[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Tanaomit wrote:
@AhFack - In the updated guide you say to not level up Clarity too much. What is the reasoning behind that? I just noticed because mine hit 20 today & I was checking what gems I needed to quality before Vaal Orbing them.

Because as clarity levels up, it reserves more and more mana - it's not a set % amount like the other auras. It reserves a flat mana amount and goes up as it gains levels. You only need clarity around level 13 (or less) in order to both infinitely sustain scorching ray and achieve lowlife
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Oct 17, 2017, 9:17:32 PM
"
Ciaphas01 wrote:
@Derptime, in your post earlier you said running all three purities, discipline, vitality and clarity on a level 3 enlighten in the vertex and with that extra mana reservation node in the top left, and without the helm enchant for reservation. When I plug those in to either my or your PoB, I end up at exactly zero mana, and unable to cast. What did I miss?

I think he also used conqueror's efficiency jewel but I could be wrong.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Ciaphas01 wrote:
@Derptime, in your post earlier you said running all three purities, discipline, vitality and clarity on a level 3 enlighten in the vertex and with that extra mana reservation node in the top left, and without the helm enchant for reservation. When I plug those in to either my or your PoB, I end up at exactly zero mana, and unable to cast. What did I miss?

I think he also used conqueror's efficiency jewel but I could be wrong.

I don't think he did. That said I'd forgotten about it, and some respeccing to get to an extra jewel slot a few levels early, and that got it. Thanks for the suggestion!
great build.

is conqueror's efficiency jewel mandatory? i have enlighten 4 and stuff but i don't even have usable mana to cast SR(6L). i am wearing that jewel as a temporary fix until i find out what am i missing or if that jewel is mandatory.
"
fplayer94 wrote:
great build.

is conqueror's efficiency jewel mandatory? i have enlighten 4 and stuff but i don't even have usable mana to cast SR(6L). i am wearing that jewel as a temporary fix until i find out what am i missing or if that jewel is mandatory.

Helm enchant from one of your mana auras

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
fplayer94 wrote:
great build.

Helm enchant from one of your mana auras

makes sense. thanks for the fast response
"
Ahfack wrote:

Because as clarity levels up, it reserves more and more mana - it's not a set % amount like the other auras. It reserves a flat mana amount and goes up as it gains levels. You only need clarity around level 13 (or less) in order to both infinitely sustain scorching ray and achieve lowlife

Interesting. Cause right now mine is almost 20 & I am having 0 issues sustaining mana with SR. Should I just leave it as is, or sell it once I hit 20 & then get a lower level one & stick to 13 & nothing higher? Also, is it worth corrupting with a Vaal or nah?
"
Tanaomit wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

Interesting. Cause right now mine is almost 20 & I am having 0 issues sustaining mana with SR. Should I just leave it as is, or sell it once I hit 20 & then get a lower level one & stick to 13 & nothing higher? Also, is it worth corrupting with a Vaal or nah?

Can you sustain LW supported by Less Dur and Swift Affliction?

So I started this char a few days ago (been busy with work, not much time to level). I'm pretty damn excited to try it once it gets going. I've already invested 40 ex in pretty solid gear for when I get high enough to use it.

However, the leveling experience has been MISERABLE. This is by far the most painful leveling I've done, and this is my first league, it's actually worse than my first character when I didn't know anything. I've leveled over a dozen different builds to 75+ (I delete the chars I consider unfun builds), and this has to be the worst.

Can someone please take a look at my char "TheXyrm" and let me know what I'm doing wrong? The damage is sufficient for trash but it's real strugglebus on certain bosses like doedre in Act 7 or even izaro in the cruel lab. Even some harbringers can be sketchy, and I'm just not used to dying so often. I feel like I did infinitely more damage on many other builds, and I'm now concerned about where the damage will come from when I'm doing maps and such in the endgame, because I really don't see the 30% more multiplier from Pain Attunement and a few jewels carrying THAT hard. Clearly, I'm missing something, and I'd love to know what!

I recently tried switching some stuff up, running with a firestorm totem. Obviously not using RF yet. Currently running clarity + discipline, and my plan is to go for the MoM nodes next.
Last edited by Xyrm on Oct 18, 2017, 10:55:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info