming close to the end(sort of, currently lv96), I'd like to share my version of this build that I've been running.

PoB Link-> https://pastebin.com/MjKDJTHP

And my gear/gems:

Spoiler

The main difference is +Grace Aura -Vitality Aura, and then wearing Shaper's Touch Gloves to get a lot of free %Evasion. The reasoning is that Vitality feels much weaker at lower ES numbers, even at ~10500 which I'm currently sitting at. Being SSF makes it nearly impossible to get Presence of Chayula and good Delirium gloves, so there's no real opportunity costs involved in the amulet and gloves slot either.

To give an idea, I have 46% evasion normally and 73% evasion with Blind.

Anyways, back to grinding! Hoping to get an Astramentis to complete my build.
www.twitch.tv/Sushin for various games, generally laid back
Last edited by North2 on Oct 12, 2017, 12:13:02 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Derptime wrote:

Yeah I don't know what that means, but I can tell you we weren't running 5l's because I took my swift affliction out at 3.0 and put in eff and the damage definitely didn't go down lol
I found what it is: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1961813

No change for SR because SR has the "spell damage modifiers apply to this skills damage over time" mod, and that wasn't bugged in the first place.

Supposedly it works for RF now. My brief non-scientific test indicates that it does. That doesn't really change much for us though, because you still want to use Conc Effect on bosses (it's the stronger gem) and Inc AoE is still great for its quality of life during clear. I would, however, consider running Efficacy (if it really does work) for the harder/slower maps, or if I was less geared than I am currently. The difference between running Inc AoE vs not is really not that big when you are shield charging into packs anyway, and/or have to stop (like fully sexted Shore maps with Breach/Beyond, f.ex.).
Last edited by Derptime on Oct 12, 2017, 12:24:46 AM
So I was crafting more belt & managed to make a couple nice ones:

Unfortunately the enemy stun threshold is a suffix, so I can't add a second resist. What do you think I should do here?

1. Sell it the way it is for some C? How much do you think they're worth?
2. Use an annul & pray to RNGesus that I get lucky & it removes that?
3. Something I haven't thought of?

Thanks in advance! Just started smashing T15's earlier today, going to try some Guardians tonight & see how it goes.
Last edited by Tanaomit on Oct 15, 2017, 11:10:49 PM
I have a stupid question.

How can you sustain the Vitality aura without 4lvl Enlighten and Purity of Ice enchant on Vertex?
I can sustain everything with a level 3 Enlighten in The Vertex (with a 20% Reduced Reservation Cost enchant for any of our non-Clarity auras), so one assumes a level 4 Enlighten in a non-Vertex helmet would sustain everything as well. Check to make sure you're not missing any sources of Reduced Mana Reservation; we get 22% from the passive tree.
Last edited by Riusaldregan on Oct 16, 2017, 9:16:25 AM
"
Tanaomit wrote:
So I was crafting more belt & managed to make a couple nice ones:

Unfortunately the enemy stun threshold is a suffix, so I can't add a second resist. What do you think I should do here?

1. Sell it the way it is for some C? How much do you think they're worth?
2. Use an annul & pray to RNGesus that I get lucky & it removes that?
3. Something I haven't thought of?

Thanks in advance! Just started smashing T15's earlier today, going to try some Guardians tonight & see how it goes.

Nice!

Up to you really, I mean besides it having 1 res and SOME ES is GOOD but not that amazing, considering if you get rid of stun threshold it will be a really good belt then. If it bricks it just keep throwing some essences at it.

OR

You could just craft a good life roll to it and use it. Depends what you need/want :D
VIDEO GUIDE PENDING BOYZZZZZZZZ!!!

Exciting :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info